Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Is there still a hang up or taboo ?

Jump to newest

By *otwife and Him 69 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Preston

I’m not ashamed to openly admit I do enjoy pegging, strap on sex, my wife’s cock or however you wish to call it?

But why does there seem to still be a taboo about it? Some guys like it and some guys don’t just like anything in life but I don’t get all this worry about “he must be gay etc” I’m not gay, in my case I’m happily bi but we get so many messages off “straight” guys worried “it’ll turn them gay” but would love to try?

Then try! It’s that simple.!!!

Here’s a shout out to all the men that love getting it and women that love giving it lol... long may it continue and hope you all find each other on this thread lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rinity666Man
over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Got it at 1 am this morning ish still feeling the effects omg. My better half certainly gave me a right going over strapon wise..and as it was our purple strapless rechargable one shes in a mess herself still under the covers..right back to prepping brekkie here. happy Sunday folks..

By *moothLeanBodMan
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

Love being pegged and want to try a guy one day.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

Not all gay men indulge in anal sex, it’s a common misconception that the majority do. Intimacy doesn’t have to include penetration with heterosexual or gay couples. So don’t worry if you’ve decided to use a sex toy to explore and experiment with different sexual activities. It’s only gay when you decide you’re attracted to the same sex.

By *ibi_curiousCouple
over a year ago

Shepperton

Bert is totally bi but hes never been pegged yet lol

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"I’m not ashamed to openly admit I do enjoy pegging, strap on sex, my wife’s cock or however you wish to call it?

But why does there seem to still be a taboo about it? Some guys like it and some guys don’t just like anything in life but I don’t get all this worry about “he must be gay etc” I’m not gay, in my case I’m happily bi but we get so many messages off “straight” guys worried “it’ll turn them gay” but would love to try?

Then try! It’s that simple.!!!

Here’s a shout out to all the men that love getting it and women that love giving it lol... long may it continue and hope you all find each other on this thread lol "

Its because its "taboo" naughty ....

By *iliciousCouple
over a year ago

Sussex/Surrey

[Removed by poster at 22/11/20 11:14:36]

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love my wife finger fucking me or using my slim vibe on my ass as I wank..I get so carried away it's unreal. I am bi and she likes me sucking cocks. It's all about your own relationship and if ya both happy I don't see any problem

By *arngreyCouple
over a year ago

london

We are a fully active bi couple, we understand certain people have a thing about anal penetration, some bi couples are only orally bi, we are not worried about people’s attitudes so long as don’t infringe on our intimate sessions when we meet them.

During this covid time, it is giving us time to refine our scope and enjoyment of each other, which will allow us to help others. We accept that people have different views, when we chat before we meet , we ask is there anything that is out of bounds , do they have any house rules , that way there are no raised eyebrows when we do meet.

By *unCpl1003Couple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Do whatever you enjoy doing there’s nothing taboo about that

over a year ago

I have found way more men either, already like it or want to try it, than ones that don't, since joining Fab... I don't think it should be something to be embarrassed about, along witb sex in general but unfortunately some people still live in victorian times where sex of any kind is taboo and certainly shouldn't be discussed, only frowned upon and done to procreate

over a year ago

Preston

"Do whatever you enjoy doing there’s nothing taboo about that "

Absolutely

over a year ago

Preston

"I have found way more men either, already like it or want to try it, than ones that don't, since joining Fab... I don't think it should be something to be embarrassed about, along witb sex in general but unfortunately some people still live in victorian times where sex of any kind is taboo and certainly shouldn't be discussed, only frowned upon and done to procreate "

Agree totally

over a year ago

It's something that I really want to do at some point. Looks so hot!

By *ustforfun49Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

I would love to try it

By *ickinNottsMan
over a year ago

Hucknall

I have been pegged a couple of times, once by someone who was gentle and considerate and who also worked to make me cum this way.

The second time was a woman who I think decided that I was the object of everything any man had ever done badly to her. She hurt me, pretty badly, and didn't care.

I would think carefully before I did it again, but with the right person I would say yes.

The strange thing is that I would take a cock anytime someone wants to fuck me.

over a year ago

Enjoyed it on both occasions it was done to me

over a year ago

I have been pegged in the past and enjoy being rimmed or a finger in my arse. I cant see it as a problem as it is down to your own personal preferences.

over a year ago

Love being pegged. I especially like rather large pegs. Struggle to find women in Aberdeen/ Dundee. Have to make do with diy. Not the same though.

By *nly us 4448Couple
over a year ago

London

Love being pegged by the wife, and love the fact she loves playing with my arse and she doing it

By *iliciousCouple
over a year ago

Sussex/Surrey

Not sure if it is taboo on this site is it? There are lots of threads on the subject and it doesn’t seem to attract opprobrium as other subjects can tend to.

Out if this bubble maybe - although judging by the amount of strapons for sale on mainstream adult toy websites such as LH perhaps it’s more widely accepted and practised than even we Fabbers think......

P.S. we love it too

By *ennysouthMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Would love to try it but it's all DIY fun with toys at the moment. The wife won't entertain the idea. Any vounteers?

over a year ago

Preston

"It's something that I really want to do at some point. Looks so hot!"

Fingers crossed for you it really is

over a year ago

I wonder why it's called pegging?

over a year ago

Preston

"I wonder why it's called pegging?"

Hopefully someone will have some input or an answer lol

over a year ago

Holds no interest for me whatsoever. The only person to delve into that region is the urologist on the periodic check and the endoscopy chap taking a tour of the colon.

Having other intrusive objects in there sounds very painful?

Post new Message to Thread