Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Aggressive chat.

Jump to newest

By *ickeyandrews OP   Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Does anyone else feel that chat seems to be coming more and more aggressive lately?

I've been on Fab for about 5 years so remember the old chat. Don't get me wrong there have always been some rude people on here, but most people were sociable. Now all I see most of the time are people having a go at each other, or shouting down webcams or generally just being disrespectful. I've even seen little cliques making bitchy comments towards a lady in chat who happens to be one of the nicest, most genuine and in my opinion one of the most attractive ladies on fab and she's never done anything to provoke such snidey comments.(Maybe it was jealousy)

Has anyone else experienced severe rudeness even when you're just trying to be polite and sociable. More to the point does anyone find such unnecessary aggression remotely attractive?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's not just in chat. Haters are everywhere on Fabs.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I don't use chat but I must say I have been thinking the forums have been great this week, lots of new people posting, good humour & some great characters.

all in all

By *r mrs pCouple
over a year ago

taunton

"Does anyone else feel that chat seems to be coming more and more aggressive lately?

I've been on Fab for about 5 years so remember the old chat. Don't get me wrong there have always been some rude people on here, but most people were sociable. Now all I see most of the time are people having a go at each other, or shouting down webcams or generally just being disrespectful. I've even seen little cliques making bitchy comments towards a lady in chat who happens to be one of the nicest, most genuine and in my opinion one of the most attractive ladies on fab and she's never done anything to provoke such snidey comments.(Maybe it was jealousy)

Has anyone else experienced severe rudeness even when you're just trying to be polite and sociable. More to the point does anyone find such unnecessary aggression remotely attractive?

"

not been a member long but realised very quickly the chatrooms are taken over by the same people night after night,anything said they dont like they start to gang up on them [ usually single guys trying too hard to fit in ]best thing to do is block these people.you then have a very relaxed chatroom, simplesssssssssssss

over a year ago

Maybe its just new people. im new here but i was on melanies for two years. as a single guy maybe people get frustrated and feel the only option is rudeness. if they were a little patient and sent nice msgs it pays off in the end as you make great friends and have a little fun on the way. hope it improves for you.

over a year ago

"Does anyone else feel that chat seems to be coming more and more aggressive lately?

"

I've been on and off here for the last couple years. The ireland chatroom use to be a great place for banter and craic at night. Last time i went in i was shocked at the level of bitchiness rudeness and complete lack of respect from some of the women and guys in there. It once got to the stage where member were driven off the site by one or two of the regulars. Funny thing was these people never chatted. Just use to sit on cam and make the odd comment to stop being booted.

By *ickeyandrews OP   Man
over a year ago

birmingham

Well I'm lucky that some of the ladies and couples I've sent messages too have been well reciprocated from the ones that matter as they have become good quality friends. That said Ive also made polite comments in general chat etc. some get ignored, possibly because they are being inundated with other messages - but sometimes they do reply and it's just aggressive abuse, almost like nobody should be watching them on their public webcam sat naked with a bottle shoved between there legs lol.

Mind you I'm more likely to want to chat to the demure looking lady sat quietly in a nice dress with a twinkle in her eye hehe.

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

"It's not just in chat. Haters are everywhere on Fabs."

Haters lol I quite like that label sounds like a cult following

I very rarely go in the chat rooms now. If I do it's not the directing rooms. Never heard so much shit talked. I should know being an expert at it.

I prefer to make a nuisance in here

over a year ago

when i have been on cam alone...i have received many people with snidey little comments...its not nice..i feel they tend to be clicky...have said hello room more than once...however no replies at times...unless ur having sex of course....then wham as many !!

a real shame on here i feel !!

over a year ago

There's always a small percentage that aren't happy with others, and truth be told... perhaps themselves too. Look past the few, and you'll see the many that are

Wolf

over a year ago

"Well I'm lucky that some of the ladies and couples I've sent messages too have been well reciprocated from the ones that matter as they have become good quality friends. That said Ive also made polite comments in general chat etc. some get ignored, possibly because they are being inundated with other messages - but sometimes they do reply and it's just aggressive abuse, almost like nobody should be watching them on their public webcam sat naked with a bottle shoved between there legs lol.

Mind you I'm more likely to want to chat to the demure looking lady sat quietly in a nice dress with a twinkle in her eye hehe."

over a year ago

"It's not just in chat. Haters are everywhere on Fabs."
very true

over a year ago

Haters gonna hate

whiners gonna whine

bitches gonna bitch

losers gonna lose.