Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Club virgin

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Afternoon all, visiting a club has been an itch that’s needed scratching for many years now but always backed out last minute, as I understand they are not for everyone would this be recommended by any more experienced people or is there an alternative love legs and feet and would just love to go when they re open, any pointers , tips ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

What tips? Go to one on a night they allow single guys. Don't be a wanking zombie.

By *.nottsbloke..Man
over a year ago

nottinghamshire

"What tips? Go to one on a night they allow single guys. Don't be a wanking zombie."

I dont remember them in the walking dead

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don’t drink too much, I took Dutch courage to a new level and made a tit, so avoid!

But just relax, it may seem like an unnatural environment but so is everything the first time, try to connect with people on a social level first and foremost, don’t pester. Most of all enjoy!

By *lfacatMan
over a year ago

Cumbria

Yep

Fear the wanking dead!

over a year ago

"Don’t drink too much, I took Dutch courage to a new level and made a tit, so avoid!

But just relax, it may seem like an unnatural environment but so is everything the first time, try to connect with people on a social level first and foremost, don’t pester. Most of all enjoy!"

Thank you

over a year ago

"What tips? Go to one on a night they allow single guys. Don't be a wanking zombie."

Just general dos and donts I don’t want to walk straight in and make myself look an idiot haha

over a year ago

I've visited one back in my phone country, but non since coming across here in the UK.

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Talk to people, it makes for a better night, for example

"Hello, how are you?"

"Are you having a good night?"

And the classic "Have you been here before?"!

over a year ago

"Talk to people, it makes for a better night, for example

"Hello, how are you?"

"Are you having a good night?"

And the classic "Have you been here before?"!"

Thanks, love the profile

over a year ago

"Don’t drink too much, I took Dutch courage to a new level and made a tit, so avoid!

But just relax, it may seem like an unnatural environment but so is everything the first time, try to connect with people on a social level first and foremost, don’t pester. Most of all enjoy!

Thank you "

Anytime! You will probably look back on your first time and think but it’s all a learning curve

over a year ago

My biggest tip is to talk to people. So many fella just sit around, perhaps nervously, but expecting things to happen.

The guys who do well are well presented, friendly, and confident, but not up themselves and pushy. Pretty much everyone is there to meet people, so just chat and find out what people are looking for

over a year ago

"My biggest tip is to talk to people. So many fella just sit around, perhaps nervously, but expecting things to happen.

The guys who do well are well presented, friendly, and confident, but not up themselves and pushy. Pretty much everyone is there to meet people, so just chat and find out what people are looking for "

Good advice thank you

Post new Message to Thread