Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Dating

Jump to newest

By *ick270 OP   Man
over a year ago

Here

From what i see having been here a few years of and on its more a dating site, and not even a good one.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"From what i see having been here a few years of and on its more a dating site, and not even a good one."

I don’t agree with you OP. I’ve found the majority of the folk on here to be a friendly bunch, and I’ve never had any trouble organising a meet.

I’ve been on a few swinging sites in the past, and this has been the best by far.

over a year ago

"From what i see having been here a few years of and on its more a dating site, and not even a good one."

Oh I have way less success on here than dating sites...

over a year ago

I've not noticed it being a dating site. Granted I met my lady here, but it took a long time. And we were both here a long time before, meeting people, with no attachments.

It's what people want it to be I guess.

J

over a year ago

dont judge the site by the forums ... less than %5 use the forums that means the site is still full of swingers ..plus most of those looking for dates / relationships are doing so on a swinging site because they want a partner to swing with so with that in mind its still very much a swinging site

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

I spent a few years on the dating sites. Never saw a debate on squirting, cock sizes, DVP, just to name a few. So, very different.

By *offiaCoolWoman
over a year ago

Kidsgrove

I don't get why people post how bad this site is, but don't leave. If you find it doesn't fulfill your expectations, join another one

over a year ago

"I don't get why people post how bad this site is, but don't leave. If you find it doesn't fulfill your expectations, join another one "

Well said

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I’ve had the best dates of my life through this site.

V x

over a year ago

"I don't get why people post how bad this site is, but don't leave. If you find it doesn't fulfill your expectations, join another one "

Agreed!

I joined with high expectations and soon realised its slightly similar but definitely not a dating site imo.

If you’re getting frustrated it’s probably not the right site so find one that suits, simple.

over a year ago

I agree, not had so much as a sniff from this site

over a year ago

I definitely don't think its remotely close to a dating site.

But I have spoken to alot of people who expect to meet up with out much of a conversation or a social.

The reason im on here is to experience different things, hopefully find a fwb, have fun with a couple but I'd rather chat a bit and meet up for a social first to see if there's a connection.

Over my time on here ive met for a few socials, some have stayed as just that and some have turned into more.

There is a very small amount of people on here willing to just randomly meet people....

over a year ago

Think it's whatever you want it to be and you can meet your significant other anywhere if you're open to it ...

over a year ago

"I agree, not had so much as a sniff from this site "

Ha ha I sniffed.... you're just too far away to lick lol

over a year ago

Agree

over a year ago

"I agree, not had so much as a sniff from this site

Ha ha I sniffed.... you're just too far away to lick lol "

Hey this isn't scratch and sniff you know

over a year ago

I dont get it either

Or they moan that they 'do ok' on other sites or in RL

By *educerMan
over a year ago

Brentwood

I think it is an amazing site and I have met so many good people through it plus many mind blowing meets.

Granted, there is a lot of Daily Mail reader's in the forum...

over a year ago

I don't see this as a dating site at all - although I take your point fully OP. I only use fab as I want to meet hotwifes or stag/vixen couples.... not single women.

I take what you're saying as I see a lot of single women updates along those lines. But in my experience, 90% of single women who use Fab also use the dating sites but are ugly fuckers who nobody wants on dating sites, they come to fab for a confidence boost as single women are at a premium on here....... 5% are stunning but just want to meet couples and 5% are genuine stunners who can take their pick of anyone on here.

Many do, but I dont view this as a dating site.

By *atBottomGirlsWoman
over a year ago

St Austell-ish

If I just wanted sex, I'd pick up whomever from the local pub (or try tinder).

If I just wanted friends, I'd message random people on facebook.

If I wanted a relationship, I'd ask friends to set me up (or look everywhere).

If you state what you want, Fab can be any of these things, but----

Swinging is a social thing. I want to have sex with friends. So, I'm here to meet guys who fit that category. Fab does the job very well.

over a year ago

Because nobody wants to fuck you, they must all be looking to date?

By *irginieWoman
over a year ago

Near Marlborough

"I don't see this as a dating site at all - although I take your point fully OP. I only use fab as I want to meet hotwifes or stag/vixen couples.... not single women.

I take what you're saying as I see a lot of single women updates along those lines. But in my experience, 90% of single women who use Fab also use the dating sites but are ugly fuckers who nobody wants on dating sites, they come to fab for a confidence boost as single women are at a premium on here....... 5% are stunning but just want to meet couples and 5% are genuine stunners who can take their pick of anyone on here.

"

m

Well that’s me categorised.

Is this what people really think?

I’m an ugly fucker who has no other choices.

V x

By *heshire-cat74Woman
over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

"I don't see this as a dating site at all - although I take your point fully OP. I only use fab as I want to meet hotwifes or stag/vixen couples.... not single women.

m

Well that’s me categorised.

Is this what people really think?

I’m an ugly fucker who has no other choices.

V x "

This is also me categorised do people actually think this? Think I will go and crawl back in my corner

By *spotpleasurerMan
over a year ago

Norwich

I'm not looking for dates on fab. Neither are any of the people I've met through fab.

To me it's a hookup site among which a subset are genuine swingers playing with the knowledge and consent of their partners.

By *ick270 OP   Man
over a year ago

Here

Its just an observation, not cast in stone

over a year ago

Be nice one day if happened off here..

Did once

Post new Message to Thread