Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Beginning to think all couples are men while wife sleeps

Jump to newest

By *k8990 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

We both here and all chats are wife's asleep, I wanna chat with another woman not just horny Married men ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

"We both here and all chats are wife's asleep, I wanna chat with another woman not just horny Married men ?"

Dafuq?

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

They can't use the "she's out with her mates and I'm looking after the kids" excuse these days!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Best one was Mrs is washing up so she can’t come to meet with me

By *k8990 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

I tried to reply message me x

By *k8990 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Omg you had that?

over a year ago

"Omg you had that?"

Yep. Chances are there ain’t no women

over a year ago

Lol

over a year ago

Definitely lol

By *ovingeachotherCouple
over a year ago

Devizes

We feel the same guys. We are always here together and cam x

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Could be either of us, depends who’s online at time.

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

My Mrs very rarely comes on here. It does say on our profile.

By *k8990 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nuneaton

That's fair enough as long as your honest don't like being catfished

By *heRazorsEdgeMan
over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

There are genuine couples here, but also a lot of guys pretending.... I’ve had “couples” wanting me to only meet the guy first and never being able to verify with a quick call or video chat...

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"That's fair enough as long as your honest don't like being catfished "

Ha ha, neither did those we have met.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

We're a couple and it's Mrs here. Mr is asleep

By *eard-lincolnMan
over a year ago

near lincoln

[Removed by poster at 21/11/20 02:33:28]

over a year ago

Carl mostly uses the forums and very rarely answers messages, but when he does he will say that it's him.

By *eard-lincolnMan
over a year ago

near lincoln

[Removed by poster at 21/11/20 02:35:46]

By *eard-lincolnMan
over a year ago

near lincoln

How do we know your the female half that’s put the post in here ?

It’s quite easy to check if people are genuine or not. And you only have to ask them once for a call. If they say no. Just instant block.

If your the female and want to meet a single woman why not start a single fem profile. Get some new veris of the cam chat . And then verified single women may contact you.

You have also had no Veris for over 2 years. And your profile says new to the scene . So if you messaged my couples account I would presume your fake now a days

over a year ago

Female here. Working a night shift and on my break.

I do 90% of the messaging and it’s incredibly difficult to find other females who like to chat.

It’s usually fairly easy to realise when it’s a guy pretending to be a female and I think I’ve heard every excuse under the sun about where their other half is!

V

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"

How do we know your the female half that’s put the post in here ?

It’s quite easy to check if people are genuine or not. And you only have to ask them once for a call. If they say no. Just instant block.

If your the female and want to meet a single woman why not start a single fem profile. Get some new veris of the cam chat . And then verified single women may contact you.

You have also had no Veris for over 2 years. And your profile says new to the scene . So if you messaged my couples account I would presume your fake now a days"

We would never give a number or ring someone we don’t know.

She’s not interested in chatting on here, so why a separate account?

We will run the account as we want, it works very well for us.

By *elleshellsCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

It’s always me online (Mrs). Mr Hells never comes on to the site - I show him things and tell him things and he trusts my judgement - so if any ladies just wanted a chat then I’d be up for it - always good to talk to another lady about the scene! Xxx

over a year ago

I must agree with you on that one .It's usually just the guys that you always seem to chat with and the wife is always sleeping. Or sometimes she is working night shift.

By *tickler2000Man
over a year ago

St Agnes

How on earth can you all be so cynical?

That implies that people on Fab lie like hairy eggs....

No. Wait. Hold on, it's Fab isn't it?

By *lirty_dirtyCouple
over a year ago

Lingfield

Mrs is very rarely on here, she prefers me to arrange meets, that's just how it works for us but everyone is different

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

What you want and what you get in life are seldom the same. Moaning about it and seeking to accuse others as the reason for your disappointment doesn't get you far.

A number of the people on this site are numpties. We do this to have fun, and they make it less so, and this is how we as a couple manage it; so when I see men (or rarely women) complaining about who they 'have to chat to' I just think, well - go somewhere else, as you 'aint going here.

By *ollycouple71Couple
over a year ago

manchester

I am on here more than daz tbh . x

over a year ago

"I am on here more than daz tbh . x"

I know that you are xx

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple
over a year ago

darlington

We both use it can be either talking if someone wanted to talk to my wife i would leave the message unopened till she was on can look ignorant but wife would spot it easier

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I feel your pain. The number of couples that we speak to that we get a feeling its just a guy and the wife is imaginary is off the charts.

