Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sounding

Jump to newest

By *k_guy OP   Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

Ok so who is into sounding here. Something I’ve wanted to try but a little squeemish to just go all out and try it.

How did anyone get into it, or try it for the first time?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *eedAbuse4HubbyCouple
over a year ago

North West

"Ok so who is into sounding here. Something I’ve wanted to try but a little squeemish to just go all out and try it.

How did anyone get into it, or try it for the first time?"

How did we get into it? Saw it online.. bought a sound and some lube... stuffed it in... got off on the look on his face.... started a collection of different sizes. The end

By *k_guy OP   Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"Ok so who is into sounding here. Something I’ve wanted to try but a little squeemish to just go all out and try it.

How did we get into it? Saw it online.. bought a sound and some lube... stuffed it in... got off on the look on his face.... started a collection of different sizes. The end "

Sounds a very good way to get into it. Wanna break me in? Haha

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

if you typed sounding into the forum search box on your left you would of found 35 other threads some most recently that would have answered your question

By *k_guy OP   Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"if you typed sounding into the forum search box on your left you would of found 35 other threads some most recently that would have answered your question"

Apologies for wasting your time.

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

How did we get into it? Saw it online.. bought a sound and some lube... stuffed it in... got off on the look on his face.... started a collection of different sizes. The end "

sounding has, to be done, correctly and safely. You don't go around stuffing anything in. Everyone is different and not everyone can take the larger sizes. If there is, the least resistance you should stop because, you can do irreparable damage inside to your urethral walls,. Ive been doing sounding over 35 years, you never force, anything in that doesnt go in naturally.

By *k_guy OP   Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

How did we get into it? Saw it online.. bought a sound and some lube... stuffed it in... got off on the look on his face.... started a collection of different sizes. The end sounding has, to be done, correctly and safely. You don't go around stuffing anything in. Everyone is different and not everyone can take the larger sizes. If there is, the least resistance you should stop because, you can do irreparable damage inside to your urethral walls,. Ive been doing sounding over 35 years, you never force, anything in that doesnt go in naturally. "

Thanks for the advice.

Very similar to the advice when I started pumping.

Post new Message to Thread