Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Worst experience

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondered whats the worst experience folk have had on here ? Mine was being set up and sent to a couples house who knew nothing about it

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Stood up in Meadowhall! I f***ing hate Meadowhall!!

over a year ago

ive had quite a few bad experiences, i dont think i could pick just one lol

By *aceytopWoman
over a year ago

from a town near you

just the one,iv been fortunate

By *uyuksno1Man
over a year ago

poole

we were text by a bloke who sent us a hotel confirmation number and all sorts we were supposed to have a drink and a chat first he sent pics of him and body pics he kept saying he was going to be late turned up at 11 and wasnt even the bloke in the pics said he was sorry but that he had such a small willy if hed sent us real pcs of himself he didnt think we would bother then he said we had to pay for the hotel booking fee we just up and left it was awful

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

probably going to a couples house to find it stinking to high heaven and the smell from the couple too needless to say left quickly or maybe it was dr death who stalked me and i had to get the police involved

over a year ago

I've been lucky to escape any such experiences, however, some of my "friends" on here have told me aweful stories. Makes me proud to be normal (ish).

over a year ago

So it ain't just me that gets the timewasters or weirdos

over a year ago

i had a guy book a hotel room when we was just supposed to be meeting for a drink

When we met i didnt really like him so i had a drink and told him he wasnt for me, he then went off on a rant because he had paid for a hotel and called me a time waster and demanded i paid him the money back for the hotel

i told him to bugger off and left the pub but he followed me outside and pinned me against the wall and told me i wasnt leaving till i gave him the money

dont ask what happened next cause it may make everyones opinion of me even lower than it may already be lol

over a year ago

You need to finishe the story lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"i had a guy book a hotel room when we was just supposed to be meeting for a drink

When we met i didnt really like him so i had a drink and told him he wasnt for me, he then went off on a rant because he had paid for a hotel and called me a time waster and demanded i paid him the money back for the hotel

i told him to bugger off and left the pub but he followed me outside and pinned me against the wall and told me i wasnt leaving till i gave him the money

dont ask what happened next cause it may make everyones opinion of me even lower than it may already be lol"

the only way you come off bad from that story is if you caved and paid him the money...

spit in his face so he releases you, knee him in the nads and scarper back into the pub and get some guys to go out and finish him off is what i would suggest

over a year ago

i also remember going to a couples house once and when we got there (was when i was with my ex) there was two children sat at the table eating their tea. a boy of about 10 and a girl of about 12/13 ish, we went onto the kitchen and as the womans finishing off dishing out the kids teat she's tell us all about what they did with the couple they met last week and the kids just sat there eating, i seriously felt sick as she was going on about licking this womans pussy right in front of her kids, i had to leave

over a year ago

"i had a guy book a hotel room when we was just supposed to be meeting for a drink

dont ask what happened next cause it may make everyones opinion of me even lower than it may already be lol"

If you met him through here you should have told admin, he isnt safe!

By * starr -Woman
over a year ago

Burton on Trent.

agree with above poster, dont tell us you paid him??? id expect you to say knee'd him in the nads.

over a year ago

dont ask what happened next cause it may make everyones opinion of me even lower than it may already be lol

the only way you come off bad from that story is if you caved and paid him the money...

spit in his face so he releases you, knee him in the nads and scarper back into the pub and get some guys to go out and finish him off is what i would suggest"

i did pay him the money but i took his reg plate and called the police and told them he pinned me against the wall and demanded money, they went to his house and arrested him

over a year ago

spit in his face so he releases you, knee him in the nads and scarper back into the pub and get some guys to go out and finish him off is what i would suggest

i did pay him the money but i took his reg plate and called the police and told them he pinned me against the wall and demanded money, they went to his house and arrested him"

Did they charge him or let him go?

over a year ago

Nice one Naughty don't ever put yourself in danger. Get the muppet identified to the admins and the police. I am new to this site but went on a meet last year only to find the girl was borderline 18 instead of the 28 she claimed. Felt so so uncomfortable especially as she tried to kiss as I walked up to the table in a bar...made excuses and left!

over a year ago

"Did they charge him or let him go?"

They charged him with assult and robbery, also turned out he was married so dont know how he explained that one to his wife

To be honest i didnt pay him the money cause i wimped out i did it so i could call the police on him, if i had kneed him in the balls and run off he'd have gotten away with it if that makes sence

over a year ago

Good for you girl!!!

Too many guys think we 'owe' them a good time.

Stay safe always!

over a year ago

Oh goodness, my worst two meets weren't with anyone on here but they were both awful. I really don't want to recount them.

over a year ago

Wasn't from this site. A girl came over, a few drinks, some groping we moved into the bedroom everything going great......and then as I slipped in she winced (now in the intrest of full disclosure, its not that big, average length, slightly above average girth) said I was too big for her......as is right I stopped.......and we parted ways and i spent the rest of the day able to cut glass. Not a horror story but no happy ending either

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

I wouldn't call them horror stories per se but there was the guy who kept squeezing my thigh and asking did I wrestle, and kept comparing my thigh to his.

There was the charmer who walked in the pub before me, didn't hold the door and went and ordered himself a drink. When I confronted him about his behavior he said in surprise, "this isn't a date!"

Then there was the man who didn't want me to flush his toilet or shower afterwards as he was on a water meter and couldn't afford to use water.

The charmer I booted out of my bed who said he'd never invite people of site to his home as it wasn't a knocking shop.

The guy who couldn't get an erection who ran out of my house when I'd gone to the loo. He was getting dressed as he ran down the drive...lord knows what the neighbours thought.

Then there was the man who over dinner regaled me...and the entire restaurant with tales of his experiences on here, his bi experiences, says straight on his profile. I kept telling him to be quiet but his quiet was akin to Foghorn Leghorn.

Oh, and the most recent. Guy I'd been chatting with, arranged a meet. He told me his full name which I found unusual so I googled it's origin. Well his name came up, along with his full address, email and phone number...on the BNP membership list printed by the Mirror.

These are just the most memorable, I could go on. The alarming thing is all these men managed to appear normal enough for me to meet them. Some we got as far as meeting to play before they said/did something to halt play.

Oh well, we live and learn!

over a year ago

As has been said to many to mention but have always met as a couple so highlights for both of us are...Woman who within 5 mins of getting to her house stuck her hand up her skirt smelt her hand and offered to me with the words "MMMM fish"... The couple who turn out to be her 50 ish and her son aged 16 !!!! another women who hid my clothes until i did something i didnt want to do( ran to the car naked) and the poor guy who had an epiletic fit while on top of gill....We could go on Gill says we should write a book

over a year ago

Met a guy the other week who was charming and had a beautiful apartment. When we sat chatting on the sofa he seemed aroused and got up a couple of times to make drinks. We moved into the bedroom and although he seemed up for it, the bit we needed didn't. Again he disappeared a couple of times, nothing new there. Until we spoke to friends on the Sunday who had just been let down, yes it was the same guy who had been texting them whilst we were at his, telling them how much he was looking forward to meeting them the following night. Seems he couldn't concentrate on one meet at a time, and consequently got himself blocked by the two of us. Like the advert says, it's good to talk lol

over a year ago

thats why we always expect to see the other couple on cam and they see us before any meet.saves us a lot of time if we dont like look of each other.

"we were text by a bloke who sent us a hotel confirmation number and all sorts we were supposed to have a drink and a chat first he sent pics of him and body pics he kept saying he was going to be late turned up at 11 and wasnt even the bloke in the pics said he was sorry but that he had such a small willy if hed sent us real pcs of himself he didnt think we would bother then he said we had to pay for the hotel booking fee we just up and left it was awful "

By *now-bbw-bunnyCouple
over a year ago

southend-on-sea

A guy followed me into the ladys loo and tried to follow me into/force his way into my cubicle . Other women was there who called for help . Police was called and we all had a very uncomfortable time down the police station .luckily no charges was given to us .

over a year ago

"I wouldn't call them horror stories per se but there was the guy who kept squeezing my thigh and asking did I wrestle, and kept comparing my thigh to his.

There was the charmer who walked in the pub before me, didn't hold the door and went and ordered himself a drink. When I confronted him about his behavior he said in surprise, "this isn't a date!"

Then there was the man who didn't want me to flush his toilet or shower afterwards as he was on a water meter and couldn't afford to use water.

The charmer I booted out of my bed who said he'd never invite people of site to his home as it wasn't a knocking shop.

The guy who couldn't get an erection who ran out of my house when I'd gone to the loo. He was getting dressed as he ran down the drive...lord knows what the neighbours thought.

Then there was the man who over dinner regaled me...and the entire restaurant with tales of his experiences on here, his bi experiences, says straight on his profile. I kept telling him to be quiet but his quiet was akin to Foghorn Leghorn.

Oh, and the most recent. Guy I'd been chatting with, arranged a meet. He told me his full name which I found unusual so I googled it's origin. Well his name came up, along with his full address, email and phone number...on the BNP membership list printed by the Mirror.

These are just the most memorable, I could go on. The alarming thing is all these men managed to appear normal enough for me to meet them. Some we got as far as meeting to play before they said/did something to halt play.

"

You've met some really interesting men!

Did you fuck/whip the BNP one? Please say you did.... With your biggest hardest strap on.

over a year ago

the worst ones where when men were to rough and grumpy ones.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/07/12 12:21:10]

over a year ago

Worst meet.

Stubbed my toe on my bag with something heavy in it.

THAT HURT!

over a year ago

I have been lucky but a guy I see had a potentially bad meet as when the guy turned up (claimed to be 21) he looked about 16. My friend refused to continue the meet and the boy then tried to blackmail him saying that he would call the police. My friend called his bluff calling the police and the boy soon scarpered...

By *ornyhound54Man
over a year ago

sandhurst

Well done, the scum got what he deserved

By *amslam1000Man
over a year ago

willenhall

had one meet He and I were playing with his mrs ok. She said now darling he gets to suck you, i went to un zip him and he just groaned and came in his pants.

she started on him so bad i felt sorry for him especially when she said when i get you home i'll fuck you so hard your gonna bleed.

O M G !!

over a year ago

"especially when she said when i get you home i'll fuck you so hard your gonna bleed."

ouch!

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

Had a meet which i expected to be an initial social meet, pulled into the car park and parked next to her.

Instead of then going somewhere to chat, she jumps into the car, barely a word said to get to know each other, a few kisses and then she starts blowing me right there in the car - day time and in a busy carpark.

I manage to persuade her this is not a good spot, so we drive in my car and find a quiet spot - well things progress and we end up fucking the car.

Next day she threatens if I do not marry her she will marry some one else.

Suffice to say shortly after - true to her word - married some other bloke!

She is not on here, nor have I heard from her, scarey.

By *reedy_for_funCouple
over a year ago

My House

Worst experiences: meeting a couple on our very first visit to a club who we're at LEAST 10 years older than their photos. Claimed to be middle 40's but he was nearer 60 and she wasnt far behind.

By *orovoyeurMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

"I wouldn't call them horror stories per se but there was the guy who kept squeezing my thigh and asking did I wrestle, and kept comparing my thigh to his.

There was the charmer who walked in the pub before me, didn't hold the door and went and ordered himself a drink. When I confronted him about his behavior he said in surprise, "this isn't a date!l

"

OMG - you really don't have much luck do you

over a year ago

"Just wondered whats the worst experience folk have had on here ? Mine was being set up and sent to a couples house who knew nothing about it "

hahahaha wow! that is funny, but not funny at the same time! ( Mental note: Watch out for that 1)

over a year ago

what happended next?!! tell tell!

By *ig jugsWoman
over a year ago

somewhere

she did u just missed it lol.scroll up a bit

over a year ago

"Just wondered whats the worst experience folk have had on here ? Mine was being set up and sent to a couples house who knew nothing about it "

That's awful.

I arranged to meet a guy and he turned out to be my uncle.

Post new Message to Thread