Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Finding someone you know on fab?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone ever come across someone they know on fab?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ihullfunMan
over a year ago

hull

Someone I used to work with, how about you

By *UCKER56Man
over a year ago

Walsall

Yes..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No however I have contacted people and they have said they knew me and blocked me lol

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

"No however I have contacted people and they have said they knew me and blocked me lol "

That has happened me once

over a year ago

"No however I have contacted people and they have said they knew me and blocked me lol

That has happened me once"

I'd have loved to have known who they were, I guess was too close to home

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

"Has anyone ever come across someone they know on fab? "
literally a couple of times x

over a year ago

I met a very sexy postwoman from the next village that many years ago I used to go to school with.

Also I met a lady that many years ago I took her virginity, wow she had cum a long way, she showed me some things mmm

By *roop69Man
over a year ago

St Columb Major

My mother in law

By *plotgoblinsMan
over a year ago

heritage coast

I found a profile on here in same town as I lived! Women’s pics didn’t show her face ! Her pics were stunning and she obviously loved bbc. I thought she could be the neighbour of our friends who always dressed in revealing outfits ! Anyway whilst watching local rugby this women and hubby sat in stand in front of me! She looked great in jeans and as she sat in front I got a great view of her thong! Whilst looking at her I noticed she wore a ring on her thumb, which is a bit unusual ! I remembered pics of women on fab where you could see hand with ring on thumb . Yes it was same women . Went home and checked on pic on fab ! Yes it was her I was convinced . I messaged asking if she enjoyed the rugby. Anyone want to know more?

By *penallhrsMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"My mother in law "

Ooohhh did it go any further

By *ornyhotcouple696969Couple
over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Saw a profile once, that was within half a mile of where we lived. Looked at the pics together, commenting on the womans gorgeous figure, large breasts, and the various sex pics of her with men and women.

One pic was in the bathroom, her and another lady in the large corner jacuzzi bath. Faces were blurred, but could see they were kissing.

Me and my wife both looked at each other with open mouths.

It was one of our very close friends.

Reason we knew, I fitted that corner bath, and did the very unique tiling that surrounded it.

By *ornybarMan
over a year ago

clonmel

"I found a profile on here in same town as I lived! Women’s pics didn’t show her face ! Her pics were stunning and she obviously loved bbc. I thought she could be the neighbour of our friends who always dressed in revealing outfits ! Anyway whilst watching local rugby this women and hubby sat in stand in front of me! She looked great in jeans and as she sat in front I got a great view of her thong! Whilst looking at her I noticed she wore a ring on her thumb, which is a bit unusual ! I remembered pics of women on fab where you could see hand with ring on thumb . Yes it was same women . Went home and checked on pic on fab ! Yes it was her I was convinced . I messaged asking if she enjoyed the rugby. Anyone want to know more?"

Yes pleas

over a year ago

Oh yes please tell

over a year ago

Few people from school, family member, friends....quite a few!

By *unCpl1003Couple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yeah a lass i work with haven’t spoken to her though

over a year ago

"I found a profile on here in same town as I lived! Women’s pics didn’t show her face ! Her pics were stunning and she obviously loved bbc. I thought she could be the neighbour of our friends who always dressed in revealing outfits ! Anyway whilst watching local rugby this women and hubby sat in stand in front of me! She looked great in jeans and as she sat in front I got a great view of her thong! Whilst looking at her I noticed she wore a ring on her thumb, which is a bit unusual ! I remembered pics of women on fab where you could see hand with ring on thumb . Yes it was same women . Went home and checked on pic on fab ! Yes it was her I was convinced . I messaged asking if she enjoyed the rugby. Anyone want to know more?"

Yes please too

By *eninchmuscleMan
over a year ago

portlaoise

Yes, have recognised a couple last night....never realised the lady I went to school with would have been so hot with her clothes off. Mmmm

By *eninchmuscleMan
over a year ago

portlaoise

Yes, have recognised a couple last night....never realised the lady I went to school with would have been so hot with her clothes off. Mmmm

By *all-stuMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

I’d love to find a couple or female I knew in life to have a little bit of fun with? Lol

By *hekaiserMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes I have...messaged her, she wasnt interested in going further so I left it

over a year ago

A few former work colleagues

over a year ago

dont leave us hanging spill the story LOL

By *urham 3 riversMan
over a year ago

Co. Durham

[Removed by poster at 20/11/20 11:06:11]

By *reenlanerCouple
over a year ago

bournemouth

We have been recognised a few times by friends

But it’s never been a problem

By *omanic400Man
over a year ago

West Cork

Would love to notice someone in my town

By *urham 3 riversMan
over a year ago

Co. Durham

Yes Please

By *reland8Man
over a year ago

sandyford

"Saw a profile once, that was within half a mile of where we lived. Looked at the pics together, commenting on the womans gorgeous figure, large breasts, and the various sex pics of her with men and women.

One pic was in the bathroom, her and another lady in the large corner jacuzzi bath. Faces were blurred, but could see they were kissing.

Me and my wife both looked at each other with open mouths.

It was one of our very close friends.

Reason we knew, I fitted that corner bath, and did the very unique tiling that surrounded it.

"

over a year ago

Yes mate when we started seeing same lass and a couple from work love watching her vid playing with a toy .

over a year ago

Not seen anyone yet but had somebody say they know me but never went any further ??

By *he-ProfessorMan
over a year ago

cheltenham

I've seen a few people I know on here, some were no surprise at all but one was a total shock as she is the most straight laced, shy, quiet person you could ever meet!

I've bumped into friends & neighbours at clubs, not at all embarrassing as you know they are there for the same things you are.

By *plotgoblinsMan
over a year ago

heritage coast

I got a reply which wasn’t from the women but her husband replied ! He admitted to being at rugby with his wife! He then tried to guess who I was! He guessed right and we chatted about his mrs. He told me how she couldn’t get enough bbc and she was a real dirty bitch ! She attended parties and gangbangs all arranged by himself! The stories about her and pics were amazing . You wouldn’t believe how naughty this lady was! She appeared very respectable and had a very good job at the hospital!

Want more?

By *arried West End CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Yeah we’ve met a few people we know

By *andD300Couple
over a year ago

london

Yes.

Lived on the same island. C.

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple
over a year ago

darlington

Yeah neighbours a couple from the school we know a few people we know a little as well none we wanted to meet or that we ever mentioned it to

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

over a year ago

My wife’s cousin and her husband are on it but don’t know I know

Recognised her from the tattoo on her foot

Oh if only they knew lol

By *indergirlWoman
over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

Pretty sure my cousin and her husband are on here and have messaged me

Needless to say I've ignored that message haha

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

No

By *intage74Couple
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Vin recognised her yoga instructor and within a few days we were having a 3 some

The 2 of them have met 1-1 and it’s been good all round

Good guy relaxed and experienced so Mrs loving it xx

over a year ago

Nope as I have only ever met someone near by me once.

Yes we could bump into each other in the future or just message for a meet ( after restrictions are lifted)

Everyone else has been over 30 mins drive away

over a year ago

Someone I used to work with , he’s married but on here as a single man mmmm

By *moothCriminal_xMan
over a year ago

Redditch

Yep. And if any mutual or close friends knew what i know they would pretty much disown them as a marriage and engagement were wrecked when they had a year long affair together and old friends barely forgave them. The fact they were in chams about 2 weeks after her ex was left suicidal she was living her best life whilst others picked up the pieces.

By *ubby and naughty wifeCouple
over a year ago

kingswinford.

I’ve been approached in our local while at the bar by 2 guys who drink in there too, asking if we’ve had fun lol. Only talk on here at mo as haven’t been pubbing with everything going on

over a year ago

We got messaged by our (18yo at the time) Son's best friend.

Due to family issues he'd been living with us for a while only a few months prior. We blocked him and he messaged again about a year later on a new account.

Obviously keen but a bit too close to home.

over a year ago

Saw the girl I lost my virginity to some 23 years ago on here with her now partner.

Was tempted to message her but thought better of it.

I would love to find someone I know on here who probably wouldn’t mind me messaging as I think it would be fun.

over a year ago

If you wanted to find someone you know, you should start a thread stating a place or school that you’ve been too then see who pops up?

over a year ago

Indeed and she tasted of wonder!

over a year ago

Oh yes.. a close relative and wife! They don't know I know, but a bit awkward when we get together having seen their pics and vids!

