Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Womens armpits

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just loved clean shaved armpits on a woman, quite fancy the idea of my cock between her lubed up armpits and pumping away. is that a crazy fetish?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've heard worse

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

cant see what the woman would get out if it to be honest....much like a tit wank lol

over a year ago

i met a guy who had a arm pit fetish he used to sniff them and lick them while having sex, i found the sniffing very off putting first time i met him and i had to stop and ask him if i smelt and he just said no its beauriful, when i realised he just had a bit of a fetish i let him carry on

Never had him ask if he could fuck my pits lol but to be honest i would have, no harm in it and to me the best part of sex is turning someone else on so if someone i met wanted to lub my pit up...why not if he likes it

over a year ago

Not in France. Remember hearing years ago that some women would shave one armpit and leave one natural for this very reason, though I've no idea how accurate that is.

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

Love a neatly trimmed oxter

And a good sniff

And a long lick

It's like muff diving without the chance of poo on yer chino

over a year ago

page 52 fiftyshades of grey:

...and the cum dripped from her armpits.He slowly got his eager tongue, entwined amongst her ginger pit hair.She shrieked with giggles, exclaiming,"that's tickley!!!"

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"page 52 fiftyshades of grey:

...and the cum dripped from her armpits.He slowly got his eager tongue, entwined amongst her ginger pit hair.She shrieked with giggles, exclaiming,"that's tickley!!!""

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

Armpit sex is in the joy of sex...

By *abloBackMan
over a year ago

London

Lived that life once already, damned if I am going to read about it all over again

over a year ago

"i met a guy who had a arm pit fetish he used to sniff them and lick them while having sex, i found the sniffing very off putting first time i met him and i had to stop and ask him if i smelt and he just said no its beauriful, when i realised he just had a bit of a fetish i let him carry on

Never had him ask if he could fuck my pits lol but to be honest i would have, no harm in it and to me the best part of sex is turning someone else on so if someone i met wanted to lub my pit up...why not if he likes it"

I admire your attitude and your posts are always very open minded and fair, kudos to you

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Its called bagpiping, armpit sex. Just thought you would like to know

over a year ago

"Its called bagpiping, armpit sex. Just thought you would like to know "

first tea bagging now bagpiping, whatever next

over a year ago

"i met a guy who had a arm pit fetish he used to sniff them and lick them while having sex, i found the sniffing very off putting first time i met him and i had to stop and ask him if i smelt and he just said no its beauriful, when i realised he just had a bit of a fetish i let him carry on

Never had him ask if he could fuck my pits lol but to be honest i would have, no harm in it and to me the best part of sex is turning someone else on so if someone i met wanted to lube my pit up...why not if he likes itI admire your attitude and your posts are always very open minded and fair, kudos to you "

fancy a shag?

over a year ago

"Its called bagpiping, armpit sex. Just thought you would like to know "

must be a scottish thing..

over a year ago

I enjoy stroking and kissing a shaved pit during foreplay, for me its about enjoying all parts a of a womans body.

over a year ago

"I enjoy stroking and kissing a shaved pit during foreplay, for me its about enjoying all parts a of a womans body. "

remember if she has piles she might hold u to that..

over a year ago

"I enjoy stroking and kissing a shaved pit during foreplay, for me its about enjoying all parts a of a womans body.

remember if she has piles she might hold u to that.."

As long as shes just out of the shower I wouldn't mind, May actially help pop them back in

over a year ago

"I enjoy stroking and kissing a shaved pit during foreplay, for me its about enjoying all parts a of a womans body.

As long as shes just out of the shower I wouldn't mind, May actially help pop them back in

"

u disgust me....wish i'd thought of it

over a year ago

"

who said romance was dead

over a year ago

Well u live and learn!!

over a year ago

who said romance was dead "

Here to help

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I have a male friend who is into sniffing everything including pits.

over a year ago

i have a meet tonight and think i might try some bagpiping, sure the lady would be able to lick my bellend while i do it from behind. just for that little extra pleasure

over a year ago

I've never had a guy ask to do that but if its something that's enjoyable for others then great.

I have had guys smell my lady bits and I think that's quite sexy, that he enjoys the smell and taste of me. I'm not sure about a guy making sniffing noises and smelling all parts of me. I think smelling armpits might feel a bit strange

over a year ago

Kinda works for me ... missionary position, holding ladies arms above her head, nuzzling nose into her armpit, licking it .... yep def works for me!

over a year ago

Never had him ask if he could fuck my pits lol but to be honest i would have, no harm in it and to me the best part of sex is turning someone else on so if someone i met wanted to lube my pit up...why not if he likes itI admire your attitude and your posts are always very open minded and fair, kudos to you

fancy a shag? "

Please

over a year ago

If some people find Foot Sex a turn on then why not Armpit Sex?

Different strokes for different strokes an all that.

over a year ago

"I just loved clean shaved armpits on a woman, quite fancy the idea of my cock between her lubed up armpits and pumping away. is that a crazy fetish?"

haahaaa best fetish ive heard on here lol

over a year ago

"I just loved clean shaved armpits on a woman, quite fancy the idea of my cock between her lubed up armpits and pumping away. is that a crazy fetish?

haahaaa best fetish ive heard on here lol "

just another place for people to cum on ya vicki..ya cumwhore lol xxxx

over a year ago

"I just loved clean shaved armpits on a woman, quite fancy the idea of my cock between her lubed up armpits and pumping away. is that a crazy fetish?

haahaaa best fetish ive heard on here lol

just another place for people to cum on ya vicki..ya cumwhore lol xxxx"

You no me too well Paddy xx

Post new Message to Thread