Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Girls of colours

Jump to newest

By *attman23 OP   Man
over a year ago

Wath

I am very partial to girls of colour, I find Latino girls breathtakingly sexy but also have a soft spot (well hard on lol) for Ebony girls and Asians.

Was wondering what everyone else's opinions/preferences are?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

Hmmm, my man, I have had 2 Asian gals and I loved it. I have had 1 black gal and I loved it. I have had a Romanian chick and I loved it. I have done 3 Czech ladies and I loved it. If you ask me, no difference mate. Curiousity is more the operative word.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hmmm, my man, I have had 2 Asian gals and I loved it. I have had 1 black gal and I loved it. I have had a Romanian chick and I loved it. I have done 3 Czech ladies and I loved it. If you ask me, no difference mate. Curiousity is more the operative word. "

basically you fuck anything with a pulse thats got a pussy lol heheheh

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

"Hmmm, my man, I have had 2 Asian gals and I loved it. I have had 1 black gal and I loved it. I have had a Romanian chick and I loved it. I have done 3 Czech ladies and I loved it. If you ask me, no difference mate. Curiousity is more the operative word. "

hmmm BlackSausage is either in the Olympic Village or is a member of the UN...

By *attman23 OP   Man
over a year ago

Wath

I'm under no illusion that the sex is going to be in anyway different or better, I was merely saying I find these girls sexually attractive

over a year ago

"Hmmm, my man, I have had 2 Asian gals and I loved it. I have had 1 black gal and I loved it. I have had a Romanian chick and I loved it. I have done 3 Czech ladies and I loved it. If you ask me, no difference mate. Curiousity is more the operative word.

I'm under no illusion that the sex is going to be in anyway different or better, I was merely saying I find these girls sexually attractive "

dont take it personal he was just showing off lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/07/12 13:26:50]

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

When married previously, had a wonderful ebony girl, over 25 years younger, as my mistress for 2 years. Guess it was the male menopause, but she was one of the most uninhibited females I've ever had the pleasure to have had. Must say I'm rather addicted to black ladies now, and head for them in clubs. My present wife is a lot more understanding about this than my ex was!

By *attman23 OP   Man
over a year ago

Wath

"Hmmm, my man, I have had 2 Asian gals and I loved it. I have had 1 black gal and I loved it. I have had a Romanian chick and I loved it. I have done 3 Czech ladies and I loved it. If you ask me, no difference mate. Curiousity is more the operative word.

I'm under no illusion that the sex is going to be in anyway different or better, I was merely saying I find these girls sexually attractive

dont take it personal he was just showing off lol "

oh I wasn't taking it personally, I'd be showing off too lol

By *attman23 OP   Man
over a year ago

Wath

It's a shame there are very few (i think one) local ebony women on Fab. As I'd love to spend some passionate nights with one.

But it's not the end of the world as there are PLENTY!! Of gorgeous women to choose from

over a year ago

Women of colour? Ebony? Have I wandered into a Jim Davidson gag?

over a year ago

White are just as good

By *amschwingerzCouple
over a year ago

West

Yes I like women of colour........pink!

over a year ago

"Women of colour? Ebony? Have I wandered into a Jim Davidson gag?"
Does jim also have a soft spot for these ladies?

over a year ago

Nah but he's been known to use politically incorrect outdated terms too.

over a year ago

I like purple ones.....

I'm part Malaysian i'm no different to any other women.

The same as a man is no different because of his colour xxx

By *lacksausageMan
over a year ago

Birmingham Airport

basically you fuck anything with a pulse thats got a pussy lol heheheh "

hmm, Not if it has a cock.

over a year ago

"Nah but he's been known to use politically incorrect outdated terms too. "

Brilliant! I lol-ed at this a lot!

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

Glad this thread didn't go the way of the 'Asians' thread which I think was taken down by Admin this morning!

Wouldn't mind, I'd just spent 5 minutes typing my post saying I like having sex with women I'm attracted to and that ethnic origin, doesn't come into it. I try to post it but just get an error message........ very frustrating.

Variety is the spice of life, I say!

over a year ago

i like all girls xxx

Post new Message to Thread