I (Mr) post on the forums, status updates, replies to most of the messages etc.

However this is because the Mrs is absolutely rubbish at replying to people in a timely fashion. But where they want to chat with her, she does get involved.

We have had some group kik/WhatsApp conversations as it makes it easier to see who is talking.

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Mrs is almost never on here, me 99.9% of the time. I can assure you though that this is a couples account, she's only interested in turning up for meets, zero leg work, maximum reward.

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

"Mrs is almost never on here, me 99.9% of the time. I can assure you though that this is a couples account, she's only interested in turning up for meets, zero leg work, maximum reward. "

It's the opposite for us. Always me on here as Mr just isn't into the fab side of this. I always say he gets the benefits for my hard work!

No-one ever accusses me of being a fake couple though

By *peak and SpellCouple
over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

[Removed by poster at 21/11/20 07:50:44]

By *peak and SpellCouple
over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

We are both active on here. I (female half) tend to do most of the message admin in the evening after a hard day's work. Takes my mind off the day, and often gives my ego a little boost.

Hubby is more of a browser on the site

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

We both pop on here and chat etc but find it a whole lot easier group chatting on KIK. At least we can see who’s saying what and it’s in real time too. Definitely more fun and more difficult to fake too.

Ed

over a year ago

It's nearly always the mrs on here. She does all the photos and chat.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Corrajelo,Spain, Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

I'm the active one on this site with regards to the forum and messages.

Mr often logs on and reads all messages and everything is talked about between us but he is happy to leave the chatting to me.

It's works very well for us both.

Mrs

Mrs

By *oirinMarkusCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands and West London

Woman who runs the profile here! And currently, my partner is asleep

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

"Mrs is almost never on here, me 99.9% of the time. I can assure you though that this is a couples account, she's only interested in turning up for meets, zero leg work, maximum reward.

It's the opposite for us. Always me on here as Mr just isn't into the fab side of this. I always say he gets the benefits for my hard work!

No-one ever accusses me of being a fake couple though "

We do both indeed have lucky partners. Nice profile btw x

By *utterypopcornCouple
over a year ago

oxford

We are both active on here, both have it on our phones so can be on at the same time.

We do try to tell people which one they are talking to.

By *exylovingcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Uxbridge

Generally if it’s late in the evening it would be Mrs on here and early morning Mr. She has recently put up a singles profile on another site which only she can access to arrange her own meets. If it is off here we both have a say in what happens. That works well for us .

By *rMardyMsGrimmCouple
over a year ago

near yonder

When we used to meet, ah those were the days...

Anyway often dr Mardy and I share admin on the account but if it was a couple playmeet then I’d (ms Grimm) would always chat with the woman to ensure she’s real.

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

Mainly me, Just, doing the Fabmin but Becky is always here to chat and message when things progress.

We’re both on at different times but you may be talking to both of us, you never know.

Think we’ve proved we’re genuine over time though..

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"Mrs is almost never on here, me 99.9% of the time. I can assure you though that this is a couples account, she's only interested in turning up for meets, zero leg work, maximum reward. "
Same here

over a year ago

"Mrs is almost never on here, me 99.9% of the time. I can assure you though that this is a couples account, she's only interested in turning up for meets, zero leg work, maximum reward. Same here "

I was trying to word the post I was going to make, but you did it for me jodie is exactly the way about it and as always been, she will login a few times a week check out people who have messaged us, but usually thats as far as it goes until the meet.

By * AND R 777Couple
over a year ago

Teesside

Woops iv just got up and the wife is still in bed, I will hang my head in shame

over a year ago

It's safest to assume that all couples are men (married or otherwise) unless you get evidence to the contrary. Sad but true.

By *andVCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Same pretty much lol

By *irewolffMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Dime a dozen.

So frustrating. Only the guy chats. We've had all sorts of excuses.

MsD

By *irewolffMan
over a year ago

Dublin

[Removed by poster at 21/11/20 11:17:33]

over a year ago

Mostly the Mr answers the messages on here and then I (Mrs) jumps into the conversation after awhile. It works for us as I work long hours. X

By *ickdasterdly51Man
over a year ago

Lingfield

I think it's easiest enough to spot genuine couple from their verifications and general tone of their profile. However there are quite a few unverified accounts from 'new' couples who have been on here for sometime that I have my doubts about. I appreciate the current climate makes getting verified difficult but it's just something about them that makes me think the wife knows nothing about it.

