Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

If COVID-19 will go away...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know it’s a long shot, but have to try I suppose..

Im looking to join or establish great, friendly tag team of bi/straight couples or guys to go snowboarding / skiing early next year or maybe late next year if COVID-19 will stick around for longer.

Idea is - we rent together great chalet somewhere in italin/french alps and have fun in the snow!! Good food, great snow (hopefully) and maybe great steaming sex. Obviously everything down to attraction. As we narrow these things prior of course...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

"I know it’s a long shot, but have to try I suppose..

Im looking to join or establish great, friendly tag team of bi/straight couples or guys to go snowboarding / skiing early next year or maybe late next year if COVID-19 will stick around for longer.

Idea is - we rent together great chalet somewhere in italin/french alps and have fun in the snow!! Good food, great snow (hopefully) and maybe great steaming sex. Obviously everything down to attraction. As we narrow these things prior of course..."

over a year ago

"I know it’s a long shot, but have to try I suppose..

Idea is - we rent together great chalet somewhere in italin/french alps and have fun in the snow!! Good food, great snow (hopefully) and maybe great steaming sex. Obviously everything down to attraction. As we narrow these things prior of course...

"

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

We would absolutely be up for this

Post new Message to Thread