Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

OMG moment

Jump to newest

By *vpamela OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

A couple of times I've convinced myself that I forgot to put all my toys away before having vanilla guests over. Always seems to happen when they are about to use my bathroom and I go into panick mode and have to check it first. Anyone else "suffer" from this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When I was younger and more naive about these things, we moved into my wifes friends house until the purchase of ours went through

She obviously hadn't looked in the bedside cabinet

I shouldn't have looked in the box, but I did

In it was the biggest dildo I have seen to date, it was like a forearm and on a lead with a mains plug

By *ikilovesCCouple
over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

We had gone and left a pair of handcuffs hanging from the curtain pole when friends came to visit

And yes.... They were spotted, mortified

over a year ago

Was showing my Mum around my new house and left a large butt plug at the side of my bed. I said " and this is my bedroom, erm, ignore the sex toys!" And she replied, "it's nothing I haven't seen before love!" Haha

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

We are always forgetting to tidy/hide away the chain and restraints on our beds headboard.

Its in the line of sight when heading to the bathroom :/

Most of the other toys are hidden away at all times.

over a year ago

Accidentally synced some of my photos with the house appleTv which popped up as a Screen saver on the 65” tv when sitting having a cofee in the lounge with visiting friends

over a year ago

"A couple of times I've convinced myself that I forgot to put all my toys away before having vanilla guests over. Always seems to happen when they are about to use my bathroom and I go into panick mode and have to check it first. Anyone else "suffer" from this? "

Its when they go to use the handcream and we shout, "Not that! It's lube!"

By *ToneCoupleCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"A couple of times I've convinced myself that I forgot to put all my toys away before having vanilla guests over. Always seems to happen when they are about to use my bathroom and I go into panick mode and have to check it first. Anyone else "suffer" from this?

Its when they go to use the handcream and we shout, "Not that! It's lube!" "

By *atBottomGirlsWoman
over a year ago

St Austell-ish

My kid stopped by my house while I was on holiday once, and grabbed a blanket out of the linen box I'd put my toys in (her visit was very unexpected). She must've had an eyeful.

I jokingly told her I'd stopped by her flat to say hi to her flatmates while in her area, and her only comment was, "Did you see all my BDSM gear when you went in my bedroom?" --definitely her way of saying she'd found my stash.

Neither of us mentioned it again.

over a year ago

Oh i left my riding crop in the boot when my car went in for service.. The Mechanics kindky placed it in full view, in case I'd accidentally forgotten it was there

over a year ago

When I was younger was a the gfs family home and her older sisters room was next door, we was down stairs talking to her parents and we heard banging and shouting up stairs. Thud thud down the stairs and the door pushed open and it was the dog with a dildo in its mouth being chased by her red faced sister haha!! Priceless moment

By *iliciousCouple
over a year ago

Sussex/Surrey

We once took an SD card into a photo shop to have the pics on it bulk printed....and you can guess the rest.

By *r_StockingtopsMan
over a year ago

Selby

I always have a panic about leaving stockings laying around...

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Daughter coming home after breaking up with boyfriend (should have been 2hrs drive away)....and caught us mid meet with a couple ..girls in the shower together after hot tub...music on..girls getting dressed for play time and 4 of us in bedroom ....unbeknown to us daughter in her room ...OMG....somehow we got away with it ..........we think lol

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

My kid found my butt plug...she said what's this?

God help me, I told her I wasn't sure but I'd found it at Nanny's when we cleared her house.

Sorry mum!

over a year ago

I left my pvc outfit hanging on the back of the bathroom door once, clean forgot about it. My mother paid a suprise visit needing to use the loo, she's jehovahs witness so obviously she freaked out and started preaching about how I'm "in with the devil" and left very quickly. She's not been back for a couple of months

By *imon the welderMan
over a year ago

Northampton

I accidentally left a glass butt plug in the dishwasher when I moved out of my last house

God knows what the chap that bought it thought when he found it in there....

By *ikkiHbiWoman
over a year ago

Cleethorpes

My mum came round unannounced and let herself in when I was with my fwb and his friend!

Jumped off grabbed my dressing gown and ran down the stairs to stop her coming up and forgot I had a collar on and a metal buttplug in me which promptly decided to drop out when I was bouncing down the stairs and it hit every step and came to a stop at her feet.. also had cum on my chin aswell

She looked at it looked at me and left!

