Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Kissing

Jump to newest

By *eckyswings69_PlayCouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Nottingham

See so many profiles that say NO KISSING.

to us this is just pointless as kissing is a big part of sex and its almost mandatory.

So how many couples or singles kiss on meets ?

and how many don't kiss and why ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Such an important part of any meet, how could someone not

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We don't kiss. We put it on our profile so nobody needs ask for a meet if they like kissing. We would never meet people who insist on kissing

over a year ago

Nottingham

"We don't kiss. We put it on our profile so nobody needs ask for a meet if they like kissing. We would never meet people who insist on kissing "

What are the reasons for this ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"See so many profiles that say NO KISSING.

to us this is just pointless as kissing is a big part of sex and its almost mandatory.

Must be weird with no kissing.

and how many don't kiss and why ?"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"We don't kiss. We put it on our profile so nobody needs ask for a meet if they like kissing. We would never meet people who insist on kissing

What are the reasons for this ? "

What are your reasons for insisting on kissing?

over a year ago

Nottingham

"We don't kiss. We put it on our profile so nobody needs ask for a meet if they like kissing. We would never meet people who insist on kissing

What are your reasons for insisting on kissing? "

Kissing and sex go hand in hand.

Having sex with someone that don't kiss is like have sex with a doll surely?

If its tondo with we keep kissing for us then again are you comfy enough in your relationship to swing ?

We are genuinely curious as to peoples reasons to not kiss this is no which hunt thread its a genuine post to find out peoplea reasons

By *iliciousCouple
over a year ago

Sussex/Surrey

[Removed by poster at 11/11/20 09:15:58]

over a year ago

I think some couples see it as crossing a boundary, intimacy wise, but we have no problem with it. Its an important part for me!

By *iliciousCouple
over a year ago

Sussex/Surrey

What are your reasons for insisting on kissing? "

Helpful.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If its tondo with we keep kissing for us then again are you comfy enough in your relationship to swing ?

We are genuinely curious as to peoples reasons to not kiss this is no which hunt thread its a genuine post to find out peoplea reasons "

We don't particularly enjoy kissing other people. It isn't something we want to do with anybody but each other.

We've been together 40 years and are both quite comfortable in our relationship, quite how anyone can infer that we aren't because we won't kiss other people is beyond me.

Having sex with me isn't like having sex with a doll. That's a really unkind thing to say.

over a year ago

Nottingham

"I think some couples see it as crossing a boundary, intimacy wise, but we have no problem with it. Its an important part for me!"

To us to. If kissing crosses boundaries then are younrealy confy enough to swing would be our next question

By *andK78Couple
over a year ago

Newport

Kissing is a huge turn on, especially as a group of three.x

over a year ago

Love kissing. The biggest part of foreplay for me. Massive turn on a good passionate kiss. God I miss contact lol

over a year ago

I myself enjoy kissing as it adds to the foreplay, I find it a massive turn on

over a year ago

No kissing then no meet...

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

I kiss and all meets i had we all have kissed, is something so important to me as have sex , actually all feels more amazing when kissing .

But i respect who doesn't kiss , is their choice

over a year ago

Kissing for me is a must, though I understand why others dont

By *igtone2310Man
over a year ago

Beverley

That first kiss sets the tone for me, i couldn't meet anyone who doesn't kiss i'm a sensual soul i couldn't have sex without kissing someone. I also fully respect everyone is different and i would never question their reasons for not kissing.. My mistletoe is coming out soon so pucker up and give me a shout once restrictions are lifted xx

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I love kissing, so wouldn't meet anyone who didn't.

However I get that for some they like to keep that for themselves

Even when I meet with my partner, we kiss others.

over a year ago

I really enjoy kissing as part of a meet, it really helps set the tone and is a great part of foreplay!

Saying that I've had plenty of meets over the years where couples don't want that to happen and I respect this. We've still had a fantastic meet. I see it the same as people that only do anal with their partner or no penetrative sex. This is their rules and I respect them. Just because someone doesn't 'swing' the way that you do doesn't make them wrong!

By *agicroundabout3100Couple
over a year ago

Camberley

We enjoy kissing, couldn’t imagine meeting and not kissing. It’s important for us as we love the intimacy...

By *ay.WiltsMan
over a year ago

traveling

I blame pretty woman. Kissing is such a turn on, but you have to respect people's boundaries, what ever that is.

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

We don’t kiss each other when we have sex on a Saturday or Sunday morning, to avoid a bit of morning after the night before breath It’s most definitely not like having sex with a doll

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I blame pretty woman. Kissing is such a turn on, but you have to respect people's boundaries, what ever that is."

Exactly what I said last time it came up!

