Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Gloryholes ?

Jump to newest

By *plforme500 OP   Man
over a year ago

Shirley

What’s your take on the gloryhole situation, yay or nay?

I’ve had two experiences but they’re no longer on fab. Would love to know if you’re into it and how common they are.

Feel free to pm but don’t post any locations on this please.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uLou69Couple
over a year ago

Glos

"What’s your take on the gloryhole situation, yay or nay?

I’ve had two experiences but they’re no longer on fab. Would love to know if you’re into it and how common they are.

"

Love the ones at Chameleons in Darlaston and Newport. Had some very sexy fun at both clubs in the GH’s

By *plforme500 OP   Man
over a year ago

Shirley

Love the ones at Chameleons in Darlaston and Newport. Had some very sexy fun at both clubs in the GH’s"

Interesting, I’m yet to pop my chams cherry and can’t see me doing it anytime soon either with all this going on.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd love to try some male and female ones xx

over a year ago

Only been to one but it’s a lot more sensitive probably one of the hardest orgasms I’ve had

By *plforme500 OP   Man
over a year ago

Shirley

"Only been to one but it’s a lot more sensitive probably one of the hardest orgasms I’ve had "

I’ve also experienced and exceptional climax which is very interesting.

By *plforme500 OP   Man
over a year ago

Shirley

"I'd love to try some male and female ones xx"

They’re definitely out there Jess, you just need to know where to look. Although I’ve had some offers from people suggesting they just wear a hood, not really the same in my eyes lol x

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS
over a year ago

doncaster

I have a glory hole at my home but it's by invitation only and closed until it's safe to meet

By *uLou69Couple
over a year ago

Glos

Sex with strangers

over a year ago

had a most explosive time in the past

over a year ago

Harder to come by in the wild in the U.K., plenty of them in male saunas across the country and a few people setting up privet ones, not like the US that as the adult book stores with the video booths

By *69meMan
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I'd love to attend one

By *ae1985Woman
over a year ago

kittenshire

Its something I like the idea of but more for sex, however the trust that they'd use protection is the kicker

By *he Hussy and The VoyeurCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere Only We Know

We have had some good times at Chameleons in Daralston in the gloryholes there.

The Attic have them too.

Not for everyone, but well worth trying out for an experience.

By *awandBareWoman
over a year ago

Oxford

As the owner of one of have to say yeah lol but as above they are not for everyone.

By *ookMan
over a year ago

london

...great song by Bruce Springsteen! Love it

over a year ago

"Only been to one but it’s a lot more sensitive probably one of the hardest orgasms I’ve had "

Yet you rant on your status about men pretending to be women when you stick your dick through a gloryhole where anyone could be sucking you off. Paradox.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 17/11/20 09:38:51]

over a year ago

I may be a lone voice here but I find the idea of gloryholes utterly rank, any revolting person could be sucking you off the other side, it demonstrates total desperation and lack of standards. Ironically you read gloryhole users profiles and they state how choosey they are and only want good looking people, yet stick their dicks through anon gloryholes. Great filter though, I avoid both males and females who use them

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

"I may be a lone voice here but I find the idea of gloryholes utterly rank, any revolting person could be sucking you off the other side, it demonstrates total desperation and lack of standards. Ironically you read gloryhole users profiles and they state how choosey they are and only want good looking people, yet stick their dicks through anon gloryholes. Great filter though, I avoid both males and females who use them "

Not a fan then

By *onybart2404TV/TS
over a year ago

keady

Lol

By *ows the time 300Man
over a year ago

Rickmansworth

I'd like to give one a go

over a year ago

Somewhere Only We Know

"I may be a lone voice here but I find the idea of gloryholes utterly rank, any revolting person could be sucking you off the other side, it demonstrates total desperation and lack of standards. Ironically you read gloryhole users profiles and they state how choosey they are and only want good looking people, yet stick their dicks through anon gloryholes. Great filter though, I avoid both males and females who use them "

It depends how you do it.

When we played in them at clubs, I stood one side of the gloryhole and watched who came in the other side of Hussy.

If they were on our avoid list, nothing happened. If they were on our good to go list, bonus!

Nobody can really be judgemental on here, so let those that do, do. Those that don't will find their own entertainment.

over a year ago

Somewhere Only We Know

How do you know the men you play with don't use them?

They've probably sucked the cocks of fat old men and the people you don't like, then sucked yours and you theirs.

over a year ago

We live on a boat with portholes . Ideal hight for a nautyness out door gloryhole. X

By *69meMan
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

"We live on a boat with portholes . Ideal hight for a nautyness out door gloryhole. X"

over a year ago

Love the ones at Chameleons in Darlaston and Newport. Had some very sexy fun at both clubs in the GH’s"

By *uLou69Couple
over a year ago

Glos

Unfortunately it’s not a vending machine and you only get what’s on the table or through the hole. That said it’s your choice whether to pay any attention to something that isn’t right. Suppose it’s the spontaneity and mystery factor. We have had some sexy fun in the ones at Chams with other women and couples too and we would only ever use them at clubs. There still is a down side to that though and one evening a rather nice looking and well groomed penis presented itself through the hole, didn’t quite meet hygiene regulations so that was the end of that

Each to their own and your opinion is by no means a lone approach. They do sometimes attract desperate people even at clubs. Nice profile BTW

By *aveing funCouple
over a year ago

staffordshire

Awesome experience you neva know what’s going to appear from the holes had great fun along time ago in club definitely a yes

By *ocialgirlWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"I'd love to try some male and female ones xx"
me too x

Post new Message to Thread