Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

how hard it is to find single bi gal

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yep we have been searching for quite a while now to find a single bi fem to join us and had no luck, even tried advertising on other sites is there an easier way to find sum1?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hello

By *uckscouple2007Couple
over a year ago

Bucks

seeing that the majority of single fem profiles on here are registered as bi we dont understand why you bi-couples have a problem ...

we only just recently managed to meet a single fem in 3 years of trying - and that was a fem to pair up with Dave while Sarah had a guy; usually the reply we get is they only want to play with both so can only assume that if Sarah was bi we'd have met loads by now

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

Maybe your expectations are too high - do you realise that the chance of finding a genuine 9" plus guy is also unlikely

over a year ago

Seriously don't no why we have a problem but then it took u 3 yrs so not gona be looking that long before we give up with it, can get plenty of couples jus no single bi fems to meet

over a year ago

Well we had few replies for men ova 9 in so that's no problem at all, an no not any single bi fem no matter on expectations

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

"Well we had few replies for men ova 9 in so that's no problem at all, an no not any single bi fem no matter on expectations "

and did they turn up with 9"

over a year ago

Yes

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I dont understand when people say there are no single bi fems.

I personally know probably around 15 - 20 who are actively swinging, and there'll be a lot more I dont know personally...

Some will play with cpls, some wont... But they're def out there. Maybe you need to rethink how you go about looking for potential bi fem meets??

By *exyminxy111Couple
over a year ago

coventry

"I dont understand when people say there are no single bi fems.

I personally know probably around 15 - 20 who are actively swinging, and there'll be a lot more I dont know personally...

Some will play with cpls, some wont... But they're def out there. Maybe you need to rethink how you go about looking for potential bi fem meets??"

I think it's because they are so vastly outnumbered and in demand from guys, couples and single females looking for the same. We had been looking for a long time also and found one from another site, it is very hard but certainly achievable.. if that's the right terminology!

over a year ago

Plenty of bi single women out there,but not all of them are to some peoples taste.

over a year ago

You've been here 5 weeks.

And your profile is contradictory. It states that you are looking for couples bi men, straight men and bi women. It then says that you are only looking for bi females. I'd read that think you didn;t have a clue what you really wanted and move on.

And the last sentence is unnecessarily negative which in a profile so short does stand out.

As other have said there are plenty of single females out there, but they have lots of offers - maybe you need to look at your approach?

By *encarolCouple
over a year ago

Tyneside

weve been looking for two years now , in that time weve only met two single bi girls

over a year ago

Don't no how to go about looking we always post to have a few drinks to make it comfortble but then think no fem wants to go meet a new couple on there own but thanks anyway

By *icesweetgirlWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

I'm single and bi but couples can be hard work. I've met some that are great and met them again. Some couples think I'm there for their pleasure only. I gave up meeting with them. If I'm bi I expect to play with both of them.

over a year ago

"I'm single and bi but couples can be hard work. I've met some that are great and met them again. Some couples think I'm there for their pleasure only. I gave up meeting with them. If I'm bi I expect to play with both of them. "

over a year ago

A lot of single bi fems prefer to go to clubs. We went to no3 on sat and there were a few there. Try going to big social nights too. A good way to meet people and u get an idea straight away if there's chemistry or not.

over a year ago

always amazes me this.

you see so many that want to meet couples yet i see couples complaining about not getting bi fems.

problem is its the same all over. the real ones suffer because the rubbish ones fail to turn up or bugger others about.

same for singles as well as couples. i see so many couples being let down by single guys and id love to meet them.

just the way it is. dont worry about it

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Don't no how to go about looking we always post to have a few drinks to make it comfortble but then think no fem wants to go meet a new couple on there own but thanks anyway "

Try a social or a club

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"A lot of single bi fems prefer to go to clubs. We went to no3 on sat and there were a few there. Try going to big social nights too. A good way to meet people and u get an idea straight away if there's chemistry or not. "

Oops, I really should read all the way to the end before posting

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

I would guess that the chances of finding a single bi female who wants to meet you both, when you want to meet them is pretty rare, up there with hens teeth and rocking horse poo, regardless of whether or not you have a 'slick profile'

Having said that they're unlikely to come knocking on your door. Even less chance if you give up looking, keep sending out those pm's and eventually you'll get there.

