FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Threesome

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My partner and I talked about having a threesome for ages. Every time we had sex we talked about it. She decided she was ready so we looked at different women that she was attracted to and then gave a woman a call. She came to our house and she made us so comfortable . She was very pretty and full of confidence which made it easy. My partner was very nervous before this but after a few drinks and a few laughs she started to kiss my girl. Then Hanna said let's go to the bedroom. I was ready to explode. Hanna stripped of and jumper on the bed and spread her legs and smiled at me . The woman asked her,do you want him to fuck me as I lock you. Hanna smiled and asked me to put my cock in her mouth. She started licking her pussy as she fingered her. I couldn't believe what I was watching. In no time at all Hanna was moaning as she started to orgasm. I didn't touch her as I thought it would fuck thing up. Hanna came and I came and it was wonderful. We talked and had a few drinks and then she got a taxi. Soon as she left Hanna was all over me rubbing her wet pussy up and down my leg. We started to talk about what had happened and Hanna was really horney. As the sex chat got more explicit Hanna asked me about a girl I had been with. This seemed to turn her on more. Hanna was at a staff do prior to this and got very d*unk and ended up in the toilet sick . A work colleague who was a young guy came to see if she was ok and stayed with her making sure she was ok so she said. But as she was fucking me she asked me if I thought she had been with him. I replied you tell me. She then started going harder thrusting her pubic bone into me as this was making her more horney. She told me as she fucked me he didn't go near her but she felt great that a younger man was so attracter to her. This was obviously turning her on . Has this happened anyone on here

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread