FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

A members profile DEMANDS a face pic or your ??

Jump to newest

By *igT-Time-4-Fun OP   Man
over a year ago

DUNSTABLE BEDFORDSHIRE LUV HOTEL MEETS-AND OR SOCIALS

And They have not got one in there there own Photo Album.

Im Sorry thats f.....g pee take in my booked.

For me they are ?? ?? ?? d.

How about you?

Whats your thoughts?

Enjoy. Be nice. Don't worry be Happy.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

ignore simple

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

'Demands' are only an issue if you give in to them.

If you don't........

A

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

Makes me laugh when I get a message demanding a face pic in a reply....I'm like oh umm that's not my face? Shit who's is it

Actually I dont really answer message or read them anymore but when I did the above stood lol

over a year ago

Are you saying they ‘demand’ a face pic with the first message or that you should have one on your profile?

Loads of people don’t have face pics visible and I see nothing wrong with a request for a face pic with the first message. If nothing, it shows you’ve read their profile.

By *edVelveteenCouple
over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

Face pics don't have to be in galleries. They can be swapped after a meet has been decided upon.

By *ustme1820Woman
over a year ago

Southcoast Gosport

Everyone is allowed to run their profile how they choose to. It’s easy to ignore those that have ‘demands’ op

over a year ago

"Face pics don't have to be in galleries. They can be swapped after a meet has been decided upon. "

After it’s been decided? That’a a bit more awkward if you’re not keen, isn’t it?

I’d want to see face pics before I even continue chatting, let alone organise something!

over a year ago

If your not comfy with that, that's fine we're kind of the same tbh. But we do ask for them if someone messages us first, but that's just us. X

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

Why bother about it? Up to them what they do.

V x

over a year ago

It's an age old problem and it isn't peculiar to Fab

There will always be people who want you to compromise your anonymity, whilst they retain theirs

Women, in particular, are pillared for this on here, but again, they don't have exclusivity on it by any means

The solution is simple, don't like their demands, don't meet them

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

"Face pics don't have to be in galleries. They can be swapped after a meet has been decided upon. "

But for me to consider meeting I would need to see a face pic , so long before a potential meet is even discussed ...

over a year ago

You don't have to message them you know?!

By *fter dinner delightCouple
over a year ago

bury st edmunds/london

Block them and tell them there twats

over a year ago

Why would you want to meet someone if you hadn't seen their face?! That is the bit I am attracted to first! If I don't like that bit all bets are off

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

If you don't want to send them a pic, then don't message them.

It's not like they are forcing you to contact them.

Really not worth getting worked up over.

over a year ago

Some great comments thanx all so far.

T- O.p.

By *r loveslickinMan
over a year ago

Deeside

I had message recently asking if I had face pic - she didn't have any pics at all .... computer said no

over a year ago

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a profile demanding face pics; asking for them yes.

I have no problem in sending them with my initial message, and I would only ask if I could see theirs if we have chatted and there’s a connection. Sadly there are a lot of nut jobs on Fab and you can understand why couples and single ladies are a little cautious about sending theirs in return of a first message

over a year ago

We've had messages asking for a face pic without any prior contact. Simply ignored!

over a year ago

Everyone can run their profile how they want to. It's easy for you to ignore it if you don't like it

By *edVelveteenCouple
over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

"Face pics don't have to be in galleries. They can be swapped after a meet has been decided upon.

After it’s been decided? That’a a bit more awkward if you’re not keen, isn’t it?

I’d want to see face pics before I even continue chatting, let alone organise something! "

The point is they don't have to be in the public gallery as the OP seems to be suggesting.

over a year ago

It could be because they have a face that only a mother could love

By *edVelveteenCouple
over a year ago

Heaven in the Midlands

"Face pics don't have to be in galleries. They can be swapped after a meet has been decided upon.

Why would you want to meet someone if you hadn't seen their face?! That is the bit I am attracted to first! If I don't like that bit all bets are off "

The point is face pics don't have to be in the public gallery, which seems to be what the OP is suggesting.

By *manda63Woman
over a year ago

Southampton

I ask for a face pic with a first message, mostly they do that but one or two who don't, so I just look at their profile see if they have one, if I like it I message back

By *ustforfun49Man
over a year ago

chesterfield

"We've had messages asking for a face pic without any prior contact. Simply ignored!"

I bet you have got a sexy face to match the rest of you

By *orkshireDrifterMan
over a year ago

Bridlington.

