Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Missing group fun

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone else here really missing some naughty group fun??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Can't miss what you didn't have to start with.

By *erces LetiferMan
over a year ago

Somewhere off the edge of the map... 'ere there be monsters

Missing group anything...

over a year ago

Nothing better than lots of bodies moving in sync

over a year ago

Missing fun full stop.

By *atcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

"Anyone else here really missing some naughty group fun??"

We're missing it. Roll on the vaccine.

By *entlecaressMan
over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

Indeed I am clubs and regular couple friends are solely missed.

By *iamond coupleCouple
over a year ago

leeds

Missing the clubs so very much. Clubs are like supermarkets, everything you want, right there in front of you and what you see is what you get. Absolutely no bull shit xx

over a year ago

"Missing the clubs so very much. Clubs are like supermarkets, everything you want, right there in front of you and what you see is what you get. Absolutely no bull shit xx"

I'd definitely be putting you guys in my basket at the supermarket!

By *orkspoonMan
over a year ago

nearby

"Missing the clubs so very much. Clubs are like supermarkets, everything you want, right there in front of you and what you see is what you get. Absolutely no bull shit xx"

And often a 2 for 1 offer!

I like to think I'm in the fabs finest range, but suspect I'm closer to the value stuff!

By *ribsaMan
over a year ago

A box at end of your bed

"Missing fun full stop.

"

Have to agree with you there.

By *etro1940sCouple
over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

"Missing the clubs so very much. Clubs are like supermarkets, everything you want, right there in front of you and what you see is what you get. Absolutely no bull shit xx

I like to think I'm in the fabs finest range, but suspect I'm closer to the value stuff!"

Totally agree - Clubs offer many at different price points (wink). Some Waitrose, others something different. Just being naughty ...

over a year ago

"Missing the clubs so very much. Clubs are like supermarkets, everything you want, right there in front of you and what you see is what you get. Absolutely no bull shit xx

I like to think I'm in the fabs finest range, but suspect I'm closer to the value stuff! Totally agree - Clubs offer many at different price points (wink). Some Waitrose, others something different. Just being naughty ... "

Really missing Chams and definately missing group fun...in fact any sort of fun atm..been out of action for so long now i must be past my consume before date..

over a year ago

Missing naughty fun full stop. DIY is no fun anymore

By *ue and robCouple
over a year ago

ware

Cant wait for a good old group session

By *orkspoonMan
over a year ago

nearby

I like to think I'm in the fabs finest range, but suspect I'm closer to the value stuff! Totally agree - Clubs offer many at different price points (wink). Some Waitrose, others something different. Just being naughty ...

Really missing Chams and definately missing group fun...in fact any sort of fun atm..been out of action for so long now i must be past my consume before date.. "

Having scanned your profile I now have an unexpected item in my shopping

over a year ago

I like to think I'm in the fabs finest range, but suspect I'm closer to the value stuff! Totally agree - Clubs offer many at different price points (wink). Some Waitrose, others something different. Just being naughty ...

Really missing Chams and definately missing group fun...in fact any sort of fun atm..been out of action for so long now i must be past my consume before date.. "

Your consume before date is a long way away for sure!

over a year ago

Really missing Chams and definately missing group fun...in fact any sort of fun atm..been out of action for so long now i must be past my consume before date..

Having scanned your profile I now have an unexpected item in my shopping"

From the reduced isle?

Post new Message to Thread