By *ont you just loveCouple
over a year ago

Banbury

"Female here. Working a night shift and on my break.

I do 90% of the messaging and it’s incredibly difficult to find other females who like to chat.

It’s usually fairly easy to realise when it’s a guy pretending to be a female and I think I’ve heard every excuse under the sun about where their other half is!

V"

As above, I am female and do all the messages because hubby not good on t'internet, he will read but doesn't like doing messages.

over a year ago

We are both on here 50/50 although I ( Mr) do most messages but when it comes to cam you will find Mrs looking at huge cocks but she knows they all use some sort of cam enlargement program, think she believes me ??

By *egin551Couple
over a year ago

south west !

Hi Guys

You can spot a fake couples profile a mile off, it’s just the way messages are formatted, sent only during the day and often late in the evening/night

I (Mrs ) always answer the message, post the pictures and movies.

Teasing, flirting and showing off is just part of my thing.

My husband just looks to see if I’m not getting any abuse from rejected people

He take most of my pictures as well.

Take a look at our veris, it will show you we are genuine.

Please don’t judge a couples profile until you look at what is on offer.

Love to all of you and stay safe

Mrs Legin xx

over a year ago

Banbury

"It’s always me online (Mrs). Mr Hells never comes on to the site - I show him things and tell him things and he trusts my judgement - so if any ladies just wanted a chat then I’d be up for it - always good to talk to another lady about the scene! Xxx"

Mrs here I wouldn't mind a chat sometime, bored talking to guys all the time.

over a year ago

Banbury

[Removed by poster at 21/11/20 12:05:26]

By *9alMan
over a year ago

Bridgend

"Best one was Mrs is washing up so she can’t come to meet with me "

I have got a sink full of washing up if it tempts any couples ?

By *he Wilts coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cirencester

Were a couple, most of the time ere on here together chatting away. Always happy to verify, anyone who's not usually has something to hide.

over a year ago

its quiet weird with us, its mostly me (d) on here but only C who meet alone when she in the mood and i only really get to meet in a cuckold scenario or hopefully when C gets to explore her bi side again

d

By *utterypopcornCouple
over a year ago

oxford

"I think it's easiest enough to spot genuine couple from their verifications and general tone of their profile. However there are quite a few unverified accounts from 'new' couples who have been on here for sometime that I have my doubts about. I appreciate the current climate makes getting verified difficult but it's just something about them that makes me think the wife knows nothing about it."

We are a couple who have been on this site now for a little over four months with no verifications!!!

As a couple we do try and answer single men back. But sometimes politeness is seen as an invitation.

We get messages from people 15 years either side of our age ranges.

And had it today somebody who we told there was no connection with a week or so ago. Messages with

Hiya can you accommodate???

Would you rather a couple took time over the messages to pick out the ones they think they might actually play with.

Because when we tried to answer all, it just became a job that we wanted to clear the inbox so nearly all just got a no thanks rather than the time some of those may have deserved.

So we all lose out that way. This is just what we have found in the time we have been on.

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

"I think it's easiest enough to spot genuine couple from their verifications and general tone of their profile. However there are quite a few unverified accounts from 'new' couples who have been on here for sometime that I have my doubts about. I appreciate the current climate makes getting verified difficult but it's just something about them that makes me think the wife knows nothing about it.

We are a couple who have been on this site now for a little over four months with no verifications!!!

As a couple we do try and answer single men back. But sometimes politeness is seen as an invitation.

And had it today somebody who we told there was no connection with a week or so ago. Messages with

Would you rather a couple took time over the messages to pick out the ones they think they might actually play with.

Because when we tried to answer all, it just became a job that we wanted to clear the inbox so nearly all just got a no thanks rather than the time some of those may have deserved.

So we all lose out that way. This is just what we have found in the time we have been on. "

You are going through the "burn-in" period where politeness is tested against persistance. The SO disliked it so much she said Nope you deal. Lockdown has made it a major pain to get started, but bear in mind not all of us use the verification process as a public score board. Who we meet with is our business, and whilst it might make it difficult in one sense, you get to know a lot more by chatting anyway - and forums are a good way in (follow the green arrow)!

Given the quality of your profile pics I cannot believe you will have trouble when (WHEN) life starts again

By *ickdasterdly51Man
over a year ago

Lingfield

"I think it's easiest enough to spot genuine couple from their verifications and general tone of their profile. However there are quite a few unverified accounts from 'new' couples who have been on here for sometime that I have my doubts about. I appreciate the current climate makes getting verified difficult but it's just something about them that makes me think the wife knows nothing about it.

