By *orderboyblue OP   Man
over a year ago

Scottish Borders

And where does a hot wife fit in??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *orkspoonMan
over a year ago

nearby

Everyone's definition well be different, but cuckold is generally a couple who want the woman to be satisfied by another man, often with the make in the couple being present or humiliated or made to clean up etc. Hot wife is the same except without that last last.

As I say, generalizing massively

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There's no way I could do that. I wouldn't like to be humiliated so I couldn't do it to someone. Not my idea of a turn on but that's my/our view

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

It's whatever the couple want it to be that will enhance their relationship

over a year ago

"And where does a hot wife fit in?? "

Sit back . Popcorn tub to hand

By *uke-de-PleasureMan
over a year ago

Leeds

At the end of the day there isn't any set rules but traditionally at least a cuckold is a marriage where the woman is unfaithful to the man (but not vice versa) and he gets ridiculed and derided for this. Of course he gleans sexual gratification from both this and seeing or knowing his wife is with another man or men. His wife will belittle him, call him names and tell him how he fails to satisfy her sexually while her lover fucks her.

The Hot Wife bit is basically the same thing but without the deriding or ridiculing. The man just enjoys watching or joining in with his wife having other men but its on a more even keel if that makes sense?

This is very broad but its the basics at least so hope that helps.

over a year ago

A man is a cuckold if his wife is having sexual relations with another man— Cambridge dictionary

over a year ago

I always thought it was due to holding a male chicken

over a year ago

"A man is a cuckold if his wife is having sexual relations with another man— Cambridge dictionary"

this in a nut shell eveything else is added to your requirements .. hotwife is a form of cuckolding as is many other scenarios its a spectrum like everything else how little or how much is down to the couple

over a year ago

"A man is a cuckold if his wife is having sexual relations with another man— Cambridge dictionary

this in a nut shell eveything else is added to your requirements .. hotwife is a form of cuckolding as is many other scenarios its a spectrum like everything else how little or how much is down to the couple"

exactly I hate the mistake that cuckolding means humiliation and cruelty, that's not required from a bull always, I can be dom without being a twat

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"A man is a cuckold if his wife is having sexual relations with another man— Cambridge dictionary"

I doubt that's true, he's not a cuckold if she's having an affair without him knowing

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple
over a year ago

norwich

"A man is a cuckold if his wife is having sexual relations with another man— Cambridge dictionary

I doubt that's true, he's not a cuckold if she's having an affair without him knowing "

That's literally where the word originated from although in the fetish the man is cuckolded with his consent as he gains sexual gratification from it.

Post new Message to Thread