Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Finding a cuck

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys a little help please we have been thinking of introducing a cuck into our relationship for quite some time and think now is the right time and suggestions on the best way to find an experience cuck for annalise and also have any of you had any bad experiences with this or all good any advice appreciated xxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ev_1Couple
over a year ago

Bickliegh

Plenty of them here can't see your search being too long

By *thleticgirthMan
over a year ago

wirral

"Plenty of them here can't see your search being too long "

We are here if you look hard enough x

By *osheaMan
over a year ago

manchester

I'm not sure you are looking for a cuck?

if you introduce another man to your relationship it will be your husband who will be being cuckolded. My understanding is cuckolding has various scenarios from the husband being the dominate part through to him being humiliated and lots of scenarios in between. Good luck

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I'm not sure you are looking for a cuck?

if you introduce another man to your relationship it will be your husband who will be being cuckolded. My understanding is cuckolding has various scenarios from the husband being the dominate part through to him being humiliated and lots of scenarios in between. Good luck "

Ta! saved me typing this lol

By *bzcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

if you introduce another man to your relationship it will be your husband who will be being cuckolded. My understanding is cuckolding has various scenarios from the husband being the dominate part through to him being humiliated and lots of scenarios in between. Good luck

Ta! saved me typing this lol "

Really?

The conventional cuckold relationship is that the husband is humiliated by the wife and bull, but if a couple want the husband to be the bull and the “extra” guy be humiliated, surely that’s up to them?

Or do you mean that there is a different term for it, like reverse cuck? Our understanding is that cuck is the one being humiliated, and that doesn’t “have” to be the husband?

By *osheaMan
over a year ago

manchester

Ta! saved me typing this lol

Really?

The conventional cuckold relationship is that the husband is humiliated by the wife and bull, but if a couple want the husband to be the bull and the “extra” guy be humiliated, surely that’s up to them?

Or do you mean that there is a different term for it, like reverse cuck? Our understanding is that cuck is the one being humiliated, and that doesn’t “have” to be the husband?"

Yes my definition of cuckold is when a mans wife has sex with someone else. To be a cuck does not have to involve humiliation. Some husbands/partners like to take control of the situation. My best guess is the OP is looking for a sub to join them but I'm not sure exactly. But someone cannot join them and become the cuckold

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Op, what you and your wife want, and what you want to call it, is of course entirely up to you. It will confuse people on here though if you go looking for a 'cuck' because many, if not most, think the husband or full-time partner of a woman who's fucking another guy is the cuck. That said, you could role play it anyway you like if you find the right playmate- that's the beauty of swinging. Good luck!

By *ason500Man
over a year ago

worcestershire

YES PLEASE..... xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

its a grey area this.. cos its a bit more than a sub and bit more than voyeur. i was called a cuck when C brought me into her then relationship. i still saw myself as a cuck even tho the third partner. i was an owned sub too.. so the labels are open to interpretation.

d

Post new Message to Thread