Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dogging.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

the problem i find round here is the amount of men who want men when dogging.i have witnissed this for myself when i have been there 99% of the time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I love dogging with gorgeous ladies but sites near me are vanishing

over a year ago

Maybe straight men have noticed the lack of women at dogging sites and have given up.

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

"the problem i find round here is the amount of men who want men when dogging.i have witnissed this for myself when i have been there 99% of the time."

Major problem and not getting any better

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

"the problem i find round here is the amount of men who want men when dogging.i have witnissed this for myself when i have been there 99% of the time."

The bottom line is , the females are in charge. Any bloke stupid enough to upset the fem, is going be shown the exit.

over a year ago

"the problem i find round here is the amount of men who want men when dogging.i have witnissed this for myself when i have been there 99% of the time.

The bottom line is , the females are in charge. Any bloke stupid enough to upset the fem, is going be shown the exit."

By *ikkiHbiWoman
over a year ago

Cleethorpes

Yea when I've been before its majority male on male,

I like to watch that so not end of world but when your hoping for a good rooting then yea bit disappointing x

over a year ago

I’ve never been but been told it’s just men so I thought it was a gay thing

By *aypurce70Man
over a year ago

Liverpool

Wanted to try it, but put off slightly now.!! If its just all men. Although I'm curious it wouldn't bother me.. id prefer to see a couple or females.

By *rightonfranceMan
over a year ago

brighton - chalais france

I think in recent years many of the couples or indeed the odd single woman that used to try spontaneous dogging were put off by the onslaught of all the guys that would swamp them.

It's now a lot easier to pre- pre arrange meets and avoid all the idiocy that dogging a few years ago used to attract.

Sadly that seems to be the way dogging has changed on the last 3 or 4 years.

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

"I’ve never been but been told it’s just men so I thought it was a gay thing "

It is usually just men if you go to the well known "hot spots"

Dogging has moved to quieter more secluded spots to avoid the herds of guys who have looked it up on the net.

Well it's definitely the case where we go.

By *G CoupleCouple
over a year ago

kent

"

It's now a lot easier to pre- pre arrange meets and avoid all the idiocy that dogging a few years ago used to attract."

That takes away the whole dogging experience though.

The thrill of not knowing who your going to meet.

The more people to arrange stuff, the quicker dogging dies off completely.

over a year ago

I actually used to go regularly with one of my ex girlfriends to a couple of notorious sites in SE London years ago BEFORE we had smartphones and apps...

Used to arrange and find out through chatlines about 15 years ago...

It was a bit hit and miss at first but soon got into it and enjoyed it.

Not quite the same now that it’s more accessible and popular...

over a year ago

I've been to a few places near me but like most say in this thread just blokes unfortunately. I will get to watch a couple or single women one day hopefully been a fantasy of mine for years

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Too many undesirables at well known dogging spots nowadays. The real doggers don’t go there.

over a year ago

"Too many undesirables at well known dogging spots nowadays. The real doggers don’t go there."

Good comment x

By *quirt23Couple
over a year ago

wiltshire

We loved the idea of dogging so tried it... ended up with loads of old creepy men surrounding the car wasn’t quite how we imagined lol

By *arlomaleMan
over a year ago

darlington

perhaps you’re going to the wrong places

By *stoppMan
over a year ago

Durham

I’m guessing theirs going to be male action when your horny for the woman but you gotta wait your turn.. I’ve only been once in that meet the woman stayed in the car so this created a queue, so yes there was some eyeing up the competition going on while standing there cock in hand

By *oggi_g coupleCouple
over a year ago

Derby

"the problem i find round here is the amount of men who want men when dogging.i have witnissed this for myself when i have been there 99% of the time.

The bottom line is , the females are in charge. Any bloke stupid enough to upset the fem, is going be shown the exit."

very, very true x

over a year ago

I would love to go dogging and obviously to meet a woman would be amazing but I have no idea where to go in or around Cambridge. Everywhere I look there seems to be no places.

By *oggi_g coupleCouple
over a year ago

Derby

"We loved the idea of dogging so tried it... ended up with loads of old creepy men surrounding the car wasn’t quite how we imagined lol"

Welcome to the world of dogging..

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

We've drive in and out of our local spot now and again and over the last few years or so, you mostly find it's just men.

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

We are planning to have a bit of a play in or around our car tonight, might do some new pics.

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Obviously with covid restrictions, things are a bit limited, but does anyone have any special requests for our new pics, what stuff would everyone like to see us doing.

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

"Obviously with covid restrictions, things are a bit limited, but does anyone have any special requests for our new pics, what stuff would everyone like to see us doing. "

Be lovely to see you spread over the car bonnet maybe short skirt and either no panties or them pulled down or to the side

Have a fun evening

over a year ago

we like to invite for our sessions, always go somewhere discreet.

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

"Obviously with covid restrictions, things are a bit limited, but does anyone have any special requests for our new pics, what stuff would everyone like to see us doing.

Be lovely to see you spread over the car bonnet maybe short skirt and either no panties or them pulled down or to the side

Have a fun evening "

We can do that, will let you once we post them up.

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Ok, first few from tonight's fun now up.

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

"Ok, first few from tonight's fun now up. "
. Nice, thank you for doing the request shot. Would message with some more ideas but your filters are a little tight x

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

We keep the filters tight, stop the random hundreds sending us messages, if you have any further requests just post on whatever forum we are posting on that day, we have put a few more on from last night though.

Post new Message to Thread