FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

No Photo on Main profile or any Public photos.

Jump to newest

By *igT-Time-4-Fun OP   Man
over a year ago

Polis Paphos Cyprus till 17.10.24 Bedfordshire area HOTEL MEETS or a SOCIAL 1st Say hello

So you're either browsing or you get sent a private hello

message.

You very quickly read a person's written profile if they have one LOL.

And think SOUNDS NICE!

But No photos on show anywhere.

Do you?.

Message anyway.

Move on.

Ask for 1 or 2 pics.

Hit Wink and move off.

Send F.R and hope to get one back.

Or BLOCK.

I'll reveal my re actions once a few have commented.

If any comments LOL.

T.

-----------------------

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Move on, even if it's a couple's profile with just pictures of the woman or a single guy claiming to have a lady friend. There are enough profiles with photos to choose from.

over a year ago

Polis Paphos Cyprus till 17.10.24 Bedfordshire area HOTEL MEETS or a SOCIAL 1st Say hello

"Move on, even if it's a couple's profile with just pictures of the woman or a single guy claiming to have a lady friend. There are enough profiles with photos to choose from."

--------------

I get you.

And yes 100s to choose from for real

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No picture then just block as life on fab is too short just like my wife bless her.

Tony

over a year ago

Depends on message, I don't assume a meet is sought from every message and had some really good conversations with people however, if it heads towards meeting or even gets flirty then I'd like to see who I'm flirting with

By * AND R 777Couple
over a year ago

Teesside

That is my pet mate, thay look even fab or message(normaly saying nice picks) then you look and nothing on there profile have a nice day everyone

over a year ago

"Depends on message, I don't assume a meet is sought from every message and had some really good conversations with people however, if it heads towards meeting or even gets flirty then I'd like to see who I'm flirting with "

I agree with you on that. I try to reply to all messages if I can, that way you don’t loose out on the little gems that nobody has given a chance before. Can work out bad too though lol

By *irewolffMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Move on & never reply.

They have been on here over a year, no pics & bio is 'I will fill in later'.

Lazy arse's

MsD

over a year ago

"No picture then just block as life on fab is too short just like my wife bless her.

Tony"

-----------

Agree.

And ah bless the fab wife

over a year ago

"Depends on message, I don't assume a meet is sought from every message and had some really good conversations with people however, if it heads towards meeting or even gets flirty then I'd like to see who I'm flirting with "

Thats fair enough

over a year ago

As sexybigt, a singles profile with no photos is the same as a couple's profile with only either him or her.

Very occasionally we might message asking for photos of him - as it's never her is it!!

Otherwise, move on.

over a year ago

"That is my pet mate, thay look even fab or message(normaly saying nice picks) then you look and nothing on there profile have a nice day everyone "

-----------

Whats you pets name???

And ok you enjoy to

over a year ago

"Depends on message, I don't assume a meet is sought from every message and had some really good conversations with people however, if it heads towards meeting or even gets flirty then I'd like to see who I'm flirting with

I agree with you on that. I try to reply to all messages if I can, that way you don’t loose out on the little gems that nobody has given a chance before. Can work out bad too though lol "

-------------

Great reply.

And interesting.

Thanx T.

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

I just go to the next profile

over a year ago

move on

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

Move on.

By *umstibleMan
over a year ago

Colindale

100% pic collectioner lol

Move on

over a year ago

Move on.

By *enuinecpl101Couple
over a year ago

Co armagh

Although lots of people in fab do want and have to be discreet, but do believe one or two pics on profile needed and of course to be fab verified and then go find out more if you want xx

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Move on as feel they are either, fake, shy or boring so therefore not for me.

over a year ago

Yep. I’m that person. All my pics are for friends now. If I find a profile I like and I message them I will send pics including my face, then let them decide. I’m not hiding anything, there are plenty of women with similar style of profiles and no written profile and they are all hiding something. If you need a reason. I don’t want someone to message me saying they saw me with the kids in Tesco’s which has happened.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/11/20 18:54:43]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/11/20 18:55:38]

over a year ago

"Move on & never reply.

They have been on here over a year, no pics & bio is 'I will fill in later'.

Lazy arse's

MsD"

-------------

@DubTwo.

Pretty much my policy Tbh.

Cant be arsed to make effort why should I?

And maybe something Dark to hide possible.

T .

over a year ago

Move on. Can't be arsed asking for pics. Chances are we wouldnt be interested anyway. We've got pics. So they already know what they're in for.

J

By *ave-and-LouiseCouple
over a year ago

Torquay

We completely ignore any profiles that have literally no pictures up at all. Can only assume there's something to hide.

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I make no assumption about their reasons for no pictures. I just don’t reply. There’s nothing to interest me.

V x

over a year ago

"We completely ignore any profiles that have literally no pictures up at all. Can only assume there's something to hide. "

over a year ago

"I make no assumption about their reasons for no pictures. I just don’t reply. There’s nothing to interest me.

V x "

Post new Message to Thread