Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Nudist beaches

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who's missing nudist beaches at the moment?

I'm certailny missing the sunshine and an all over tan. Just hope we're allowed aboad on holiday next year. Plan to visit PDI and see what it's like, does anyone have any experience of what it's like?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

Likewise can't wait for the sun to come back from so we can strip off and enjoy the beach again.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh, god yes. I can’t wait for that magical moment when the trunks come off. A weekend at Studland can’t come quick enough!

By *icky and MandyCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

Looking forward to some winter SUN in January for a very nice tan without any white bits

. .

over a year ago

I was thinking about winter sun as well, that's why I was looking at Gran Canaria, never been before.

Usually head to the greek islands in the summer.

By *ugardadcleanerMan
over a year ago

cirencester

We were going to Cap this summer but ..... hear canaries good too. We like heat. Sun bathing and me a voyeur and Hollie a greedy nympho. Age gap works for us 63 and 31

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Me. My nudist beach holiday was cancelled

over a year ago

wow...31, lucky bugger.

I enjoy a bit of voyeurism, met a nice couple this summer on a UK beach, they invited me to watch on the way back to the car park, very hot!

over a year ago

"Me. My nudist beach holiday was cancelled "

Shame, I bet you look fantastic on the beach

By *empsey and hotpieceMan
over a year ago

North west

"Who's missing nudist beaches at the moment?

I'm certailny missing the sunshine and an all over tan. Just hope we're allowed aboad on holiday next year. Plan to visit PDI and see what it's like, does anyone have any experience of what it's like?"

The beach at maspalomas is great, I believe the sun beds are no longer there due to social distancing restrictions though, but I’m sure that must be a temporary measure.

Fingers crossed we’ll be there 10th December for a week and get some sun on our bodies.

By *tickler2000Man
over a year ago

St Agnes

Only managed a couple of visits to my local naturist beach this year.

Hope to get to Lanzarote next year.

By *asques and boxersCouple
over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

We were naked for eight weeks in the summer france and most days in the spring in uk home.

Don't want to fly yet so looking at driving to Almeria early 2021 feb/march we are missing the sun on the bum soooo much.

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Arrived back from Corralejo March a day before lockdown ...no tan lnes ...cant wait to go back

over a year ago

"We were going to Cap this summer but ..... hear canaries good too. We like heat. Sun bathing and me a voyeur and Hollie a greedy nympho. Age gap works for us 63 and 31"

Almost as big as our age gap lol

over a year ago

We love nude beaches. Getting depressed already this winter.

Can't wait for spring

over a year ago

Managed to get 6 trips to slapton this year, really missing the sun need some heat on the bums

By *ivelaughlove16Couple
over a year ago

norfolk/Suffolk border

We went to golden sands bulgaria couple of years ago and their nudist beach was great ,hopefully off to Bulgaria again next year ,different part but will seek out another nudist beach for sure

By * little bit naughtyCouple
over a year ago

Bedford

We had a lovely time on a nude beach in Spain last year! We would be there instantly if we could lol

over a year ago

Managed a few days on Studland beach, lovely place, and you can't beat the sun on your bum!!!

Gran canneria next year hopefully.

over a year ago

Yes I’ve missed it this year. Although last year was a naturist terrace rather than the beach. Hopefully 2021 will feel right to travel again.

By *izzy_RascalsCouple
over a year ago

Not quite over the hill

Have missed studland this year for sure. Hopefully back next year

By *9089Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Already booked sunny beach in Bulgaria for June and July. Or knob out beach as I call it.

By *ustforfun49Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

I want to try a nudist beach but want happens if I get a hard on or is ok to get one

By *9089Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"I want to try a nudist beach but want happens if I get a hard on or is ok to get one"

First time I went to a nudist beach and that happened, I got a very brown back. You do get used to the sights, and not all of them are erection inducing

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

I'm certailny missing the sunshine and an all over tan. Just hope we're allowed aboad on holiday next year. Plan to visit PDI and see what it's like, does anyone have any experience of what it's like?

The beach at maspalomas is great, I believe the sun beds are no longer there due to social distancing restrictions though, but I’m sure that must be a temporary measure.

Fingers crossed we’ll be there 10th December for a week and get some sun on our bodies."

