Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fabswingers social

Jump to newest

By *witchRich OP   Man
over a year ago

Southport

I was thinking that after this crap year what could we do to give us all something to look forward to.

And I thought how about a FAB swingers social. A night where we could all get together for a few drinks and a dance with fellow swingers. Chat n laugh about our experiences get to know each other with no expectations lol.

What are your thoughts folks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yasssssss

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

It's popular in the club's that do them

over a year ago

There are already a few socials that take place. When open again check out the meets and socials section. The Manchester lounge social is hugely popular.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

There are lots of social events that take place during the year in various different towns and cities.

Hopefully they will all start up again when life returns to normal.

By *witchRich OP   Man
over a year ago

Southport

I have seen that there are normally socials around the country but thought maybe something a bit more. Just thinking out loud but maybe even a Ball

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

"I have seen that there are normally socials around the country but thought maybe something a bit more. Just thinking out loud but maybe even a Ball"

Ohhhhh we haven't been to a ball for years. Love the excuse to get dressed to the nines.

over a year ago

"I have seen that there are normally socials around the country but thought maybe something a bit more. Just thinking out loud but maybe even a Ball

Ohhhhh we haven't been to a ball for years. Love the excuse to get dressed to the nines."

I agree, I remember a few years ago Xtasia black tie New Year’s Eve, was just

By *witchRich OP   Man
over a year ago

Southport

"I have seen that there are normally socials around the country but thought maybe something a bit more. Just thinking out loud but maybe even a Ball

Ohhhhh we haven't been to a ball for years. Love the excuse to get dressed to the nines."

Thats what I was thinking, the women all looking elegant and sexy, blokes all dapper, everyone feeling good about themselves

By *ylonlickMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Definitely, and I’m not far from you in Southport z

Keep me in the loop please.

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Ohhhhh we haven't been to a ball for years. Love the excuse to get dressed to the nines.

Thats what I was thinking, the women all looking elegant and sexy, blokes all dapper, everyone feeling good about themselves"

Get it sorted. Put us on the guest list please

By *witchRich OP   Man
over a year ago

Southport

Well if theres enough interest I'll happily organise it.

over a year ago

Sounds like a great idea, and something that we would be definitely interested in x

By *witchRich OP   Man
over a year ago

Southport

well guys if your interested in this the only way it can become reality is with enough people interested so spread the word lol

By *witchRich OP   Man
over a year ago

Southport

Anyone else have any thoughts on this

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple
over a year ago

darlington

We have been to a few that got organised on here once allowed keep your eye on the UK section and club section they are regularly advertised in various UK locations

Post new Message to Thread