Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Stop moaning!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Every day, 'why don't people respond', 'why do they delete me', 'why are my messages left unread', 'I'm a nice person, why so rude', blahdy, blahdy, blahdy....'

They don't want to meet you! Nothing is going to change that fact! It would not make you happier to have an inbox full of rejections!

And breathe....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"Every day, 'why don't people respond', 'why do they delete me', 'why are my messages left unread', 'I'm a nice person, why so rude', blahdy, blahdy, blahdy....'

They don't want to meet you! Nothing is going to change that fact! It would not make you happier to have an inbox full of rejections!

And breathe....

"

Stop moaning about people moaning...

(I'm waiting to be told to stop moaning about people moaning about people moaning now)

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Every day, 'why don't people respond', 'why do they delete me', 'why are my messages left unread', 'I'm a nice person, why so rude', blahdy, blahdy, blahdy....'

And breathe.... "

Haha I actually think there should be a new week long rule where you do have to respond to everyone... It'll soon shut the 'this site is full of fakes and time wasters' and I'd like a no thanks at the very least brigades up in no time if they had an inbox full of rehections... I don't know why people take a non response as such an attack

over a year ago

And breathe.... "

They should put ‘NOBODY OWES YOU SEX’ in big red caps during the sign up process

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

Maybe Fab should have a "three moans and you're out policy" lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/11/20 17:02:16]

over a year ago

"

(I'm waiting to be told to stop moaning about people moaning about people moaning now)"

I'm moaning that I can't tell you to stop moaning about people moaning about people moaning because you already moaned about it.

over a year ago

"

(I'm waiting to be told to stop moaning about people moaning about people moaning now)

I'm moaning that I can't tell you to stop moaning about people moaning about people moaning because you already moaned about it.

"

Can I moan about getting lost after the second moan in that last paragraph? I'll admit I expected moaning from swingers, it wasn't quite like this

By *entlecaressMan
over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

Ohh I can't stop moaning in the throws of an orgasm.

over a year ago

And breathe.... "

But why didn't you respond to me? I'm a nice guy and for that I deserve a response its the law!

By *ipper1965Man
over a year ago

Romford

Just send the message if it gets read good if you get a reply even better if deleted just move on life is way to short and surely you have better things to do FABs is not our lives is it

By *mmmMaybeCouple
over a year ago

West Wales

And breathe.... "

yeah it would, because then we'd know they wasted their time too!

S

over a year ago

I've just moaned....... Well it was a muffled orgasm but very similar

Post new Message to Thread