The root difference is surely blowing up one thing in a huge list of things that go on. Giving it a status that is not realistic in most peoples views.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"We don’t kiss each other when we have sex on a Saturday or Sunday morning, to avoid a bit of morning after the night before breath It’s most definitely not like having sex with a doll "

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

I find it strange that so many guys on here claim they couldn't possibly have sex without kissing, yet not one guy I have ever had sex with in a club has even commented on, let alone objected to, my not wanting to kiss them. I associate kissing men with a romantic engagement and I certainly don't want romance in my swinging. Perhaps others do. Must add that I love kissing other women, though.

over a year ago

Love kissing

over a year ago

I’d struggle to meet without kissing. It’s a massive part for me x

over a year ago

The second couple I ever met had the rule of no kissing an no oral my way. Total buzzkill when I arrived.

It taught me to ask about limits and rules well before meeting to see if it will work.

I absolutely LOVE kissing and there’s nothing more of a turn on than finding another good/great kisser.

By *andR Staffs cplCouple
over a year ago

here and there

We do, couldn't imagine not doing so. To not kiss wouldn't feel natural to either of us.

By *lan157Man
over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"I find it strange that so many guys on here claim they couldn't possibly have sex without kissing, yet not one guy I have ever had sex with in a club has even commented on, let alone objected to, my not wanting to kiss them. I associate kissing men with a romantic engagement and I certainly don't want romance in my swinging. Perhaps others do. Must add that I love kissing other women, though. "

How would you feel if that other woman refused to kiss you but everything else you wanted to do was ok ?

over a year ago

Kissing is a must for me , makes the cuckold situation more powerful

over a year ago

Definitely all about the kissing and that passion that comes with it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I’d struggle to meet without kissing. It’s a massive part for me x"

You don't have to meet people who don't kiss. That's the beauty of fab, if something is really important to you fan make sure before you meet that it's important to them too.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I like and expect it, so filter for those who do. If they are using their mouth, they may as well engage it with mine.

over a year ago

"I find it strange that so many guys on here claim they couldn't possibly have sex without kissing, yet not one guy I have ever had sex with in a club has even commented on, let alone objected to, my not wanting to kiss them. I associate kissing men with a romantic engagement and I certainly don't want romance in my swinging. Perhaps others do. Must add that I love kissing other women, though. "

Even in a club, sex is a visceral experience for me. I like a connection even for the most casual or encounters. It’s one of the reasons I’m not into gang bangs etc. I’d rather just have a wank

over a year ago

Birmingham

That just seems all kinds of illogical to me. not that everything has to be logical, but you'll kiss women but not men, even though you associate kissing with romance (your choice) and romance is just as valid between MF and FF... If you also agree that's really inconsistent then fine..!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I find it strange that so many guys on here claim they couldn't possibly have sex without kissing, yet not one guy I have ever had sex with in a club has even commented on, let alone objected to, my not wanting to kiss them. I associate kissing men with a romantic engagement and I certainly don't want romance in my swinging. Perhaps others do. Must add that I love kissing other women, though.

Even in a club, sex is a visceral experience for me. I like a connection even for the most casual or encounters. It’s one of the reasons I’m not into gang bangs etc. I’d rather just have a wank"

In your opinion a connection is formed by kissing that can't be formed by any other physical contact?

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"I find it strange that so many guys on here claim they couldn't possibly have sex without kissing, yet not one guy I have ever had sex with in a club has even commented on, let alone objected to, my not wanting to kiss them. I associate kissing men with a romantic engagement and I certainly don't want romance in my swinging. Perhaps others do. Must add that I love kissing other women, though.

How would you feel if that other woman refused to kiss you but everything else you wanted to do was ok ? "

I'd be absolutely fine with it.

over a year ago

Even in a club, sex is a visceral experience for me. I like a connection even for the most casual or encounters. It’s one of the reasons I’m not into gang bangs etc. I’d rather just have a wank

In your opinion a connection is formed by kissing that can't be formed by any other physical contact?"

Absolutely. It’s intimate and it’s the intimacy I like and get turned on by. Far more intimate than oral or sex. Simply sticking my cock in strangers has very little appeal. Even in clubs, I love a good chat, flirt, snog, and so on before we’d even get undressed.

Each to their own though. I fully respect anyone who’s not into it.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

In your opinion a connection is formed by kissing that can't be formed by any other physical contact?

Absolutely. It’s intimate and it’s the intimacy I like and get turned on by. Far more intimate than oral or sex. Simply sticking my cock in strangers has very little appeal. Even in clubs, I love a good chat, flirt, snog, and so on before we’d even get undressed.

Each to their own though. I fully respect anyone who’s not into it."

Yep, we fully respect anyone who is.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

That just seems all kinds of illogical to me. not that everything has to be logical, but you'll kiss women but not men, even though you associate kissing with romance (your choice) and romance is just as valid between MF and FF... If you also agree that's really inconsistent then fine..!"

