Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Morning sex

Jump to newest

By *unCoupleMS OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dudley

Who has had sex this morning and how was it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ongueFkYouMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"Who has had sex this morning and how was it?"
I would have loved to have sex this morning I'm so horny but shame I can't as I am on my own I know one thing tho if you were here now I would definitely let you sit on my face for as long as you wanted make me eat your pussy OMG it looks so tasty I wouldn't stop till you squirted all over me in my mouth all over my face I LOVE pussy juice bet you taste so good too mmmmmmmm

By *ongueandgroove555Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

Meeeeeee !!!!!

He just slips in when I'm asleep and its amazing to wake up when your cumming.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Had a morning wank lol

By *ongueFkYouMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"Meeeeeee !!!!!

He just slips in when I'm asleep and its amazing to wake up when your cumming. "

Mmmmmm that sounds so horny

over a year ago

Morning sex is a super luxury for me, I have (or used to) fun with meets and all’s great, but there are few that I actually want to fall asleep with after sex. Is that just me?

over a year ago

"Meeeeeee !!!!!

He just slips in when I'm asleep and its amazing to wake up when your cumming. "

xx

over a year ago

Yep I did, was very wet

over a year ago

We keep saying were gunna do it, but then morning comes and were both like, nah! Its hard enough to wake up as it is!

S

By *oetic licenceCouple
over a year ago

Darley Dale

We love morning sex, and always try and make sure we have the time, even if it's a quickie. X

By *unandfrolics696969Couple
over a year ago

exeter

love morning sex ...unfortunately didn't happen today as mr left for work at 5.30am and I was still in the land of nod

over a year ago

"Meeeeeee !!!!!

Lucky barsteward!;;

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I wish

By *ongueFkYouMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"I wish"
Mmmmm I would love to wake up next to u and have hot sexy morning sex WOW you are absolutely stunning from head to toe! U could even sit on my face I would love to be woken up to that xx

over a year ago

I had a quickie as running late for work and got a message an hour later after she had walked 8K say gravity is not her friend my cum had leaked out while she was walking lol

over a year ago

Got woken up this morning by my horny wife who had stripped naked and masturbated herself to near orgasm. She rubbed herself over me and played with my cock and balls. She finished herself off while I pulled and twisted her erect nipples then gave me a passionate cock suck. I flipped her over and slipped into her sopping wet, juicy pussy and pumped her for some time before flipping her back and re-entering with her legs on my shoulders. After more fucking to the sounds of her pleasurable moaning, I cummed gallons of spunk deep inside her. That was fun!

By *uncpl187Couple
over a year ago

Ramsgate

Chance would be a fine thing

over a year ago

Maybe i did and maybe I didnt....

;)

By *ongueFkYouMan
over a year ago

Bradford

"Got woken up this morning by my horny wife who had stripped naked and masturbated herself to near orgasm. She rubbed herself over me and played with my cock and balls. She finished herself off while I pulled and twisted her erect nipples then gave me a passionate cock suck. I flipped her over and slipped into her sopping wet, juicy pussy and pumped her for some time before flipping her back and re-entering with her legs on my shoulders. After more fucking to the sounds of her pleasurable moaning, I cummed gallons of spunk deep inside her. That was fun!"
Mmmmmm I would love to wake up to her sat on my face grinding her wet puddi in my face

By *elshcouple18Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Not today, but love waking up and rolling over on top of her. Or waking her by gently nibbling her nipples. We also enjoy bedtime wake up sex, as she's normally in bed before me..

Post new Message to Thread