If someone starts making 'demands' at the first message one gets a fair idea if their personality: that may appeal or serve to warn you off.

In an odd way they are saying quite a lot about themselves!

over a year ago

I’d want to see face pics before I even continue chatting, let alone organise something!

The point is they don't have to be in the public gallery as the OP seems to be suggesting. "

O.P here.

My main real point of post was.

Those who think they can communicate with no intentions to show or provide photos in 1st 1 may 2 messages.

You Can DO ONE! in my book.

And if person you wish to communicate with has one its simple FFS supply one, your not special.

T.

over a year ago

Why would you want to meet someone if you hadn't seen their face?! That is the bit I am attracted to first! If I don't like that bit all bets are off

The point is face pics don't have to be in the public gallery, which seems to be what the OP is suggesting. "

----------

O.P here.

Not really but sort of LOL.

Simple if you can see one of the person your massaging.

Its curtesy!.

SUPPLY ONE or DON'T MESSAGE.

Impo.

T.

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple
over a year ago

darlington

Its all about wording I think we would expect to swap face pictures before a meeting was finalised some people have a thousand rules including this we just don't message them because we unlikely to have much in common

over a year ago

They can ask for what they want. Tis their profile. If you are interested it's up to you or not what you do. If someone messages us with a silhouette profile we just delete unless they send a face pic at least. Or how do we know if we are attracted to them. Frankly we cant be arsed asking each time. That's probably why they are saying it on their profile rather than typing the same shit over and over again to people.

J

By *unCpl1003Couple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Quite happy to send face pics but demand them u will be quickly told to fuck right off

By *ifty69Man
over a year ago

north tyneside

Also it’s great when they say no cock pics or you will be blocked and the have a close up pussy pic on profile

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple
over a year ago

Bolton

For sure after a few messages its natural progress to swap face pics as thats the point its either yes we like each other or hell no happens

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

"They can ask for what they want. Tis their profile. If you are interested it's up to you or not what you do. If someone messages us with a silhouette profile we just delete unless they send a face pic at least. Or how do we know if we are attracted to them. Frankly we cant be arsed asking each time. That's probably why they are saying it on their profile rather than typing the same shit over and over again to people.

J "

This.. yet i still get asked for a face pic even though I have mine on show anyway

By *irty desireWoman
over a year ago

newcatle

"Also it’s great when they say no cock pics or you will be blocked and the have a close up pussy pic on profile "

I do have that on my profile but a don’t have my pussy out

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"ignore simple"

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Why would you trouble yourself, if the content of their profile is not attractive to you simply move to the next, there are tens of thousands of profiles to choose from.

Just message the ones that suit you.

Don't worry about the ones that for whatever reason are not appealing to you

over a year ago

"Also it’s great when they say no cock pics or you will be blocked and the have a close up pussy pic on profile "

-----------

O.P here.

Yeah iv seen that lol.

Even from a female as here 2nd photo, who replied on here slating my post.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

People can demand whatever they want but it is up to oneself to give in or not OP.

over a year ago

"If someone starts making 'demands' at the first message one gets a fair idea if their personality: that may appeal or serve to warn you off.

In an odd way they are saying quite a lot about themselves!"

By *lasphemousGirlWoman
over a year ago

Cambs

I’d want to see face pics before I even continue chatting, let alone organise something! "

Definitely awkward, I wouldn't arrange anything unless I knew I was interested, face pics in the first couple of messages is a must for me, eye's are such a big factor in attractiveness for me.

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Like others say they can demand all they want. You don't have to give in. If you don't want to then just move on.

I don't share face pics quickly on here but I also don't ask for them. I find if you chat for a bit then it happens naturally that you exchange pics.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"And They have not got one in there there own Photo Album.

How about you?

Whats your thoughts?

Enjoy. Be nice. Don't worry be Happy. "

I'm less worried about people not having face photos in their albums than other things.

Like when I get bored and have a spell on tineye checking if photos are potentially real or lifted from the internet. Often It's obvious even before I look.

That takes the piss far more than someone asking for a face pic OP.....

A

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"And They have not got one in there there own Photo Album.

How about you?

Whats your thoughts?

Enjoy. Be nice. Don't worry be Happy. "

My thoughts are they’ll still get messages and interest on here. As plenty of guys will be happy to pander to their hypocrisy to get their leg over.

It’s the nature of the beast on here, if you’re attractive enough, you’ll get away with it.

The solution, nobody messages them and they have to change their ways. But that won’t happen so don’t let it bother you

Post new Message to Thread