Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Meet up

Jump to newest

By *ick270 OP   Man
over a year ago

Here

I keep seeing from mainly women, that men still want to meet up while this virus is still here, guys you really don't help

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Nah! It's rife from all quarters, can't foot the blame at single guys here.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yeah like really!? Do people really wanna risk themselves or loved ones just for a shag!? I mean yeah, get some flirty banter on and set up something up for after sure. But that should be the extent of it!

S

over a year ago

Yup, its absolutely not just down to guys this time. If people want to risk their health and lives that's up to them I guess. It just shows us who to block though.

J

over a year ago

People are being very loose with how they interpret rules to form a 'bubble '

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple
over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

There are quite a few couples with statuses regarding meets. Not just single men.

By *uriouscouple83Couple
over a year ago

Worcester

"There are quite a few couples with statuses regarding meets. Not just single men."

This

It’s definitely not just the single men.

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

One couple I've recently exchanged messages with have made it quite clear that they're currently willing to meet...

....there's been plenty of 'local update' statuses both openly or subtly seeking meets - including in and around the area that's currently seeing the highest increase of cases in this region...

....a recent new profile had a very similar username to another, and the profile text simply said "previous account suspended because of looking to meet" - they clearly don't care...

Post new Message to Thread