Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cuckold First Time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am in the position of having my first cuckold experience with my wife and we have found a bull to play with. We are all. In agreement over this and to a degree what to expect. However I am having second thoughts as my wife might enjoy it to much or I might be jealous etc. I wondered what persons thoughts were on this and would they go through with it in my position.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The dynamic will go one way or the other so make sure you’re both doing it for the right reasons and you’re open with each other on what those reasons are, ensure you have thought long and hard about whether you can handle those motives.

over a year ago

"The dynamic will go one way or the other so make sure you’re both doing it for the right reasons and you’re open with each other on what those reasons are, ensure you have thought long and hard about whether you can handle those motives.

"

Exactly this ^^^^^

over a year ago

"I am in the position of having my first cuckold experience with my wife and we have found a bull to play with. We are all. In agreement over this and to a degree what to expect. However I am having second thoughts as my wife might enjoy it to much or I might be jealous etc. I wondered what persons thoughts were on this and would they go through with it in my position. "

I'd say it's not for you.

As a cuckold you should be entering into this hoping that your wife would enjoy it more than any pleasure you could ever give her.

I think you're playing with fire!

over a year ago

Many thanks for your sound replies. I am jealous and I don't know why. Crazy thoughts going through my mind.

over a year ago

Probably best not to do it if you’re jealous already, you have to go into this with the out right expectation that the bull may give it bigger, thicker, longer and harder and she may make sounds and do things you’ve not seen and after all that you’re gonna have to shake the guys hand, say thanks that was great and smile at your Mrs and ask her how it was and crack on as normal in a loving relationship

over a year ago

"However I am having second thoughts as my wife might enjoy it to much or I might be jealous etc."

I've sometimes read forums on a site called Our Hot Wives. It seems for many men this is a natural part of the cuckold excitement. When it becomes extreme, the cuckold gets off on the humiliation of the wife suddenly refusing the husband sex, clapping him in a chastity implement, sometimes leaving him for the alpha male.

By *omRachCouple
over a year ago

Wirral

"Many thanks for your sound replies. I am jealous and I don't know why. Crazy thoughts going through my mind. "

If you are feeling jealous NOW then trust me you will go through hell the moment he puts his hands on her. This lifestyle may not be for you my friend.

By *educeusforfunCouple
over a year ago

London

We are quite new to it but I (hub) never had any doubts. When she was going to do it first time she called me from the room .

Since then its been an amazing experience but you have to be 100% sure or it will ruin your marriage.

over a year ago

The thing is. I am a massive voyeur and love watch g my wife fucking with guys in the normal way. But when both start putting on fetish gear. Harnesses and chain mail and become sub dom with me sub as well. Sucking his cock and feet. Verbal from both of them. Takes it all to new levels

over a year ago

"The thing is. I am a massive voyeur and love watch g my wife fucking with guys in the normal way. But when both start putting on fetish gear. Harnesses and chain mail and become sub dom with me sub as well. Sucking his cock and feet. Verbal from both of them. Takes it all to new levels"

But your op said "I am in the position of having my first cuckold experience with my wife".

So it's not your first?

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"I am in the position of having my first cuckold experience with my wife and we have found a bull to play with. We are all. In agreement over this and to a degree what to expect. However I am having second thoughts as my wife might enjoy it to much or I might be jealous etc. I wondered what persons thoughts were on this and would they go through with it in my position. "

I have always been the bull but I would say that if you are not sure then don’t go ahead with it. All the couples I have met over the years have always been secure in their relationships and are doing this because they both want to do it. I know several of them had doubts (hubby or wife) at several points on their journey and their response was always to stop and take time until they were both sure.

You obviously could just meet the bull for a drink and see how things go - you don’t have to go all the way on the first meet (or any subsequent one!).

over a year ago

"The thing is. I am a massive voyeur and love watch g my wife fucking with guys in the normal way. But when both start putting on fetish gear. Harnesses and chain mail and become sub dom with me sub as well. Sucking his cock and feet. Verbal from both of them. Takes it all to new levels

But your op said "I am in the position of having my first cuckold experience with my wife".

So it's not your first?"

What I mean is that it will be the first time I will be humiliated and abused by them both. Before it was just watching

over a year ago

if in doubt then dont do it as there is no rewind after... cuckolding is about the cuckold couple first and formost the 3rd guy /bull is just a part ... there should be no jealousy you should be wanting your wife to do this

over a year ago

If you rae having doubts talk to your wife and put the meeting off.

over a year ago

its exactly the same with any sexual adventure/kink if in doubt then its not for you

over a year ago

"I am in the position of having my first cuckold experience with my wife and we have found a bull to play with. We are all. In agreement over this and to a degree what to expect. However I am having second thoughts as my wife might enjoy it to much or I might be jealous etc. I wondered what persons thoughts were on this and would they go through with it in my position.

I'd say it's not for you.

As a cuckold you should be entering into this hoping that your wife would enjoy it more than any pleasure you could ever give her.

I think you're playing with fire! "

I agree.

By *eterinpantiesukMan
over a year ago

southam

For some of us the jealousy and humilliation makes the experience more intense

By *ellhungvweMan
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"For some of us the jealousy and humilliation makes the experience more intense

"

I am always curious about this. I have found that it usually applies to couples who have eased their way into it and discovered that humiliation is a turn on or they are in relationships where she is very dominant anyway. Would love to know how you started.

over a year ago

"For some of us the jealousy and humilliation makes the experience more intense

"

lots of humiliation but never any jealousy in our cuckold lifestyle

By *estiswestMan
over a year ago

glasgow

I find that the humiliation is part of arousal. No idea why