Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Punching above your weight..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How many of you men fantasise about that meet where all your numbers have come up and you are clearly punching way above your weight? Or maybe you are a drop dead gorgeous lady who is bored of meeting one hung adonis after another, and just wants to put a huge smile on a very appreciative Mr average's face. Love to hear form you if you are that lady

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well this Mr average has been punching above for almost 20 years

Fuzz

By *implynaughty1Couple
over a year ago

stockport

"Well this Mr average has been punching above for almost 20 years

Fuzz"

over a year ago

We actually fantasise about this lots, where Licky treats a "mr average" to a session in her pussy!!

over a year ago

I'd rather not be a sympathy fuck for anyone thanks! If you fancy me happy days, if not, I ain't gonna lose any sleep over it.

over a year ago

"How many of you men fantasise about that meet where all your numbers have come up and you are clearly punching way above your weight? Or maybe you are a drop dead gorgeous lady who is bored of meeting one hung adonis after another, and just wants to put a huge smile on a very appreciative Mr average's face. Love to hear form you if you are that lady "
I see what you did there

over a year ago

"How many of you men fantasise about that meet where all your numbers have come up and you are clearly punching way above your weight? Or maybe you are a drop dead gorgeous lady who is bored of meeting one hung adonis after another, and just wants to put a huge smile on a very appreciative Mr average's face. Love to hear form you if you are that lady I see what you did there "

Moi?

over a year ago

And for the messages so far!

over a year ago

I've punched above and below in the past, but nowadays I'd be happy to be punching at all...

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I really don't get this punching thing. When our daughter got married her husbands friends all kept saying he was punching. . They meant it as a compliment of course but the wider implications are insulting to them both.

I don't feel superior (lol as if) or inferior to anyone because of how I look. Why would anybody else?

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

I’ve never thought I was ever punching with anyone I’ve met likewise I’d hope no one would think they were punching if they met me

No need for leagues

We are all pretty unique and attractive to someone

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

My first ever meet in front of a camera was with a stunning, leggy blonde wife who was an ex-model...

....even 25 years ago I was no Adonis (hard to believe, I know!) - I was certainly 'punching above my weight' that afternoon!

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Nobody is better than me and i am better than nobody. If we click then that is great but as far as i am concerned we are all human and all equal.

By *otmale5Man
over a year ago

glasgow

I am who I am. I don’t fantasise about meeting the ultimate women . If the magic happens then it’s all good.

over a year ago

I’m pretty heavy so take a lot for me to “punch”

over a year ago

Any sexy couples,fancy a Mr average ,I’m your man

over a year ago

"I’ve never thought I was ever punching with anyone I’ve met likewise I’d hope no one would think they were punching if they met me

No need for leagues

We are all pretty unique and attractive to someone "

This!

over a year ago

Think I have forgotten how to even punch

over a year ago

"Think I have forgotten how to even punch "

Yeah, me too...

over a year ago

Yeah wild child teen years a distant memory.

By *ushtakerMan
over a year ago

Preston

Mostly I just get punched x

over a year ago

No. I don't believe anyone is "punching above their weight". We all find different things attractive.

I'm sure a lot of people would take one look at us and think I'm punching...Jeff is a gorgeous, gym fit, tattooed hunk of a man...I'm a fat, slightly odd woman with bright purple hair. By society's standards, I am.

But to him, I'm not. Because he finds me attractive. That's what matters.

No one person is more attractive than another, they simply appeal to different people.

Lu

By *otsossieMan
over a year ago

Chesterfield

I used to date a Littlewoods Catalogue lingerie model.

over a year ago

I think the issue here is not appreciating what you have to offer. Sometimes, we cannot see in ourselves what others can. I know as i'm speaking from experience.

Whether its modesty, humility or lack of self awareness, I'm very guilty of this. Really should just accept that somebody does appreciate you.

By *illycarrolCouple
over a year ago

n/cle on tyne

As im 29 stone punching above my weight rarely happens

over a year ago

"As im 29 stone punching above my weight rarely happens "

Can't argue with that

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

I'm not convinced by the "everyone is beautiful in their own unique and special way" argument.

There have been quite a few studies showing that people of similar levels of attractiveness end up together.

Obviously there are the anomalies, usually because the bloke is disgustingly wealthy!

;-)

But there are certainly subconscious leagues of attractiveness, we put our selves in them, then others, and make comparisons to see if it is viable to approach that person.

Obviously outside of the dating, first glimpse environment, some of that league membership gets broken down, or people are promoted/demoted by other factors (being a total arse for example).

I'd hazard that many that claim not to notice these things, still have preferences listed on their profiles, and given a choice would select someone who fitted those preferences.

Sorry for going on a bit, just find it interesting.

over a year ago

"Think I have forgotten how to even punch

Yeah, me too... "

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I'm not convinced by the "everyone is beautiful in their own unique and special way" argument.

There have been quite a few studies showing that people of similar levels of attractiveness end up together.

Obviously there are the anomalies, usually because the bloke is disgustingly wealthy!

;-)

But there are certainly subconscious leagues of attractiveness, we put our selves in them, then others, and make comparisons to see if it is viable to approach that person.

Obviously outside of the dating, first glimpse environment, some of that league membership gets broken down, or people are promoted/demoted by other factors (being a total arse for example).

I'd hazard that many that claim not to notice these things, still have preferences listed on their profiles, and given a choice would select someone who fitted those preferences.

Sorry for going on a bit, just find it interesting."

