Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fussy people

Jump to newest

By *enuine Mike OP   Man
over a year ago

Guildford

I read this comment this morning on someone's post whilst I was drinking tea. I laughed so much that the tea came out my nose LOL...

"Didn’t think people would be as fussy, considering we all here to have fun?"

I know this is a sex site but surely there has to be some sort of chemistry between 2 profiles prior to meeting. Surely?

Do people genuinely fuck anything just for the sake of having a fuck???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Some may...but we are fussy sods ...LOL

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Absofuckinglutely not.

We wont just fuck anything, we wont take a hit for the team.

Would rather shit in our hands and clap frankly than meet someone we didnt have a connection with.

J

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

"I read this comment this morning on someone's post whilst I was drinking tea. I laughed so much that the tea came out my nose LOL...

I know this is a sex site but surely there has to be some sort of chemistry between 2 profiles prior to meeting. Surely?

Do people genuinely fuck anything just for the sake of having a fuck??? "

Some do! People are entitled to be as fussy as they like. Each to their own

By *enuine Mike OP   Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"Absofuckinglutely not.

Would rather shit in our hands and clap frankly than meet someone we didnt have a connection with.

J "

LOL! Love this reply

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

think that may be aimed at the ones with a long list of dos don't wills and wants who think they are a cut above then are all over the forums moaning that this place is crap as cant get a meet

By *enuine Mike OP   Man
over a year ago

Guildford

"think that may be aimed at the ones with a long list of dos don't wills and wants who think they are a cut above then are all over the forums moaning that this place is crap as cant get a meet "

Oh don't get me wrong there are fussy people, me being one of them but then there are those that ARE REALLY REALLY FUSSY. Love themselves too much LOL. I dont even bother getting un touch with them haha!

By *urvy ClarissaWoman
over a year ago

wigan

I have had so many men tell me I’m ‘beautiful’ without even seeing my face so yes, in answer to your question, many men don’t seem remotely bothered!

over a year ago

I'm one of the fussiest people I know. I'm very particular

over a year ago

I am fussy, and completely unapologetic about it.

I'm really down to earth, and ego is very well in check, but I am not about to share my bed with someone I don't have a real lust for.

over a year ago

We're very fussy. We try to be polite when people message us but sometimes if there's no interest at all, we can be rude.

This is usually when people are arrogant, have no photos or no profile details. Especially those who have fill in later and they've been on ages. No apologies for being fussy then.

By *urga2076Woman
over a year ago

London

"Absofuckinglutely not.

J "

Hilarious

By *urga2076Woman
over a year ago

London

"I have had so many men tell me I’m ‘beautiful’ without even seeing my face so yes, in answer to your question, many men don’t seem remotely bothered! "

I can confirm this. Best is seeing same chat up line on how beautiful I am sent copy paste several times over the months

over a year ago

I’m fussy. Mediocre sex is not why I’m here.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan
over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

"I have had so many men tell me I’m ‘beautiful’ without even seeing my face so yes, in answer to your question, many men don’t seem remotely bothered!

I can confirm this. Best is seeing same chat up line on how beautiful I am sent copy paste several times over the months"

But you are beautiful though*

*Typed without even looking at profile

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Those who aren't compatible with others that they want them to be with use all kinds of twisting of the available data to form strange conclusions. Fussy being 1 of them.

They probably reassure themselves that it's not their attitude that may be the cause of their lack of success, it's other people liking the 'wrong' things.

The way to flog a dead horse! Instead, they could focus attention on those who may want someone like themselves. Or accept the uncomfortable truths that being rejected may highlight.

By *urga2076Woman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 08/11/20 11:47:09]

over a year ago

I guess how fussy you are depends on what sort of standards you set yourself!!

over a year ago

We are very fussy

By *iking SoftiesCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

"Absofuckinglutely not.

J "

ha ha ha nice call, we are pretty much the same, we have to have a good connection to bring someone into our sex life.

over a year ago

Without chemistry it would about as much fun as washing up.

over a year ago

Try going without for 18 years then see how high you set the bar

over a year ago

I’m super fussy...

I think a lot of people on here don’t expect people to be and just want to bag anyone they can. I believe a physical and emotional connection Is sooo important in sex otherwise I really won’t enjoy myself. And I don’t just want another notch on the bed post!

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple
over a year ago

darlington

You get status updates off folks who have been members 3 days saying what a waste of time it is calling people all sorts of names people who have never been involved in swinging think its little more than free prostitutes

over a year ago

I am very particular about who I play with. If I don’t find them attractive there’s no way I would consider a meet.

By *irewolffMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I dont get this either. I am the fussy one & it feels like a cardinal sin to be sometimes.

I aint gonna let any joe so put their hands on me. There HAS to be a 4way attraction...simple.

I know this means it will take more time to find a compatible couple but so be it. I will stick with fussy!!

MsD

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"I’m super fussy...

I think a lot of people on here don’t expect people to be and just want to bag anyone they can. I believe a physical and emotional connection Is sooo important in sex otherwise I really won’t enjoy myself. And I don’t just want another notch on the bed post! "

By *aseMan
over a year ago

Gourock

Don't think I could fuck someone I'm not attracted to

By *lixir of lifeMan
over a year ago

knob Creek

Of course they do op !!

Blokes say anything they can do get into ladies knickers on here ..

The same blokes that wouldn’t chat to these ladies out in pubs or admit to their mates they’d fucked them ..

Some blokes really will fuck anything..

over a year ago

"I read this comment this morning on someone's post whilst I was drinking tea. I laughed so much that the tea came out my nose LOL...

We're picky, as is everyone's right. But there are people on here that will fuck anything on offer, each to their own.

over a year ago

no such thing as too fussy or up your own arse i do as i please not what the herd think and the same on our couples profile .. if someone thinks im up my own arse then thats there problem not mine as 25 ++ years of doing this has fine tuned many things in my/our mind ... we do this for us and us only if someone else can get fun with me/us by fitting in then great as proves we are on the same wave length and have the same attraction and idea's to play

over a year ago

"I have had so many men tell me I’m ‘beautiful’ without even seeing my face so yes, in answer to your question, many men don’t seem remotely bothered!

I can confirm this. Best is seeing same chat up line on how beautiful I am sent copy paste several times over the months"

This really pisses me off, the copy and paste thing, stinks of desperation x

By *1bttmMan
over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

Guess its a case of "because my standards are low, then so should yrs be"......or even "be grateful someone is interested"

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

If they are new to fab I can kind of understand the thought process because swinging is misunderstood and they might have genuinely thought it was a 24/7 orgy with everyone fucking everyone.

If they've been on awhile and still think that there's no hope

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

I’m very fussy now, I wasn’t fussy enough when I first joined and it made for some bad meets. So now I’m super picky, not just about looks, but about personality and chemistry as well. So far it hasn’t hurt my chances.

By *lasphemousGirlWoman
over a year ago

Cambs

Happily fussy lol

By *isstonguetasticjoWoman
over a year ago

widnes

I can agree there

I find a lot of the fellas who msg me are just lookin to fook anything and anyonr

Especially when u look through their shed long list of veris which dated regularly an see some of thrm

Obvs they just msg them

Hey are you free now

Fancy a shag now

Sorry but im not desperate

Id rather chat to somebody first

Get to know the person first

Some of the girls are cheap for them to accept their offer

Sorry

Not for me

Post new Message to Thread