Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

no verification???

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

have seen ppl with profiles that show they have been on the site for 12 months,with no verification.is that odd,or just me wondering out of turn

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

just happens...plenty on here with verifications via cam/phone..and I dont find them any better than those with none

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

Some people only use the site to chat as well.

over a year ago

Yeah I've noticed it to and wondered why no verifications. I assume either they are here just to perv pics and chat and aren't interested in meeting. Or msybe they haven't gotten to meeting stage.

Always makes me think twice about contacting people with no veris but been on site for long time.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i am not saying verifications make ppl better or worse.i was just curious to how come you could be on here for so long and not have any.xx

over a year ago

Some of my meets haven't given me any verifications, met up twice since re signing up and no verification off either. It is a good system to get a flavour of what they are like but isnt the be all and end all. Works if people give verifications. Do find it can become more about the verification and achievement of gaining one, than the fun of meeting sometimes.

basically doesn't mean they arnt genuine people who meet.

Happy swinging :D

over a year ago

Obviously some people are not as hung up on veries as others are.. they may well have 50 of them but have no intention of making them public viewing.

over a year ago

"Yeah I've noticed it to and wondered why no verifications. I assume either they are here just to perv pics and chat and aren't interested in meeting. Or msybe they haven't gotten to meeting stage.

Always makes me think twice about contacting people with no veris but been on site for long time. "

Personally I don't think verifications are as important as people seem to think. If someone interests you and you want to take things further there are far more valid and better ways to get to know them better. Like talking with them? Because someone doesn't have a verification doesn't make them less worthwhile or some sort of fake or failure. That sort of attitude really bugs me as there are many reasons why there are no verifications shown: They may not want them published, the people they have had one from have left the site, maybe they have fallen out even after a good meet and verification.

I prefer to see the good in people and maybe be diappointed rather than assume the worst and never get the chance to be pleasantly surprised.

over a year ago

I dont think its about having displayed verifications..its about being verified, which is normally a way someone says they have interacted with another user. I could like I know some do...send automatic verifications regardless of the contact based upon knowing if its really who it is on the other side.If i verify a non verified profile..I think it automatically makes them verified, whether they display it or not.

The OPs question is in my eyes being on the site and on the site for so long and never having achieved getting a verification..whether they are fake verifications or or not...what have they been doing, not to attract the verify.

Trust me , I know a few that have given fake verifications to 'female' 'cpl' profiles...as afterwards its been reported when they were found out as being not genuine i.e a male behind the profile.

I'm always cautious when a past friend rejoins saying its 'me' or 'us'..even had a 'girl' saying she was one of the girls I was fucking in a pic...so clearly it wasnt her..unless she was out her face.I soon seen the verify on her profile..its been deleted and restarted over the last few weeks....of course...someone reverifies 'her'....

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Some people actively discourage verifications. Some people struggle to meet BECAUSE they have no verifications. I meet people with or without. It's not the veris I am shagging.

over a year ago

"have seen ppl with profiles that show they have been on the site for 12 months,with no verification.is that odd,or just me wondering out of turn"
No its not odd, in fact its quite common. Im sure a percentage of these unverified profiles are dreamers/fantasists/pic hunters/pervs/time wasters/balding old men(named Bob) pretending to be couples or women/snoopers/wind up merchants and so these profiles should be treated with caution. At ease

over a year ago

People do leave the site and remember their verification goes with them. So they couldve met, been verified but the person(s) now left.

3 times that's happened to me

over a year ago

"People do leave the site and remember their verification goes with them. So they couldve met, been verified but the person(s) now left.

3 times that's happened to me "

yeeahh they came back told me not to tell ya...but I didnt think it was fair m8

over a year ago

We questioned it, and we asked said people with no veri's.

Some don't receive any and some prefer not to receive any!

We have meet guys without any veris', and that has worked out fine.

It all comes down to individuals I suppose and whether you think they are genuine.

over a year ago

"We questioned it, and we asked said people with no veri's.

It all comes down to individuals I suppose and whether you think they are genuine.

"

can u refuse a verification????...I think U can refuse to display it

over a year ago

I dont think veri's are all that helpful anymore..I had a meet we had a good time so i did him a good veri.. then he changed..he hassled me.. became nasty when i wouldnt agree to what he wanted.. to the point where i had to report him and change my number..and all the time my veri was on show on his profile because i couldnt take it off

over a year ago

"We questioned it, and we asked said people with no veri's.

can u refuse a verification????...I think U can refuse to display it"

Yes and not display or simply the person/people in question that you don't want one.

over a year ago

"I dont think veri's are all that helpful anymore..I had a meet we had a good time so i did him a good veri.. then he changed..he hassled me.. became nasty when i wouldnt agree to what he wanted.. to the point where i had to report him and change my number..and all the time my veri was on show on his profile because i couldnt take it off "

this is true, shame you can't delete he verifications you leave, could be a feature to be added.

over a year ago

I think that if you block them the veri goes from their profile?

over a year ago

"I think that if you block them the veri goes from their profile?"

YUpppp

over a year ago

I was on Fabguys for over a year and had quite a lot of meets but none was with a verified user until recently who could actually verify me, so the very systems not exactly good as it is anyway.

over a year ago

"I think that if you block them the veri goes from their profile?"

I blocked him and my veri stayed on his profile..so i had to delete my profile (then it did go off his profile) and start again as I was getting messages off people asking what he was like after reading my veri xx

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I think that if you block them the veri goes from their profile?

I blocked him and my veri stayed on his profile..so i had to delete my profile (then it did go off his profile) and start again as I was getting messages off people asking what he was like after reading my veri xx"

If you'd blocked him then you wouldn't be able to see his profile to check the veri was still on there.

over a year ago

"I think that if you block them the veri goes from their profile?

I blocked him and my veri stayed on his profile..so i had to delete my profile (then it did go off his profile) and start again as I was getting messages off people asking what he was like after reading my veri xx

If you'd blocked him then you wouldn't be able to see his profile to check the veri was still on there."

I didnt go on his profile to check it was there as i said i started getting messages off people who had seen my veri on his page after i had blocked him and wanted to know what he was like

By *umbrian GuyMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

I joined this forum more than a year ago but due to illness have met noone so this is another explanation.

Post new Message to Thread