Nothing illogical at all. I never have any romantic thoughts about women - I just enjoy the sensuality of sex with them. The concept of romance therefore doesn't exist. If I was fully gay and with a gay female partner I might feel differently - and correspondingly feel different about kissing men in a swinging scenario.

I could (but wouldn't) claim that those who say they can't have sex without kissing are illogical: how nany snog their vibrator or their right hand before wanking? It isn't logic for anybody else to judge. It's a feeling, so leave people to their feelings and if it's not for you move on.

over a year ago

I wouldn't meet with someone who doesn't like kissing tbh. Kissing is like the knob you have to turn to open the door of lust and enter the doorway of passion.

over a year ago

But to each their own.

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

We are genuinely curious as to peoples reasons to not kiss this is no which hunt thread its a genuine post to find out peoplea reasons "

Seems pretty insulting reading but whatever your opinion is

By *andVCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

We always prefer kissing, without kissing it makes it impersonal and far less fun, Don't know through experience but don't prostitutes insist on no kissing for the very reason that it's business and not pleasure, who would want that when having fun?!

over a year ago

Birmingham

That just seems all kinds of illogical to me. not that everything has to be logical, but you'll kiss women but not men, even though you associate kissing with romance (your choice) and romance is just as valid between MF and FF... If you also agree that's really inconsistent then fine..!

Nothing illogical at all. I never have any romantic thoughts about women - I just enjoy the sensuality of sex with them. The concept of romance therefore doesn't exist. If I was fully gay and with a gay female partner I might feel differently - and correspondingly feel different about kissing men in a swinging scenario.

I could (but wouldn't) claim that those who say they can't have sex without kissing are illogical: how nany snog their vibrator or their right hand before wanking? It isn't logic for anybody else to judge. It's a feeling, so leave people to their feelings and if it's not for you move on."

Well the big difference in the two situations is that you're explicitly *removing* kissing, when it's perfectly possible. Seems like an obvious difference to when there is no one else there in the first place.

over a year ago

Birmingham

"We always prefer kissing, without kissing it makes it impersonal and far less fun, Don't know through experience but don't prostitutes insist on no kissing for the very reason that it's business and not pleasure, who would want that when having fun?!"

Only in Pretty Woman.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"We always prefer kissing, without kissing it makes it impersonal and far less fun, Don't know through experience but don't prostitutes insist on no kissing for the very reason that it's business and not pleasure, who would want that when having fun?!"

I don't think fucking someone is impersonal, so why should fucking someone without kissing them be?

For goodness sake folk, it isn't up to you to "understand" or criticize the choices and boundaries of others. Just leave people to get on with their type of swinging and respect those boundaries

By *andVCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

"We always prefer kissing, without kissing it makes it impersonal and far less fun, Don't know through experience but don't prostitutes insist on no kissing for the very reason that it's business and not pleasure, who would want that when having fun?!

I don't think fucking someone is impersonal, so why should fucking someone without kissing them be?

For goodness sake folk, it isn't up to you to "understand" or criticize the choices and boundaries of others. Just leave people to get on with their type of swinging and respect those boundaries"

It wasn't a criticism, it was our personal preference and answer to the OP's original question. We don't understand it personally but each to there own, just please don't use our words to suit your own narrative, were very up front and honest there is no hidden messages to be found in what we say.

By *assing Fancies xCouple
over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

We consider it to be essential for us to play with another girl. If it's not for her then that's absolutely fair enough but it won't go any further than flirty socials

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

"See so many profiles that say NO KISSING.

and how many don't kiss and why ?"

I like kissing, but it is understandable as why someone doesn't. One does like to keep something back for a partner as something just for them.

over a year ago

"No kissing then no meet..."

ditto

over a year ago

Kissing is non essential for me to get horny I’ll do it with casuals just for them if it’s needed so they can get off easier. Myself I am more than easily turned on by simply sexual aspects licking / sucking / fucking / rubbing etc .

Though unlike many on fab I can easily just do fast no strings hassle sex meets where both cum and bounce and never speak again .

When I have a partner I am more into it as simply it means something to me mentally .

I find kissing strangers amusing more than erotic . It’s cool though to throw in if needed .

By *rK MrsJCouple
over a year ago

Kidderminster

Mrk I find it strange as I would kiss a lady and maybe not expect sex, but some won't kiss but will let you have sex which in my opinion is more intimate.

over a year ago

It's not a deal-breaker but I prefer to kiss on meets... A lot xx

over a year ago

Absolutely love kissing, its just the best thing, love lips meeting

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

I love kissing. A sex meet where it was forbidden would be a deal breaker. Kissing in itself is a lovely activity, regardless of whether it leads elsewhere.

over a year ago

We prefer to kiss on a meet. Feels odd I think without it x

over a year ago

I love kissing, but I've had meets with no kissing.

I can respect different people have different feelings towards physical sex and aspects of intimacy.

Some people need orgasm without, what is for some people, the romantic aspect from kissing.

Post new Message to Thread