So we all lose out that way. This is just what we have found in the time we have been on. "

I certainly wouldn't have you down as a fake profile! When this is all over you will be very popular!

over a year ago

"Best one was Mrs is washing up so she can’t come to meet with me

I have got a sink full of washing up if it tempts any couples ?"

Comment of the week

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

We both use our account and sign messages accordingly when responding

T

By *aysOfOurLivesCouple
over a year ago

Chigwell

We’ll always prefer a quick verification cam as soon as possible. It helps us out those guys but also help build a rapport.

We still get ghosted sometimes #cestLaVie

over a year ago

"We both here and all chats are wife's asleep, I wanna chat with another woman not just horny Married men ?"

Strange, I think that all the husbands are asleep and the wives are chatting

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

Ours is its normally Mrs on forums and Mr on chat - if we both wanna be on at the same time we have a second profile that only Mrs uses but i refer people back to this profile

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple
over a year ago

norwich

we barely get any messages now it has been made clear that they will only be speaking to the male.

Suits us as it s out many who wouldn't get our dynamic anyway.

Also show who hasn't read our profile when they open with "hey gorgeous" ect

By *Xtriple7Couple
over a year ago

Tends to be Mr on the forums and looking. Definitely a genuine couple lol. Its got to the point now where there's so many timewasters that we rarely take any messages seriously even from 'couples'. Take the view that if a meet happens it happens.

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Mrs of a genuine couple here.

When we get a first message I usually reply to the guys and Will to the couples and single females, obviously if things start to progress we both chat.

over a year ago

Mrs here too, we both check out profile, go through forums etc, but I'm the one that replies to messages and arrange meets, partner trusts my judgement and I make sure he knows what is happening x

over a year ago

Both of us reply to messages. We never distinguish which one is speaking as we both know exactly what's being said and we come as a pair.

And anyone trying to speak to us individually gets told that, deleted and blocked.

J

By *hechairman18Man
over a year ago

Salford Quays , Manchester

I organise and host GangBangs, here in Manchester.

When I get messages I check the time it's been sent.

2-3 o'clock in the morning, it's probably a bored security guard, on nights.

Was asked once to sort a GangBang, where the wife wanted 12-15 guys.

When I asked to speak to the wife to confirm, was told,she doesn't chat on the phone, as, "she's rather shy" .

Needless to say, end of conversation.

By *uietly torturedCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

We're definitely a couple my partner does most of the chat.

I'm the male half.

Nice pics by the way shame you smoke as it's a real no no for us in terms of meeting.

The only real way of being fairly sure is from verifications that other people have actually met the couple you are messaging.

By *itzimadCouple
over a year ago

harwich

after a certain time MF next to a name in the chat room stands for MaleFingers

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

Can’t remember the original question, but I, Chris, tend to post more in the forums than Julia, but I never get involved in messaging anyone, she does that. I find I live longer that way

By *eventysixCouple
over a year ago

glossop

Val has no interest on being on here.she trusts my judgement if things move on then she wants in on kik or WhatsApp as that's where it normally goes.reason being pushy people on here that like to ring us even though we haven't arranged a call through WhatsApp while kids at home.things like that need arranging when child free. So now she wants me to be sure who we talking to arnt pushy and are normal lol

over a year ago

Lol , it's true

over a year ago

Mrs only chats once it's all cleared by hubby and sometimes she chats on the forums here and always signs of as P or Mrs P xx

By *isstonguetasticjoWoman
over a year ago

widnes

Nowt worse than seein a couples account

But only have 1 half of the party with all piccys of them on but not of the other half

Just shows how fake alot of the couple profiles are

If ur on as a couple then both show ur piccys together

Nowt worse than gettin msgs from pure liars

Mind u SUPPOSED single men and women are a lot of liars to

Sayin they are single but then wen u either start chattin with thrm then meet them u find out they already have partners and are shaggin behind their backs

Especially wen they state:

I HAVE A PARTNER OR I AM MARRIED BUT THEY DONT KNOW IM ON HERE

Wat the fuck

Hope u all get caught out one day

Then if u want fun.

Lets see them laff at u

Shows u have no redpect with ur partner if ur playin away

Full of liars n cheats

You spoil it for all single HONEST men and women

All full of bullshitters

Post new Message to Thread