Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Peoples types and have they changed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I find this kind of thing interesting and just from searching the site you can see the broad range. I never judge anyone (now) although will admit thats come with time.

On here you see people who are very open to any experience and will try anything (well still limits) and then there are people who are very specific and know what they like down to race, age and how they act.

I find it fascinating and would like to know has this always been the case for people or was it a development. I mean I think me personally am in the middle, I had a type of lady when I was young but then that broadened to never rule anything out. Yet I still know being intimate with guys will never happen. Again with experience am comfortable in situations now.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We've always been pretty opwn. There are thing we like, people we like and our choice of person we play with reflects this. We always try and keep it laid back and fun. When we dont want to play we try and keep it light hearted.

Yes we have our preferences and we have things that are only for us. But that's always explained in the build up

over a year ago

Of course we have preferences, but they are more of a guideline. We're pretty open. Personally, my own preferences have changed over the years as I've become more open, and I feel I'm a lot happier and healthier for it.

J

over a year ago

I am very specific in who/ what I'm attracted to and that will never change.

over a year ago

Definitely feel my preferences have changed a bit over the years too tho I am still pretty rigid on a few

over a year ago

Always been pervy but after 10 years on and off fab our tastes have changed considerably and we look for particular things in our playmates.

We know what we want and how we want it.

We've had some amazing experiences through the site and met some great people.

L x

Post new Message to Thread