Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Connecting with another

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone on here ever met up with someone as part of a couple and felt a connection with that person that was really special? Like a merging together or is there always something blocking that from happening or not enough of a physical or deeper attraction for that to happen?

Basically what I'm saying is anybody able to share their love with other people without the psychological attachments of traditional relationships coming into it? For me this is what this is all about. It's not about being selfish just wanting physical stimulation from somebody but sharing love through sexual union. Does anyone else think this way?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

Not being funny, sounds a bit like a free love hippy commune sort of thing.

We swing with friendly people, we consider it playing, we’re not looking for anything that deep and meaningful.

over a year ago

What happens if feelings naturally arise between two people that is so nice that you don't want to suppressed it?

I would go so far as to say that many people taking part in the swinging lifestyle do it because they really want to connect and share something with other people.

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

Again, sounds more like a free love, polygamy sort of thing.

We’re just here to make friends and have sex. We’d pull back from any deep emotional involvement.

By *achiatoMan
over a year ago

Fife

You can have great sexual chemistry from a meet with a couple, the kind of sex that leaves you on a complete high. When two bodies fit like a jigsaw, a natural affinity on how to pleasure each other, everything feels, tastes and smells so right. You must take it for the moment and enjoy, but NEVER let it be more than what it is "just a really good fuck", saviour the memory and move on otherwise your playing with fire and someone will get burnt. Still hard to find that experience again as your benchmark has been raised.

over a year ago

Showing love to people is the most natural thing. Why repress it? It doesn't get hurt as it's not a mental thing. You only get hurt when you start getting possessive and attached. Love doesn't do that.

By *uliaChrisCouple
over a year ago

westerham

"Showing love to people is the most natural thing. Why repress it? It doesn't get hurt as it's not a mental thing. You only get hurt when you start getting possessive and attached. Love doesn't do that."

Eh? Not a mental thing? There’s probably a few victims of people “just showing love” on these forums.

By *racy_JacksWoman
over a year ago

Derby

I have a close romantic friendship with a guy who is part of a couple that I met through here (though we had come across each other in ‘the real world’ before that)

They’re not on here anymore and are more into poly dynamics now. I’m more on the swinging end of the spectrum than they both are

There’s lots of different ways of doing non monogamy. I am sure that some here will agree with some of your sentiments, but on the whole swinging is very couple-centric

Post new Message to Thread