By *urham 3 riversMan
over a year ago

Co. Durham

"I got a reply which wasn’t from the women but her husband replied ! He admitted to being at rugby with his wife! He then tried to guess who I was! He guessed right and we chatted about his mrs. He told me how she couldn’t get enough bbc and she was a real dirty bitch ! She attended parties and gangbangs all arranged by himself! The stories about her and pics were amazing . You wouldn’t believe how naughty this lady was! She appeared very respectable and had a very good job at the hospital!

Want more?"

over a year ago

Not come across them

but have saw their profile

By *andsCouple
over a year ago

Edin

Several!

By *orthern StarsCouple
over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Thankfully never.

By *ave1976XXXMan
over a year ago

newmarket

Only once. Put a face pic on public instead of private over night by mistake. Next time I went to my local a mate said fab pic and walked off. About an hour later we was both naked in his front room

over a year ago

All the time

By *arahpaulCouple
over a year ago

widnes

Yes an ex.... we had a mutual friend on here... we had met him and so had she and her friend... we had a giggle about it...

By *innerforthreeMan
over a year ago

London/herts

Mates of mine met their sons Maths teacher at Our Place for Fun in north London.

Apparently parents evening was rather awkward.....

over a year ago

Twice.

A Dad of a friend over mine he and his newwife...didn’t fancy her and so never said anything.

My mates ex-girlfriend who I had flirted with when they were together then got it on one night after they split up she was telling me how kinky she was but for some reason it was only ever a one nighter and never got as far as saying anything as not long after our one night stand she deleted her profile on here...didn't want to embarrass her after saying I’ve seen you on fabswingers etc...

Mentioned it on here before that I’m sure my new gf wants to swing as she’s made subtle hints and is bisexual...just need to find the right couple to dip our toes in with...

By *y favourite knickersCouple
over a year ago

yorkshire

Our godson ffs

He was desperate to fuck her.

By *adHatter_RestrainedAliceCouple
over a year ago

In The Hills

Years ago when single and on here I was recognised quite often, mainly due to having a distinctive look. But it never phased me. My family and close friend's knew I was on here.

Alice x

By *ustforfun49Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

"Our godson ffs

He was desperate to fuck her. "

Did it happen

over a year ago

"Our godson ffs

He was desperate to fuck her. "

over a year ago

It could be you.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"It could be you. "
?

over a year ago

My ex is on here

over a year ago

Yes, we got talking and found out that we live a few streets away from each other and that when they looked at our photos they said they see me on the school run.

We don't meet locally which was a bit of a shame xxxxxx

By *exydoctorsCouple
over a year ago

Galway/Clare

Few times guys from my (ray) old workplace (big place) messaged with pics. Politely declined and didn't say anything.... Though once the guys profile was new with face pics up by mistake or through naivety so I mentioned that I knew him so he knew the risks more clearly, he was grateful.

By *otlipsandSirCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

I was recognised by a customer of mine years ago when I was on as a single man ,had been calling me all day regarding a job and eventually ended up messaging me here saying answer your phone and you might get more work!!!

Didn't like that so a block swiftly followed

over a year ago

I think the wife messaged someone I used to work with..

Secretly I hoping she replies and is interested

By *irate89Man
over a year ago

urmston

Yes I got a message from my brother in law (wife's btrother) who everyone thinks is straight. I've still not ruled out fun with him though.

By *aveing funCouple
over a year ago

staffordshire

Yeah cum across a few people we know but they are on the site same reason as us so good luck to them

By *ustfun009Man
over a year ago

oxford

I wish i could find some like minded adults i know on here

over a year ago

Yeah there’s a couple on here that I know but not that well. I see the wife occasionally due to her job. Looked like they were enjoying life and all that it has to offer so good for them I say.

By *orkmalewithPAMan
over a year ago

York

There are a few people I recognise around town working in shops.. but I've not spoken to them yet.

But there is a few people I have met at socials who I chat too quite often but we have never played.

By *ldbluMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

A lad i worked with his brother contacted me and wanted to suck me off in my car,

Still waiting for it to happen

over a year ago

"I wish i could find some like minded adults i know on here "

I second that

over a year ago

I met some out of my class at school didint know till we was talking about school lol

over a year ago

"I met some out of my class at school didint know till we was talking about school lol"

That’s the dream scenario!

By *lasphemousGirlWoman
over a year ago

Cambs

Quite a few now lol

A colleague, a very old friend (as in known for ages not old lol) and an ex boyfriend.

Each to their own, I block and move on personally, they aren't people I'd discuss my sex life with. X

Post new Message to Thread