Name calling

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/11/20 04:52:53]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

This is mainly aimed at the ladies of fab (but I’m not being sexist so men please do share your thoughts too)

Which names do you actually like being called? Which names do you like to hear that ignite something in your ear?

I’m not talking from a random stranger who actually may be trying to offend you- for example I got called a slapper the other day. Aside from making me laugh as I haven’t heard anyone use that term since I was hanging around prepube...., immature boys, it actually said more about his attitude than mine.

What I’ve realised- is I quite like being called a cum slut by those close to me....

It is the truth after all!

So my question is: which names are a yeh!

And which are a no?

And why?

By *rincess PhoenixWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

A lovely Scottish man called me a dirty wee whore and I swear my knees actually buckled! Not sure if it was the phrase or the accent that got me though

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm not keen on any

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

I don’t like any pet name but I particularly dislike hun and babe.

over a year ago

Dirty whore- all in the moment could be hot

I get the accent!

By *adHatter_RestrainedAliceCouple
over a year ago

In The Hills

That comment on slapper made me chuckle.

Love it when he calls me Slut especially with his Welsh accent just does it for me

Alice x

By *umstibleMan
over a year ago

Colindale

My favourite one is gaydrian

I dont know why but i just cannot take it seriously lool

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

In the right circumstances in play whilst dressed with a guy. I do like him to be a bit degrading of my manliness, so sissy, bum boy etc...gets me in the right mindset to be subservient to him.

My fantasy is to be humiliated in that way with a bunch of guys, as I serve them drinks etc..later to be their sissy slut

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Call me old fashioned but i would rather just be called my real name. Maybe would be different if i had a regular friend but to me being called a slut or a slapper is disrespectful.

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

The long-term playmate that I had loved dressing and acting and talking like a slut - but hated being called one...

....I only made that mistake the once!

Conversely, I had a 'one-off' meet with a seemingly shy, respectable wife who not only encouraged both her husband and I to call her a slut while I was fucking her, but referred to herself as such when I was cumming inside her...

By *lli_sissyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cambridge

i've grown to love some name calling during sex, but it does need to be timed. Outside of bedroom play, my ex gf who was dominant, would occasionally slip in a 'slut','sissy' or 'bitch' and always got me blushing or turned on with it. Couple that with a 'good boy' and i was putty in her hands.

But people who just call people names in a public manner randomly, without context or knowing them... ugh... dull.

over a year ago

"Call me old fashioned but i would rather just be called my real name. Maybe would be different if i had a regular friend but to me being called a slut or a slapper is disrespectful."

I totally got this up until recently. I couldn’t get my head around it. AT ALL...

Then I started to think about the endearment side of it. Not the insulting vanilla side that is sadly over used towards women to put us down. But actually as an in powering, liberating - honesty provoking nickname....

over a year ago

"That comment on slapper made me chuckle.

Love it when he calls me Slut especially with his Welsh accent just does it for me

Alice x"

The accents seem to influence some praise with these names x

over a year ago

I don’t like any tbh. Although if a man wanted to call me daddy I wouldn’t object

over a year ago

Not for everyone i know but I get an extra kick when I'm with a woman that enjoys being called names especially if she's a sub.

over a year ago

I rarely get offended when someone calls me donkey dick!

over a year ago

"I rarely get offended when someone calls me donkey dick! "

over a year ago

I like sissy slut...

Post new Message to Thread