Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cuckold worries

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have any women on here enjoyed a bull so much they had the thought of leaving their cuck for them?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Have any women on here enjoyed a bull so much they had the thought of leaving their cuck for them? "

It happens sadly, if your with someone who you trust, discuss your fears. X

over a year ago

It does happen. I've experienced this twice. One was a hotwife I'd only met a few times but she obviously wasnt happy in the relationship so wanted me. The other couple I was bull to for 2 years. It was the dream setup....he was a very obedient cuck, she was stunning, we even all holidayed together. I'd meet her solo if he was working or away on business and we would sometimes face time him, other times send vids or pictures to tease him. We had even got to the stage where we trusted each other enough for bareback and cuck would always clean my spunk from his wife's wet pussy. But then she started to develop feelings for me, said she would leave him for me.

Whenever this happens I have to end it there. That's when it goes beyond a fun, kinky, cuckold dynamic. Which is ultimately what I signed up for. I enjoy being single, enjoy my free time. I like being in cuckold relationships but then when I leave their house or they leave mine all parties get back to living our normal lives.

over a year ago

You need to be in a strong relationships to swing, even more so if you play independently. Communication is also key, if feelings arise with others walk away and be honest why with your partner.

Nothing could make me want to leave hubby apart from him, were both secure in that, which is why we're both comfortable with me sleeping around with friends and random people off the net. But I wouldn't recommend it for everyone xx

By *ionelhutzMan
over a year ago

liverpool

"You need to be in a strong relationships to swing, even more so if you play independently. Communication is also key, if feelings arise with others walk away and be honest why with your partner.

Nothing could make me want to leave hubby apart from him, were both secure in that, which is why we're both comfortable with me sleeping around with friends and random people off the net. But I wouldn't recommend it for everyone xx"

By *othin 2 proveCouple
over a year ago

Blackpool

"You need to be in a strong relationships to swing, even more so if you play independently. Communication is also key, if feelings arise with others walk away and be honest why with your partner.

Nothing could make me want to leave hubby apart from him, were both secure in that, which is why we're both comfortable with me sleeping around with friends and random people off the net. But I wouldn't recommend it for everyone xx"

..............Agreed! word for word,could have written this myself!xx

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

Not long after I'd stopped seeing her, the wife who I visited on-and-off for three years left her husband for my 'replacement'...

....at one of our early meets she had told me that she loved me - which was disconcerting, and I'd quickly made it clear I didn't feel the same way...

....it never came up again, and I played with her numerous times until eventually things ran their course - but seemingly, she took things a step further with her next regular guy...

....and moved in with him within a matter of weeks, I learned from her husband - though she did return a month or two later, and she and hubby are still together now...

over a year ago

i agree to be a swinging couple you have to have a strong relationship/bond with your partner ...me and hub are very together very open with each other and have always said when one says no more then we both stop ..

i think us couples get more from it as a couple because the turn on is for both and not just one ... i can have a good time with someone for a night or day or poss a week but at the end of the day i know i want to be in his arms after more than anything its alway an us thing never a me thing ...

hence when people say you should never swing to save your marriage because it wont all it will do is open your eyes to the things you dont have ...

i can honestly say ive never been remotely tempted and never will be ... this journey is ours we steer the ship we take people on board and kick em off too

over a year ago

"i agree to be a swinging couple you have to have a strong relationship/bond with your partner ...me and hub are very together very open with each other and have always said when one says no more then we both stop ..

i think us couples get more from it as a couple because the turn on is for both and not just one ... i can have a good time with someone for a night or day or poss a week but at the end of the day i know i want to be in his arms after more than anything its alway an us thing never a me thing ...

hence when people say you should never swing to save your marriage because it wont all it will do is open your eyes to the things you dont have ...

i can honestly say ive never been remotely tempted and never will be ... this journey is ours we steer the ship we take people on board and kick em off too

"

I think that's a key point. You *both* need to get something out of it, not just one of you. It'll cause problems if it's totally one sided. Even cucks gain satisfaction, even if they don't play.

Also you can be jealous people, the female usually gets more attention (and sex) normally, it's just part and parcel. The male must accept this Xx

over a year ago

i know others are different but there no jealousy between us at all we've only experience that from guys who get too clingy ..we are all different and know that other play with jealousy thats fine because thats there thing but no jealousy here been swinging 27 years now never have been plenty of excitement and nerves but like said we all operate differently

over a year ago

and to add to that only the last few years have been cuckold before that was a little hotwifing but mostly full on swinging and single meets he had meets on his own too as did i ....

By *uck-RogersMan
over a year ago

Tarka trail

Mine left me 15 years ago for the guy I was letting her have sex with. Her boyfriend was so scared of me. I never got the opportunity to thank him. true

Post new Message to Thread