Took her a while but she looks me in the eye now

Never been spoken of since

By *ntheshadows1975Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"A couple of times I've convinced myself that I forgot to put all my toys away before having vanilla guests over. Always seems to happen when they are about to use my bathroom and I go into panick mode and have to check it first. Anyone else "suffer" from this? "

I actually left my fleshlight in the bathroom last week. Both my daughter and her boyfriend saw it

By *ntheshadows1975Man
over a year ago

Merseyside

"My mum came round unannounced and let herself in when I was with my fwb and his friend!

Jumped off grabbed my dressing gown and ran down the stairs to stop her coming up and forgot I had a collar on and a metal buttplug in me which promptly decided to drop out when I was bouncing down the stairs and it hit every step and came to a stop at her feet.. also had cum on my chin aswell

She looked at it looked at me and left!

Took her a while but she looks me in the eye now

Never been spoken of since "

It can't get much worse

over a year ago

I gave my mother my old IPad, but forgot that iCloud was still syncing my pictures from my phone......

Let’s just say my mother gave it back to me and decided to buy her own iPad.,,..

By *-aint-a-crowdCouple
over a year ago

lingerie n heels

We’ve had a few of these!

We stayed in a really fancy hotel, and left all the toys, restraints and outfits on the bed, and a camera set up on a tripod when we went to breakfast. When we came back we realised the maid had been in.

I had my overnight bag inspected in the airport, and they pulled out a latex skirt, pvc basque and my wand.

My mum came round to the house and I’d left my rabbit on the side next to the couch

By *enatton2Couple
over a year ago

West Midlands

We sent a film of what we thought was a family wedding to be developed. When we got them back it was of a weekend away that involved many toys and poses that wasn’t for public consumption.

Thank god we sent it off to Truprint and didn’t take it in anywhere lol

over a year ago

I managed to send naked pictures from my phone to everyone in my phone contacts list

It cost me a fortune in stamps........

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

No toys involved, but once at a gathering where couple had filmed the days events for family to watch back in the evening. Not a new tape and when it reached the end we were treated to them performing in the bedroom. After about 5s both leaped from the floor either side of the room, crashed into each other, she staggered on and thumped buttons on the video desparately then pulled the power lead whilst he moaned and clutched his head on the floor from an elbow.

Great day

By *ememberTheNameMan
over a year ago

barnsley

over a year ago

Not in the house.

When I worked at Gatwick. A passengers case had burst open, so the blokes took the opportunity to put the toys on the belt individually followed by the case.

By *fter dinner delightCouple
over a year ago

bury st edmunds/london

Left a suction dildo on the wall in the shower a friend took a photo sent it to me saying I like your soap dish

over a year ago

I took videos and pics of my gf giving me a blow job and fucking her. A few months later I lent her mum the phone but forgot to wipe it. She watched the videos down the pub ! ????????

By *edrickWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

Left a glow in the dark dildo accidentally in my shower and forgot it was there. A client asked to use the loo and came down laughing her head off. Didnt even try to discretely not mention it! Mortified, although we still laugh about it now.

Best 1 was though I think when my son about 3/4 at the time found a rather large double ended dildo and got it out during a family party and started walking round pretending it was his walking stick

Definitely 1 of those moments I wished the ground swallowed me up!

By *vpamela OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

"My kid found my butt plug...she said what's this?

God help me, I told her I wasn't sure but I'd found it at Nanny's when we cleared her house.

Sorry mum!"

Something very similar happened to me.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/11/20 23:20:02]

over a year ago

I left the gimp out once. My mother in law found him handcuffed to the radiator... I'm not counting the ball gag and butt plug separately!

Anyway, she looks after him now whist we go on holiday.

over a year ago

I found my friends cell phone in taxi...

He gave me his code to open his phone to get a contact number...,,

So I did what any true friend would do.... I started snooping through his phone.....

I will say this “ He is a nasty boy “

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

They need to get inclusive coverage within smart home systems, so you can do a quick check to find out if stuff is in the right place

By *olidOak85Couple
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Some of these are hilarious!!

Whilst I was at uni I had condoms strewn all over the floor of my room and my mum came over... At least she knew I was being safe xxher

Post new Message to Thread