Yes we love the beach there too

The sunbeds have been removed because a lot of money is owed, in taxes or something, so unlikely they will be back anytime soon, the kiosks are also closed.

By *havennaturistsCouple
over a year ago

Banff

Spend the whole winter nude in the house, on the terrace, on the beach, swimming in the sea, with friends( some swinging, some not), in Fuerteventura. #nowhitebits lol

over a year ago

There's a kinda one on the Wirral .. let's just say I had my face in her cunt gave it two licks and some scruffy cunt walks over so I said fuck off and we stopped the shenanigans .. got frazzled but I got my cock wanked off on the beach so not complaining too much

By *entlecaressMan
over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

All my naturist holidays this year have been cancelled, PDI and corralejo, so missing the tan and naked fun roll on 2021. PDI is great and more liberal than other islands for fab fun, you'll love it OP.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"All my naturist holidays this year have been cancelled, PDI and corralejo, so missing the tan and naked fun roll on 2021. PDI is great and more liberal than other islands for fab fun, you'll love it OP. "

Agreed

By *ustforfun49Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

"I want to try a nudist beach but want happens if I get a hard on or is ok to get one

First time I went to a nudist beach and that happened, I got a very brown back. You do get used to the sights, and not all of them are erection inducing"

Lol I can just imagine some of those sights.

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Missed our nudey beach days sooooooo much this year hopefully next year will see us back at them

over a year ago

Im fortunate to live very close to studland and I made the most of this summer and enjoyed it to the max! Had the most lush all over tan!!

over a year ago

"Im fortunate to live very close to studland and I made the most of this summer and enjoyed it to the max! Had the most lush all over tan!! "

Where is this Studland you speak of? Haven’t heard of it before…

By *9089Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Im fortunate to live very close to studland and I made the most of this summer and enjoyed it to the max! Had the most lush all over tan!! "

Been to studlands ages ago, probably late 80's. It wasn't too popular mid week so hopefully things have been better since then

By *ustforfun49Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

Do you have to have a fit body to go on a nudist beach

By *9089Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Do you have to have a fit body to go on a nudist beach"

If you do, I have been breaking the rules, lol. Honestly there are all shapes and sizes there and mainly mature

over a year ago

"Im fortunate to live very close to studland and I made the most of this summer and enjoyed it to the max! Had the most lush all over tan!!

Where is this Studland you speak of? Haven’t heard of it before…"

Dorset, you need to visit, its beautiful!! You would think you were abroad on a gorgeous hot day. The beach is lush.

over a year ago

"Im fortunate to live very close to studland and I made the most of this summer and enjoyed it to the max! Had the most lush all over tan!!

Been to studlands ages ago, probably late 80's. It wasn't too popular mid week so hopefully things have been better since then"

I hadn't previously managed to get over much before this summer, but it was pretty busy at times this year, the weekends and Bank Holidays were packed.

over a year ago

"Do you have to have a fit body to go on a nudist beach"

Definitely not, you just go and be you. There's is every shape and size you can imagine.

By *av_55Man
over a year ago

NE

Was suppose to be in PDI now on the roof at suite playa de ingles pool

Drinking and meditating

Dam you Covid

over a year ago

Where is this Studland you speak of? Haven’t heard of it before…

Dorset, you need to visit, its beautiful!! You would think you were abroad on a gorgeous hot day. The beach is lush. "

Thanks. Sounds good but to be honest I’m unlikely to be in Dorset. We have a great beach near Dublin - if I travel it’s going to be to somewhere sunnier !!

By *orkshireDrifterMan
over a year ago

Bridlington.

A aintif voice cries: "What or where is PDI"?

I thought that I knew of most nude locations.....

By *av_55Man
over a year ago

NE

It’s in gran can

Swingers / naturist part of island

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"A aintif voice cries: "What or where is PDI"?

I thought that I knew of most nude locations....."

Playa del Ingles in Gran Canaria

By *orkshireDrifterMan
over a year ago

Bridlington.

Thank you my friends.

Yes if course, just never heard it referred to in those terms.

We usually stay on the Maspalomas side.

