Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Why do posts posts here get?

Jump to newest

By *igT-Time-4-Fun OP   Man
over a year ago

Polis Paphos Cyprus till 17.10.24 Bedfordshire area HOTEL MEETS or a SOCIAL 1st Say hello

Deleted and disappear in the chat room with no warning/advise/or not suitable from Admin/Moderaters.

A message to the poster when removed would be real nice so they know not to do similar or same again.

I posted a Cock message earlier and now knowhere to be seen.

It was not rued! Abusive!.

Was a genuine questions re pictures.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *otsolittlesecretWoman
over a year ago

prestatyn

If it's titled men and profile cock pictures it's still on. May be you posted it on a wrong thread so it got moved?

Do a forum search for threads you posted in or click your green arrow at side of your name. The threads will pop up there.

over a year ago

Polis Paphos Cyprus till 17.10.24 Bedfordshire area HOTEL MEETS or a SOCIAL 1st Say hello

"If it's titled men and profile cock pictures it's still on. May be you posted it on a wrong thread so it got moved?

Do a forum search for threads you posted in or click your green arrow at side of your name. The threads will pop up there."

Yes I think that was its title.

Im Sure I posted it in chats.

And thought it was suitable.

Where did you find it please?.

And Ok you learn something every day

I wondered what that GREEN ARROW was for lol.

BIG THANX.

ShortArseT xx.

over a year ago

"If it's titled men and profile cock pictures it's still on. May be you posted it on a wrong thread so it got moved?

Do a forum search for threads you posted in or click your green arrow at side of your name. The threads will pop up there."

It appeared back again.

No idea lol.

Thanx anyway

T.

By *otsolittlesecretWoman
over a year ago

prestatyn

Do a forum search for threads you posted in or click your green arrow at side of your name. The threads will pop up there.

It appeared back again.

No idea lol.

Thanx anyway

T."

Your welcome.

Post new Message to Thread