Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Shocked

By *assage_noir OP   Man
over a year ago

1The Angel

For years I've read so many profiles, many of said profiles are 99.9% of the time want the men to be hung like and elephant, can last as long as a car engine.

So imagine when I came across a profile that ask for an average cock size or small, it also said that it was not looking for men that could last for hours, the quicker the better, the only thing that the profile ask of the man, is that he is a repeater.

What a breath of fresh air, because as a black man on here people assume, that you've got a 9 inch cock, you can last for 2 hours, assume that you only know one way to fuck and thats in 5 speed banging and destroying the pussy.

So it's nice that I saw that profile, cuz I have an average cock, depending on the mood I can last 10 minutes at times I can last a good 20+ minutes and after about 10 minutes I am ready to go again. I can mix it up, rough, smoove, make love, fuck, sex, but I'm just a human being who is black.

Great for that profile, I've sent a message but I guess they will have the same connotation as others when they notice I'm black.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread