Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Swinging/Hook ups/Dating

Jump to newest

By *reshcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

pembs

Bit of a difference between the three imo, and see that the site has a mixture of people using it for all reasons. Not judging anyone for how their using it but just wondering if you see it all in as the same thing or how your using the site?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There is a difference for sure, but it's not black and white, is it?

My take on fab is while it is swinging oriented, it's not exclusively swinging in the strictest sense. A huge aspect for me is the concept of swinging as being a personal sexual freedom, a libertine approach to all things sexual. For me, all reasons can co-exist alongside each other.

If you have a FWB situation, or even an FB, who you meet with regularly, are you dating? If you meet someone socially as well as sexually, is that then dating? Is "fuck n go" swinging? Can you swing one two one or do you need at least one couple?

There are shadows in life.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They are separate things in my opinion too however, I'd say I'm actually here for all three but with different priorities and expectations on each.

I'm mainly here for hook-ups (when allowed). Most of my sexual encounters have been one night stands. I love casual sex.

I'm also happy to make friends, have FWB, and possibly introduce my husband to friends I play with if it suits. So more of a swinging aspect as I do enjoy a deeper connection and the social aspect very much. I'm just very picky on who I friend and this happens less often than the pure casual sex.

I'm married so dating is my lowest priority, and if it never happens that's fine. But I am open to long term relationships in addition to my marriage with the right person if we can find a balance that works. Xx

By *reshcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

pembs

"There is a difference for sure, but it's not black and white, is it?

My take on fab is while it is swinging oriented, it's not exclusively swinging in the strictest sense. A huge aspect for me is the concept of swinging as being a personal sexual freedom, a libertine approach to all things sexual. For me, all reasons can co-exist alongside each other.

If you have a FWB situation, or even an FB, who you meet with regularly, are you dating? If you meet someone socially as well as sexually, is that then dating? Is "fuck n go" swinging? Can you swing one two one or do you need at least one couple?

There are shadows in life."

Definitely not black or white, and I think that adds to the addiction for us. We’ve met some great people on this journey, who are after different things and enjoy hearing about what their thing is.

Guess that swinging has evolved over the years and maybe is the main thing with a load of sub meaning as to go with it..

By *reshcpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

pembs

"They are separate things in my opinion too however, I'd say I'm actually here for all three but with different priorities and expectations on each.

I'm mainly here for hook-ups (when allowed). Most of my sexual encounters have been one night stands. I love casual sex.

I'm also happy to make friends, have FWB, and possibly introduce my husband to friends I play with if it suits. So more of a swinging aspect as I do enjoy a deeper connection and the social aspect very much. I'm just very picky on who I friend and this happens less often than the pure casual sex.

I'm married so dating is my lowest priority, and if it never happens that's fine. But I am open to long term relationships in addition to my marriage with the right person if we can find a balance that works. Xx"

For us personally the dating isn’t a thing, although a night out with like minded people is something we love (maybe that’s kinda dating, but together).

We love our group meets, mmf and mff, so guess this is what swinging is known as. We very much enjoy the world and having these naughty moments together.

We also do separate meets that prob puts us in the hook up bracket, and we love to share in this together by telling the other half about what has happened.

Post new Message to Thread