Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pic- video collectors??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Had another one today-- starts off few nice messages ie love your profile pics etc,then progresses too do you have kik etc, asks for videos , then when you look at their profile have little too show and unwilling to send us any?, anyone else find similar,we wont send pics videos as have had threats to show our profile etc in local pubs ,so all face pics in private until pretty sure said person /couple are genuine ,hugs nikki mark stay safe out there xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Had another one today-- starts off few nice messages ie love your profile pics etc,then progresses too do you have kik etc, asks for videos , then when you look at their profile have little too show and unwilling to send us any?, anyone else find similar,we wont send pics videos as have had threats to show our profile etc in local pubs ,so all face pics in private until pretty sure said person /couple are genuine ,hugs nikki mark stay safe out there xxx"

He could be in the SAS

By *AKCoupleUKCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Have had this happening frequent recently

Not bad as getting threatened or anything

We have decided not to chat to anyone who isn't verified

over a year ago

Or a walt james pond, dont think anyone in that regt be daft enough to compromise their career on here??

over a year ago

"Or a walt james pond, dont think anyone in that regt be daft enough to compromise their career on here??"

You would be surprised.

over a year ago

Well dont think nikki be to happy in her sussies in storey arms or top of fan

over a year ago

We never swap or send video's or pics. There's more than enough on our profile. Problem solved.

J

By *iddle ManMan
over a year ago

Walsall

Unfortunately they are about. The collectors.

Please don't get dis-heartened us guys are all bad. It's hard enough for guys in here without people making it harder and putting couples defenses up before we even get a chance, beside, it's good to talk

over a year ago

It’s funny.... the minute you move your conversation to kik... All the non sense starts...

By *iddle ManMan
over a year ago

Walsall

"It’s funny.... the minute you move your conversation to kik... All the non sense starts..."

Maybe for some, but I do find kik easier to chat and swap pics etc. Like I said we not all bad

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If someone wants to collect pictures and videos they don't need to resort to underhand methods. If they ask and someone sends them it seems like a fairly open transaction to me

By *irate89Man
over a year ago

urmston

I had someone chat to me then asked for kik. The first thing that they said in there was "pic?" So when I told them all my pics were in fab they stopped replying

Post new Message to Thread