I have heard the dunes are fenced off & the local police are being very officious & issuing fines like sperms!

over a year ago

Where do you guys go? Never been, love to try x

over a year ago

Sorry for my beginners questions here, but please can someone tell me more about Playa del Ingles in Gran Canaria

Is this a destination? as when I googled it I cannot find anything?

When is the best time of year to be there?

Do you book flights, destination and transport all separate or can you get it as a package?

Thank you

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Sorry for my beginners questions here, but please can someone tell me more about Playa del Ingles in Gran Canaria

Do you book flights, destination and transport all separate or can you get it as a package?

Thank you "

It is a resort in Gran Canaria, popular with swingers as it has some swinging clubs and meeting bars. Vanilla people and families go there too. Lots of information in the Spain forum

By *ougntinaCouple
over a year ago

chigwell

We cancelled Cap d'Agde this year but found that our local beach was great this summer. We will be going to St Ostyth again.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Thank you my friends.

I have heard the dunes are fenced off & the local police are being very officious & issuing fines like sperms!

"

Thats what I understand, apparently there are designated pathways, it's to protect the natural state of the dunes

By *arrie69Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Missed out on Spain and south of France this year so going to have an extended holiday next year and take in a week at Cap in France. Love just relaxing on a nude beach a watching the world go by.

By *orkshireDrifterMan
over a year ago

Bridlington.

"Thank you my friends.

Thats what I understand, apparently there are designated pathways, it's to protect the natural state of the dunes "

What the authorities there have to realise is that a lot of people go there specifically for the baked action in those dune areas: hot sun, naked bodies and random, rampant sex

Deprive us of that & there are alternative places for us to go to spend our nude-Euros...

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Thank you my friends.

Thats what I understand, apparently there are designated pathways, it's to protect the natural state of the dunes

What the authorities there have to realise is that a lot of people go there specifically for the baked action in those dune areas: hot sun, naked bodies and random, rampant sex

Deprive us of that & there are alternative places for us to go to spend our nude-Euros...

"

Yes you have to go where suits you however not everyone goes there for that reason, I guess people who go for rampant sex in the dunes are in the minority, especially with this virus thingy, social distancing etc

By *orkshireDrifterMan
over a year ago

Bridlington.

FRAISETHORPE.

Roll on the spring but all you Northerners don't forget your very own clothes free beach here on the Yorkshire coast!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Holkham beach in Norfolk is beautiful

over a year ago

"Sorry for my beginners questions here, but please can someone tell me more about Playa del Ingles in Gran Canaria

Thank you

It is a resort in Gran Canaria, popular with swingers as it has some swinging clubs and meeting bars. Vanilla people and families go there too. Lots of information in the Spain forum "

Thank you

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Thank you

It is a resort in Gran Canaria, popular with swingers as it has some swinging clubs and meeting bars. Vanilla people and families go there too. Lots of information in the Spain forum

Thank you "

You're welcome

By *hisisntpofMan
over a year ago

bristol

"Me. My nudist beach holiday was cancelled "

Where were you going ?

over a year ago

"Thank you my friends.

"

I would imagine that the amount to of people who go for “rampant action” in the dunes is in the vast minority. Naked sunbathing and fun in the clubs yes, but shaving on the beach is a niche, and let’s face it, illegal. So why would the authorities encourage?

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

"Holkham beach in Norfolk is beautiful "

Well worth the long walk.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Holkham beach in Norfolk is beautiful

Well worth the long walk."

Absolutely

By *orkshireDrifterMan
over a year ago

Bridlington.

Well worth the long walk."

Yes, but a lovely walk through the pine woods. It felt just like being in France, the Gironde, the times that I went.

Beware:

1. Lord Lester the landowner hires staff to patrol the area & chase people out of the dunes.

2. The tide rushes in at a great pace, a claxon sounds to warn bathers & walkers, don't ignore it. Fatalities gave occurred.

But do enjoy that lovely beach!

By *arnsley guy100Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

Your a loud now to the canaries

Have been for weeks... It's no different from any other time other than you need a test 72 hours before checking into a hotel

They cost £85

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Well worth the long walk.

Yes, but a lovely walk through the pine woods. It felt just like being in France, the Gironde, the times that I went.

