Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Squirting! Good? Bad?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm interested to know peoples views on a lady squirting. Only because I had a shift in opinion. I was in my 20's with an older woman having a great time. I went down on her with my youthful exuberance and then suddenly got hit with a gush of water in my face. To this day I remember how shocked I was lol. She just said 'oh sorry I forgot to tell you im a squirter.'

I was really taken back by the whole thing actually and carried on further but never see her again because was annoyed she hadnt told me.

Fast forward 15 years and I discover my Thai lover is also a squirter and Ive only convinced her once to let go and do it. She doesnt like it but now I always try to make it happen and is a big turn on.

Thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *teveNW81Man
over a year ago

wigan

My first meet from here was 10 years ago, also with an older woman who was a squirter. I was amazed by it, she just kept going. The whole meet was basically me between her legs with my fingers and tongue making her squirt over and over. I loved it.

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman
over a year ago

lancashire

Well be proud that you turned her on that much...not a lot has been said about squirting till the last few years...its totally different from the usual orgasm...as it comes from the bladder but it's not pee.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To be brutally honest here. Your opinion of squirting is actually irrelevant.

If she does it and it feels good for her then great.

If she doesn't really want to then you trying to make it happen is really a bit of selfish move.

Some women do it and love it. Possibly because it's been positive experiences and they are comfortable with it. Some women do it and actually might rather they didn't. Possibly because they haven't always had positive experiences and are a bit insecure about it.

Some women just don't do it and have no interest in that.

All of these things should be respected

By *.luke7Man
over a year ago

I’ve only had a couple girls that could, or maybe only a couple I could.. but I love it either way.

over a year ago

Fair point and thanks for the input. I dont just put her in those situations. We have talked about it a few times like everything. I know exactly what the problem is and hope she wont be annoyed if she reads. She is very clean to an ocd level and worries where the juices are going. Thats why changed venue to the shower. Also I dont push this on her everytime we're together please dont misunderstand me.

By *.luke7Man
over a year ago

"Fair point and thanks for the input. I dont just put her in those situations. We have talked about it a few times like everything. I know exactly what the problem is and hope she wont be annoyed if she reads. She is very clean to an ocd level and worries where the juices are going. Thats why changed venue to the shower. Also I dont push this on her everytime we're together please dont misunderstand me."

You sound like a good man with both of your intentions put in place. Only you know what it’s like in your situation

Men are predominately dicks and we all take the stick for it here and now

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Squirting is neither good nor bad. It is just something some women do .

However your statement that "She doesnt like it but now I always try to make it happen and is a big turn on." Concerns me despite your protests otherwise.

This suggests that your desires are more important than her pleasure. Maybe forget about making her squirt - seems to be an obsession for some men - and just concentrate on mutual pleasure.

The emphasis being on mutual.

over a year ago

Love it. Is not a sure thing, wouldnt want it to be, but it's pretty awesome knowing that I've given Lu that much pleasure. Which is pretty much all I want from our adventures.

J

By *.luke7Man
over a year ago

"Squirting is neither good nor bad. It is just something some women do .

However your statement that "She doesnt like it but now I always try to make it happen and is a big turn on." Concerns me despite your protests otherwise.

This suggests that your desires are more important than her pleasure. Maybe forget about making her squirt - seems to be an obsession for some men - and just concentrate on mutual pleasure.

The emphasis being on mutual."

I see where you women are coming from. I’m just going to say what I assumed the OP is meaning as I had similar experiences.

I was with this girl who was a squirter and you seen how much she loved it, but because she worried too much that it was urine and that it was disgusting she was always hesitant to let me do it. I would try sometimes and if she squirted, great. If she asked me to stop then I’d also stop.

I don’t think this guy is just pinning his Mrs down and ramming his hand all about her to force her to squirt. We all know that wouldn’t be successful in what he was trying to accomplish, along with it being wrong.

There’s a difference between being hesitant and completely disregarding something.

By *eard-lincolnMan
over a year ago

near lincoln

A woman I meet regular finds it a curse. She loves the sensation but she gushes more than squirts. And it ruins any bed /mattress / carpet /sofa she goes near.

However my gf only squirts a small amount and not every time

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/11/20 22:54:11]

over a year ago

Wow just tried to reply and my English was awful, lets start again. Thank you to the guy above you are spot on. I have always stopped when she has wanted. I think I didnt word things too well. My main point was the shift in opinion from a turn off to a turn on. I love satisfying my lady and that involves totally what she wants and is comfortable with. But on the flip side she likes to know what turns me on and that is a thing now.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"A woman I meet regular finds it a curse. She loves the sensation but she gushes more than squirts. And it ruins any bed /mattress / carpet /sofa she goes near.

However my gf only squirts a small amount and not every time "

I gush more than squirt but it doesn't ruin things. I can't really tell when it's happening, I just find myself sat in a bit of a puddle after an orgasm sometimes . It's quite cool to see the evidence and others seem to enjoy seeing the evidence of what they've done to me during sex too. I wouldn't like someone to be hung up on it happening though as its not really a reflection of how much I've enjoyed myself.

over a year ago

"A woman I meet regular finds it a curse. She loves the sensation but she gushes more than squirts. And it ruins any bed /mattress / carpet /sofa she goes near.

I gush more than squirt but it doesn't ruin things. I can't really tell when it's happening, I just find myself sat in a bit of a puddle after an orgasm sometimes . It's quite cool to see the evidence and others seem to enjoy seeing the evidence of what they've done to me during sex too. I wouldn't like someone to be hung up on it happening though as its not really a reflection of how much I've enjoyed myself. "

Your bottom is spectacular by the way !!

