Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

The purpose of fabs?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone else sick of profiles that are only here to boost their modelling career? I get it but kinda of annoying... Or how about those that act like a normal profile but then come out with some absolute bollocks e.g. "I only meet guys who buy 5 vids off me"...

I just had 1 woman on kik tell me she only meets if I send her 30 quid and she'll give it back when we meet lol!

Feel free to share your own similar experiences, or even argue in their defense

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I understand the purpose of 'Fabs'.

If someone Fabs a picture then it's a sign they are attracted to what they see. It can spark and interest and does start messages if you thanked them for the fab etc.

At the other end of the scale is the 'hot pics' and the fabs.

Once you get on there and your pics are in such a big public domain the amount of messages it causes is insane.

If any of my pics starts climbing the trending list I set them friends only to prevent this.

By *lan157Man
over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Why do you message such profiles OP. ?

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

I only meet who wants to meet me

over a year ago

Haven't come across any of that on Fab if I'm honest but T*nder is full them, guess other sites are just the same.

over a year ago

I'll be honest, I've never met anyone on any dating site who told me I had to pay money to meet them or asked me for money to buy vids or anything like that tbh.

Kinda shocked and I've been on fab for almost 6 months and on dating sites for about a year.

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

Buy me a box of mini magnum almond first if you want me to answer your post OP.

over a year ago

"Buy me a box of mini magnum almond first if you want me to answer your post OP.

"

That's an idea, I've got several Yankee candles, ladies, some unlit!

over a year ago

No it does not bother me. I once had a lady who wanted me to arrive fuck her then leave £20 on the bedside table to make her feel like a prostitute

Needless to say I never met her

over a year ago

"Buy me a box of mini magnum almond first if you want me to answer your post OP.

"

I will do it for a bag of crisps

over a year ago

We are sick of people who ask if we Kik ...

The purpose of fab was to put like minded people together to enable them to enjoy the swingers lifestyle , sadly thats only part of the site now ,but i suppose time moves on and not for the better sometimes xx

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

I will do it for a bag of crisps "

What flavour

over a year ago

"Haven't come across any of that on Fab if I'm honest but T*nder is full them, guess other sites are just the same."

I’d agree I don’t see much of that on fab. Maybe one or two profiles. I see people who like to be fabbed and just trying to fulfil that desire which is great for them if that makes them feel good

over a year ago

There are far worse sites for it. Many are there purely to boost their only fans persona

By *illybare partyMan
over a year ago

hotel in teeside once a month

I've had a lot lately asking me to pay to meet them. Mainly the/TV girls if I'm honest

over a year ago

"We are sick of people who ask if we Kik ...

The purpose of fab was to put like minded people together to enable them to enjoy the swingers lifestyle , sadly thats only part of the site now ,but i suppose time moves on and not for the better sometimes xx "

I don’t get peoples hatred of kik. It’s free, largely anonymous, and of course, it’s an instant messenger, so if you’re meeting someone, you can stay in touch, get directions etc. far easier than you can through fab messaging

By *loria JamesTV/TS
over a year ago

Durham

Surely the whole point of Fab is to find someone you're attracted to. I wouldn't consider meeting anyone unless I'd seen a pic of them so it only fair to post some of mine.

More and more females and TVs are posting pics manufactured by filters and Apps. It must be awkward to turn up for a meet and the person looks nothing like their pics x

over a year ago

"Surely the whole point of Fab is to find someone you're attracted to. I wouldn't consider meeting anyone unless I'd seen a pic of them so it only fair to post some of mine.

More and more females and TVs are posting pics manufactured by filters and Apps. It must be awkward to turn up for a meet and the person looks nothing like their pics x

"

That last point makes me wonder how they get on too. They must either not meet or rely on the person they’re meeting being that desperate for a shag that they don’t mind that in real life their face isn’t blurred to the point they can’t recognise them

over a year ago

"Surely the whole point of Fab is to find someone you're attracted to. I wouldn't consider meeting anyone unless I'd seen a pic of them so it only fair to post some of mine.

"

Some pics even have the "FaceApp" stamp on them

(How/Why are these approved?)

over a year ago

"Anyone else sick of profiles that are only here to boost their modelling career? I get it but kinda of annoying... Or how about those that act like a normal profile but then come out with some absolute bollocks e.g. "I only meet guys who buy 5 vids off me"...

I just had 1 woman on kik tell me she only meets if I send her 30 quid and she'll give it back when we meet lol!

Feel free to share your own similar experiences, or even argue in their defense "

Asking for money haha the scruffy get...not allowed do that on here anyway....tell her go and get a job

By *ultry SuccubusTV/TS
over a year ago

London&Dublin

"

"

Seen this a few times now. Maybe it should be raised in the feedback section but if the guys meeting them don't mind/ not complaining, then, maybe it's ok?

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

"

If someone Fabs a picture then it's a sign they are attracted to what they see. It can spark and interest and does start messages if you thanked them for the fab etc."

So much this. If I fab a photo its because I like what I see and not always as an opener to further conversation.

I tend to look at and fab photos on the profiles of those who look at ours.

As for people wanting payment for meets. I have heard of this but so far haven't come across it myself.

I guess even paying isn't enough motivation for people to want to meet us

over a year ago

Isn't it a bit presumptuous to automatically think a picture being fabbed means that person wants you in some way?

As well as fabbing a picture for the obvious I think it should be OK if you find it creative or artistic & there are some to be found. It's an acknowledgement & appreciation to their effort.

How many of us have complimented a family member, a friend, an idol, etc?

I find some of the mistress types, cos-player, TV/CDs, etc, quite stunning, some great pictures, but it doesn't necessarily mean I want sexual relations with them, as tempting as some may seem!

Yes I know there's a degree of difference as this is a swingers site but I also don't think there's anything wrong or misleading by it & if someone does want to know if there's interest they can always message to find out.

Post new Message to Thread