Beware:

1. Lord Lester the landowner hires staff to patrol the area & chase people out of the dunes.

2. The tide rushes in at a great pace, a claxon sounds to warn bathers & walkers, don't ignore it. Fatalities gave occurred.

But do enjoy that lovely beach!"

Yes many years ago you could have fun in the dunes, but people complained about the 'lewd' behaviour and they closed it to naturists. They were put under pressure to re open it, which they did, but you could only go naked on the beach and near the shoreline

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Your a loud now to the canaries

Have been for weeks... It's no different from any other time other than you need a test 72 hours before checking into a hotel

They cost £85"

Holidays were banned from the lockdown on November 5th. No non essential travel allowed

By *tevechapMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Dunes of Maspolomas are great and lots of fun to be had in the clubs of PDI ( not in lockdown though!)

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Your a loud now to the canaries

They cost £85"

Have a look on the Gov.UK site for up to date information

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Dunes of Maspolomas are great and lots of fun to be had in the clubs of PDI ( not in lockdown though!)"

Yes, the clubs are great, not in lockdown though, how do you social distance in those clubs?

over a year ago

I'm looking to get away early next year to Play Des Ingles.

Holkham is my local beach at home, managed about 6 times this summer. Always use the designated area.

One weekday it wasn't busy but got talking to a couple who stopped in the forest on the way back to the car park and let me watch as they fucked up against a tree.

Very hot!

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"I'm looking to get away early next year to Play Des Ingles.

Holkham is my local beach at home, managed about 6 times this summer. Always use the designated area.

One weekday it wasn't busy but got talking to a couple who stopped in the forest on the way back to the car park and let me watch as they fucked up against a tree.

Very hot!"

By *helroyCouple
over a year ago

Skegness

Oh we both missing getting nude in the dunes at Theddlethorpe in the sun shine 1st nice day next year we be off hopefully see our friends again

By *zzieswuk18Man
over a year ago

Torbay

"Managed to get 6 trips to slapton this year, really missing the sun need some heat on the bums "

Lucky guys never made it to Slapton once this year boo!! Lol

By *ickie68Man
over a year ago

Bristol

I walked on a nudist beach in Spain by mistake many years ago was only one salt in shorts how daft did I feel when I realised lol

By *udepaulMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Would live to know more about exactly where the nude areas are. Headed that way the once and no one was around. Was worried I was in the wrong place.

By *udepaulMan
over a year ago

sheffield

Have never been sure where the nude part of the beach is. Could you give me directions?

over a year ago

"Have never been sure where the nude part of the beach is. Could you give me directions? "

Which beach?

over a year ago

I'm certailny missing the sunshine and an all over tan. Just hope we're allowed aboad on holiday next year. Plan to visit PDI and see what it's like, does anyone have any experience of what it's like?"

Great place , you will enjoy the liberation.

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"Have never been sure where the nude part of the beach is. Could you give me directions? "

Which beach, there are several on here?

over a year ago

I was thinking of a winter break this year till all this kicked of had my first naturist holiday 2 years ago in vera playa rented my self a wee villa in a complex close to the beaches lovely indoor pool heated open 24 hrs naked swimming only it can be quiet in the winter..but good if it's your first time

By *exycouple68Couple
over a year ago

herefordshire

We've never actually been to one yet

over a year ago

We sure are

By *9089Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Book in advance and dream

By *9 kisses.Man
over a year ago

clacton on sea

I've been to st Oysth beach many times,

Can't beat laying naked on a beach in the summer,

Roll on the summer,

By *otwife and Him 69Couple
over a year ago

Preston

Something I’d (him) would like to visit but wifey not so sure, she needs persuasion lol

By *udepaulMan
over a year ago

sheffield

"Have never been sure where the nude part of the beach is. Could you give me directions?

Which beach?"

Any on the east coast, yorkshire and Lincolnshire

By *9089Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"Have never been sure where the nude part of the beach is. Could you give me directions?

Which beach?

Any on the east coast, yorkshire and Lincolnshire "

I hope that was a question and not a statement or we will have a mass showing on the east coast

By *aturasqCouple
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Benalnatura in Spain - where we started swinging (not on the beach)

Cap D'Agde where did swing on the beach !

Post new Message to Thread