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I gush more than squirt but it doesn't ruin things. I can't really tell when it's happening, I just find myself sat in a bit of a puddle after an orgasm sometimes . It's quite cool to see the evidence and others seem to enjoy seeing the evidence of what they've done to me during sex too. I wouldn't like someone to be hung up on it happening though as its not really a reflection of how much I've enjoyed myself.

Your bottom is spectacular by the way !!"

Thank you very much!

over a year ago

Its fabulous

By *quaman87Man
over a year ago

ramsey

Love a women when she squirts! Some women do very easily some not so easy or never have.

Knowledge is power

over a year ago

There was a lot of ignorance about squirting.

When I was 24 I dated an older woman about 37.

She was riding me then I felt a puddle on my stomach. I said to her "I think you need to go to the toilet". I did not realise at the time women also ejaculate.

How funny!

By *lowmeagainMan
over a year ago

dorchester

A squirting lady, love it

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple
over a year ago

North fife

Love it here also.....

By *onyMad123Couple
over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

Ive seen many over the years of clubs think its the holy grail, ive seen many force it, when its clearly forced ro please others.

I myself gush, its deffo not pee, its lush when its happens, its never forced, i still get a little blushy when it does, my partner and fwb, both know, its deffo for me not the stuff u see in movies or from those forced.

Its little Jet squirts and gushes of a clear fluid, deffo not pee, and only when ground work done properly.

It doesnt happen all the time and will not allow myself to be forced to be made to, as can hurt, but done well, warmed up well done gently, the partner and fwb love it and will happily confirm it is not pee.

By *appycouple300Couple
over a year ago

North Dorset

I made my wife squirt a couple of years ago and it shocked her as she had no idea she could. Since then she has to squirt every time we have sex. She has now learned to make herself squirt. She absolutely loves it.

over a year ago

"I'm interested to know peoples views on a lady squirting. Only because I had a shift in opinion. I was in my 20's with an older woman having a great time. I went down on her with my youthful exuberance and then suddenly got hit with a gush of water in my face. To this day I remember how shocked I was lol. She just said 'oh sorry I forgot to tell you im a squirter.'

I was really taken back by the whole thing actually and carried on further but never see her again because was annoyed she hadnt told me.

Fast forward 15 years and I discover my Thai lover is also a squirter and Ive only convinced her once to let go and do it. She doesnt like it but now I always try to make it happen and is a big turn on.

Thoughts?"

What goes around comes around...

over a year ago

This is so interesting, I for one didn't realise there is a difference between a gush and a squirt, as a bloke, I think I am a little ignorant as to this wonderful phenomenon.

Not because I have never seen it or been on the receiving end of a lady as she cums, but more probably because I have not appreciated it from a ladies point of view.

I must say though that if I can in anyway help my partner get to this level of excitement and pleasure then I am a very happy guy.

over a year ago

Sexybum is a squirter and the only bad thing about it is that there now has to be a change of bed sheets before sleep after the fun times!

By *ranfondoMan
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

it's not a prerequisite of sex for me....if it happens it happens...and to be honest..I love it...I'm a little bit naughty as if the lady squirts...I keep going and going so she repeats and repeats...love it over my face and also when fucking ....if the lady doesn't squirt then so be it...she still cum's first

By *iking SoftiesCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

L squirts on occasions and when she does its great. She does seem to have a different type of orgasm if that is the right way to describe it, but on the other hand often she doesn't squirt and thats great too, still with a powerful orgasm and often very similar stimulation.

Either way we enjoy the sex and it isn't something we chase, just something that happens occasionally. We tend to just go with the flow.

When we have had others join us it has happened too and most people seem to love the experience, though the subsequent clean up can be a chore. We once met a guy and went back to his, he had hardly had his hand down her pants when we got in and she was so excited she squirted all over his kitchen floor. We needed a mop afterwards for that

Equally it often doesn't happen and she is no less satisfied, just best to enjoy the fun and let it lead where it goes.

over a year ago

"To be brutally honest here. Your opinion of squirting is actually irrelevant.

If she does it and it feels good for her then great.

If she doesn't really want to then you trying to make it happen is really a bit of selfish move.

Some women do it and love it. Possibly because it's been positive experiences and they are comfortable with it. Some women do it and actually might rather they didn't. Possibly because they haven't always had positive experiences and are a bit insecure about it.

Some women just don't do it and have no interest in that.

All of these things should be respected "

This

Sandc

By *iss DevilWoman
over a year ago

Bedford

I am a squirter, and it's not something I can turn on and off despite wanting to sometimes. My FWB loves my squirting and always wants more and more. My partner was not sure about it at first but now he loves it, as long as it's nowhere near his mouth.

I did have one guy that I met on my previous profile who had no understanding that squirting for me is part and parcel of sexual experience. He wanted me not to squirt on our meets. As you can imagine, because I have no control over my it, I chose not to meet him again as that was something I could control.

I always try to warn any new people that I am a squirter so they can make an informed choice whether they want to meet me or not. And if I'm going somewhere, I do make sure I have some extra towels and some puppy pads with me, as a precaution.

over a year ago

I've enjoyed ladies who squirt, and some who just piss and claim they do. The first is amazing, the second is meh.

By *hisiswhonowWoman
over a year ago

Chester

Since joining fab I've discovered I gush on occasion, but it does absolutely nothing for me. I love a good finger fucking, gushing is more of a mildly irritating side effect. I don't even notice it happening, until I feel the wetness and hear the sloshing noises ha.

over a year ago

Until we got together my partner had never experienced it. Amazing experience! Her description of losing all control and not being able to stop what I’m doing to her.

Post new Message to Thread