Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Anklet advice please...

Jump to newest

By *astside OP   Couple
over a year ago

London

If I was out shopping and saw a lady with an anklet, is it acceptable to slap her bum, throw her over my shoulder and take her home? Or do I have to converse with her first (or hubby if he’s there)? I don’t want to come across rude and offend.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Probably not a good idea these days. Ankle bracelets don't have quite the same meaning now every Jill and Jane thinks they're showing how edgy they (think they) are.

over a year ago

Yes it's basically a signed permission slip, saves all the small talk

By *inkyfun2013Couple
over a year ago

lewisham

"If I was out shopping and saw a lady with an anklet, is it acceptable to slap her bum, throw her over my shoulder and take her home? Or do I have to converse with her first (or hubby if he’s there)? I don’t want to come across rude and offend. "

Of course it's unacceptable. It would be a clear breach of social distancing rules.

Wait until after 2 December and you'll be fine.

By *estless nativeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

Remember to bend from the knees, dont want to do yourself a mischief when throwing her over your shoulder.

By *ustforfun49Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

I didn't know it ment anything my manager at work wear's one

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"If I was out shopping and saw a lady with an anklet, is it acceptable to slap her bum, throw her over my shoulder and take her home? Or do I have to converse with her first (or hubby if he’s there)? I don’t want to come across rude and offend. "

Open a conversation with her, then bring the anklet in at some point, asking if it has any special meaning......

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

I think it would depend on the shop you were in.

Mothercare - walk swiftly by

Primani - follow her to the nearest cubicle

M&S - stand nearby with strawberries and chocolate spread and waggle your eyebrows.

Other stores are available.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"I didn't know it ment anything my manager at work wear's one"

Ask him

By *erry bull1Man
over a year ago

doncaster

I was chatting with a couple in Tenerife and the lady was wearing one , I eventually bought it into the conversation and she explained what it meant , needless to say after a few more chats we ended up in their hotel room having fun

over a year ago

I'm still waiting for mine to be removed by the court. I'd be proper pissed off if someone pinched my bum, and then run over 60 feet from my registered domicile.

J

over a year ago

Ex always wore an Anklet, never knew meaning till came on here.

By *renzMan
over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

Surely you carry your club over your shoulder and drag her off to your cave by her hair?

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

"If I was out shopping and saw a lady with an anklet, is it acceptable to slap her bum, throw her over my shoulder and take her home? Or do I have to converse with her first (or hubby if he’s there)? I don’t want to come across rude and offend.

Surely you carry your club over your shoulder and drag her off to your cave by her hair? "

Ahh now I see why clubs are the best way to meet!

By *ustforfun49Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

"I didn't know it ment anything my manager at work wear's one

Ask him "

It's a female manager

By *ustforfun49Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

What does it mean