Good luck!

over a year ago

"A lot of single bi fems prefer to go to clubs. We went to no3 on sat and there were a few there. Try going to big social nights too. A good way to meet people and u get an idea straight away if there's chemistry or not.

Oops, I really should read all the way to the end before posting "

fault of us all missb

over a year ago

Yeh think we will try a social and see if we have any luck with that, thank a lot feel free to msg us

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"Yeh think we will try a social and see if we have any luck with that, thank a lot feel free to msg us "

whenever we mention in the forums we have had no luck in finding a single fem, we ALWAYS get a message from a single fem.

then nothing afterwards lol

over a year ago

Haha yeh we did to but it won't go anywhere cos of distance so will see for a social or jus try a couple

over a year ago

I agree with this the statement that your profile sounds contradictory, doesn't sound like u no quite wot u want at all and and looking at some of the body language in the pics I would say they giv off the vibe that this is more bout wot the guy wants as opposed to wot u both want

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"

I agree with this the statement that your profile sounds contradictory, doesn't sound like u no quite wot u want at all and and looking at some of the body language in the pics I would say they giv off the vibe that this is more bout wot the guy wants as opposed to wot u both want "

i dont think its contradictory.

they are after what they are after, but for now, only want bi fems.

like everyone else on here, its called casting the net far and wide

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"Haha yeh we did to but it won't go anywhere cos of distance so will see for a social or jus try a couple "

that sounds awful cuz it sounds like you would jsut be settling, and the male would be just left to 1 side, or not given much attention as the female part of the couple.

over a year ago

I'm still classing myself as bicurious so would much rather go to a club where I can meet women in a less pressured setting than a set up individual meet.

over a year ago

Im definitely single, definitely bi, and definitely not a myth

By *eedsPeopleCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

It's strange, we're not actively looking for a bi single girl but have recieved messages from at least 3, and have played with single girls at parties on a number of occasions. So it can't be that difficult

over a year ago

"I'm still classing myself as bicurious so would much rather go to a club where I can meet women in a less pressured setting than a set up individual meet. "

over a year ago

Well were looking for all kinds of fun but ben had it set in his mind he wanted 2 females first we have had few msgs nothing more, we will see how it goes with a social

over a year ago

Haha send them this way then ha

over a year ago

We've seen a few now... they come along when you least expect it. The harder you look, the more they hide y'know!

Bi threesums are the best

Wolf

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

"Im definitely single, definitely bi, and definitely not a myth"

are you a mythith then? lol

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

"Well were looking for all kinds of fun but ben had it set in his mind he wanted 2 females first we have had few msgs nothing more, we will see how it goes with a social"

And there we have it....

That one post probably sums up why you are having problems finding what you want.

over a year ago

we over the years have befriended 9 ladies who as a result had a bi 3 some with us-I dont think any were bi as such but just liked us and erotic sex-the ages of the ladies were from 18 to 61;our last one was 3 years ago when all 3 of us were in our 60s

over a year ago

Hello !! such a shame we are out of each others age ranges.

over a year ago

hello to you as well-what ages do you hope to meet-my wifeis stunning and looks in her 40s good luck

over a year ago

we used to have a regular bi female play mate, we became great friends, then she selfishly went and got married and doesnt play now

we would love to meet another

over a year ago

Why not just meet a couple where the fem is bi? That way you can all join in and have fun together. Seems a bit overpowering to have the 2 people of a couple focussing all their attention on just one person...

over a year ago

"Why not just meet a couple where the fem is bi? That way you can all join in and have fun together. Seems a bit overpowering to have the 2 people of a couple focussing all their attention on just one person..."
we do that aswell. But sometimes a mff is fun aswell

over a year ago

We cammed and met a bi girl within the first week of being on this....we did travel near two hours there and back though...but it probably is harder as ive spoke to a couple who were looking for over a year and had nothing but fakes and no shows...i meet fems alone as im bi sexual...and if at any stage they would like my huband to join in the future the option is always there..and so is the trust....