Oh I definitely have preferences but describing someone as out of my league because they don't fit them would be unkind I think. Similarly I'm not prepared to put myself down by suggesting that I'd be punching above my weight if I happen to be what a very good looking man finds attractive. People are people. Leagues are for football and punching is for boxing.

over a year ago

i cant get any women

so i guess i'm punching below my weight

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

"I'm not convinced by the "everyone is beautiful in their own unique and special way" argument.

;-)

Sorry for going on a bit, just find it interesting."

I've always said this.

Yes, we're all unique, and I believe that everyone is attractive to someone. But I also believe that we place ourselves (consciously or subconsciously) on a scale of attractiveness (for the sake of argument let's say that this is against societies general consensus of beauty). Where you perceive your self to be will vary due to things like your levels of self esteem etc., but I think we're all drawn towards people that match our self-percceived level of attractiveness.

So not leagues as such, but people that we perceive to be of similar attractiveness to ourselves.

over a year ago

Think about this ....even the Queen sits on the bog and snips off a loaf and then takes a wad of paper and wipes her own arse, for all the pomp she's not any better than me....... her toilet might be better than mine

By *obajxMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

"I used to date a Littlewoods Catalogue lingerie model. "

You are Jimmy Saville and I claim my prize

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

I routinely punch above my weight. Might be a height thing, might be a hair thing, might be a communication thing. Jury's out. Whatever the reason, it happens.

over a year ago

"I used to date a Littlewoods Catalogue lingerie model.

You are Jimmy Saville and I claim my prize"

That sounds a tad inappropriate to me

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

I routinely punch above my weight. Might be a height thing, might be a hair thing, might be a communication thing. Jury's out. Whatever the reason, it happens.

By *ittleAcornMan
over a year ago

visiting the beach

"Think about this ....even the Queen sits on the bog and snips off a loaf and then takes a wad of paper and wipes her own arse, for all the pomp she's not any better than me....... her toilet might be better than mine

"

But we are talking about relative attractiveness. She's never been much of a looker, a 7 at best when she was young!

;-)

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

I would be very nervous of punching above my weight. What if she kicks your arse?

By *uriousblondwifeCouple
over a year ago

wickford

"Nobody is better than me and i am better than nobody. If we click then that is great but as far as i am concerned we are all human and all equal."

Spot on

By *randmrsc30Couple
over a year ago

East Riding

;-)

Sorry for going on a bit, just find it interesting.

I've always said this.

Yes, we're all unique, and I believe that everyone is attractive to someone. But I also believe that we place ourselves (consciously or subconsciously) on a scale of attractiveness (for the sake of argument let's say that this is against societies general consensus of beauty). Where you perceive your self to be will vary due to things like your levels of self esteem etc., but I think we're all drawn towards people that match our self-percceived level of attractiveness.

So not leagues as such, but people that we perceive to be of similar attractiveness to ourselves. "

I agree nearly all the couples I see look like they would go together! Me and my husband are both what people would call attractiveish but could both do to start the gym haha we just look right together if you know what I mean. X

over a year ago

Hubby says I'm out of is league and I've been told that I'm batting above my average so I guess we are well matched..

over a year ago

I always feel like I am punching....

By *ntheshadows1975Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"Think I have forgotten how to even punch

Yeah, me too... "

Wow really?

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I struggle to understand how two people who are attracted to each other can be considered "punching" or in different leagues - if they're attracted they're attracted plain and simple.

I get Lily's comment about "levels" but even then the above still applies and kind of undermines the idea.

The only time the notion of "punching" might apply is when the attraction is only one way surely? And in that instance it would be irrelevant

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I struggle to understand how two people who are attracted to each other can be considered "punching" or in different leagues - if they're attracted they're attracted plain and simple.

I get Lily's comment about "levels" but even then the above still applies and kind of undermines the idea.

The only time the notion of "punching" might apply is when the attraction is only one way surely? And in that instance it would be irrelevant "

I agree.

By *rcadian110Couple
over a year ago

Barnsley

I'm definitely punching wayyyyyy above my weight. Rhiannon still takes my breath away with a smile. She's the most beautiful person I've ever know with the biggest heart and amazing boobs.

By *ticky 69Man
over a year ago

Stirling

"Nobody is better than me and i am better than nobody. If we click then that is great but as far as i am concerned we are all human and all equal."

over a year ago

I always thought that about my ex hubby he was drop dead gorgeous,6,2 killer smile,charm the full works just like my son,a comment off one of his friends made me re think it,and now I believe what you may lack in the looks department you make up for it in personality,humour or whatever

over a year ago

"I always thought that about my ex hubby he was drop dead gorgeous,6,2 killer smile,charm the full works just like my son,a comment off one of his friends made me re think it,and now I believe what you may lack in the looks department you make up for it in personality,humour or whatever"

I agree. How many couples get together based purely on looks only to find there's only air between the ears and no personality

By *orbidden eastMan
over a year ago

london dodging electric scooters

No never or they could ignore my message and don’t reply

over a year ago

There is no such thing as punching above your weight... We are all either attractive to someone or we're not... It is bugger all to do with our own opinion on how attractive we consider ourselves to be. We shouldn't make up someone elses mind for them nor assume ANYTHING!

over a year ago

99% of people i chat to on here i feel are out of my league and I'd be well punching above my weight

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I always thought that about my ex hubby he was drop dead gorgeous,6,2 killer smile,charm the full works just like my son,a comment off one of his friends made me re think it,and now I believe what you may lack in the looks department you make up for it in personality,humour or whatever

I agree. How many couples get together based purely on looks only to find there's only air between the ears and no personality"

There's air between the ears of good looking and less good looking people. If it's not about looks, it's not about *any* looks.

Post new Message to Thread