By *ngieandMrManCouple
over a year ago

hereford

"Well were looking for all kinds of fun but ben had it set in his mind he wanted 2 females first we have had few msgs nothing more, we will see how it goes with a social"

Now would you want me to say something nice or would you prefer that I'm honest?

Reading your profile it looks to me more like a set of instructions for the domestic help or an order for the take-away!

"ben had it set in his mind he wanted 2 females" No, if Ben wanted two females she wouldn't have to be a bisexual female would she? So is it the case that what Ben is looking for is a bi-fem 'show' for his entertainment?

OK, so I could be totally wrong, the point is that is how it comes over to me and I dare say plenty more will see it the same way.

This is a 'meet' market not a 'meat' market. You may well realise that but that isn't the impression you are giving us

There are plenty of bi-fems out there, some of them are personal friends of ours so we know they do exist. However, non of them are into providing services, or just turning up on demand to put on a sex show.

over a year ago

Has one of the elusive bi women I'd just like to make a few points which have been griping me for a while:

1) We do exist! lol (I promise I'm real, genuine and bi!)

2) I personally have to be in the mood for a couple, it can be quite an intimidating situation with a couple.

3) I've had a couple of very uncomfortable situations where I have felt like I've existed solely for the purpose of the woman to play with while the guy wanks off (I'm not a play toy!)

4)For me to play with a couple I've got to fancy both of them, I am very picky and I know that if I'm not attracted to both people then I'm not going to play.

OK rant over! To the OP keep trying, we do exist and some of us really love a free for all 3some!!

over a year ago

Yeah, totally agree!!!!

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

The odds are really stacked against you.

We've had one meet from here in nearly a year, and we are only looking for a bi fem for ffm. But consider the following:

1) At least 50-70% of single female profiles on here are fake.

2) She has to fancy both of us.

3) We both have to fancy her.

4) Geography, matching of diaries, etc

Based on that, we reckon we've done alright with one meet, so patience is essential

over a year ago

"Has one of the elusive bi women I'd just like to make a few points which have been griping me for a while:

1) We do exist! lol (I promise I'm real, genuine and bi!)

2) I personally have to be in the mood for a couple, it can be quite an intimidating situation with a couple.

3) I've had a couple of very uncomfortable situations where I have felt like I've existed solely for the purpose of the woman to play with while the guy wanks off (I'm not a play toy!)

4)For me to play with a couple I've got to fancy both of them, I am very picky and I know that if I'm not attracted to both people then I'm not going to play.

OK rant over! To the OP keep trying, we do exist and some of us really love a free for all 3some!!

"

Exactly what she said !!

over a year ago

Purely by chance most of female friends and the wives of couples l meet are bi fems. So l know they exist and are genuinely interested in FFM play if the opportunity arises. But as one said recently they don't find every female or their husbands attractive. So even if the OP finds one the lady may not like them.

By *OTHORNY2012Couple
over a year ago

LEEDS

we have had 5 single bi fem meets off here, within 1 year.

surely it's not that difficult

By *enithWoman
over a year ago

closer than you think

"I'm single and bi but couples can be hard work. I've met some that are great and met them again. Some couples think I'm there for their pleasure only. I gave up meeting with them. If I'm bi I expect to play with both of them. "

have to agree with you on that score. A few times I have met couples with a bi woman only to find out when meeting that it is the males fantasy to see his woman with another woman and she really isn't interested

I now only play with my regular friends

over a year ago

Plus I tend to find that the woman of a couple is generally better looking than the guy, its as though 'she' is the sexy bait.

over a year ago

do you know how hard it is to meet a bi couple !!!!!!

where both want to play !!! just as difficult as your problem if not more so.

or maybe it's just me lol

Post new Message to Thread