Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Very local

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has anyone here found a meet that happened to live on the same street or a street down from them?

If so, was there any awkwardness?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ticky 69Man
over a year ago

Stirling

"Has anyone here found a meet that happened to live on the same street or a street down from them?

If so, was there any awkwardness?"

Wish I had! I see that as a cause for celebration rather than awkwardness.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We met a man at a social event who turned out to live very close to us. No awkwardness, we used to chat when we saw each other out and about

By *dsindyTV/TS
over a year ago

East Lancashire

Yep.......turned out to be a good thing,

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes, once - quite a while ago. Got chatting to a couple from my town on here. Nice pictures but no faces showing which is the norm. Anyway we arranged a social. At first I thought they hadn't turned up and was about to leave the pub when I spotted a couple I knew who were my next door but 3 neighbours. Got chatting and i said i was there to meet some people but they hadn't turned up yet. They said they were there to meet a guy for a drink but he didnt seem to be there either. Then she said to me, in fact you're wearing the same colour shirt and jeans as the guy is supposed to be. Then the penny dropped between us. After a few moments of initial awkwardness we got on like a house on fire. Anyway, we ended up back at theirs and had a great time. We met a few times after that before they moved away.

over a year ago

"Has anyone here found a meet that happened to live on the same street or a street down from them?

Yes, about three fields away. Great fun and very sexy.

over a year ago

I lived in a pretty small village and discovered there was a woman within 1/4 of me. Turns out she was 200 yards down the road... we had an immediate social and I visited her several times for fun before we both moved away..... absolutely no awkwardness at all!

By *ackie slut99TV/TS
over a year ago

derbyshire

Had been chatting to a couple who,s profile said they were from essex for about 4 to 5 days who loved tv,s but it gave there location to be quite local to me so presumed they were on holiday we had exchanged a few photo,s but not full face,so i bit the bullet and asked if they wanted to meet but she replied they were really busy for the next 3days so i left it alone,a week went by and no more contact until a message said we are free if you want a social meet,i jumped at the chance and arranged to meet on the coming saturday 2 days away.we had been chatting about what i liked and how we dressed when i get a message saying wear tight leggings and knickers with a corset for the meet and i will wear the same and mister will be wearing knickers under is jeans.

So all arranged and miss A sent me photo,s of them both and asked for mine.was inpressed and looking forward to the meet later in the day,

We planned the meet a little away from my place so off i go arrive at the said place was a little nervous going in but in i went and waited about 10 mins later i saw the couple walk in they came over and introduced themselves miss A and Mr M but she just came out with this statement you dont reconise us do you ,i said know well do you we are your new next door neighbours it was so awkard for me at first but she just said dont worry and then he just said mistress Alex will own you soon enough.

Never throught this could happen but its fantastic and been the best 7 weeks of my life.

Maybe more if any interest.x

over a year ago

Messaged a couple on here that I use to do volunteer work with and went out often with. Was so horny indeed.

By *ussexcouple40Couple
over a year ago

Sussex

A single man down our street joined. Had face pics on here he even did some carpentry for us. I LOVED the idea of him looking at my pics and I would have told him we was on here as well. But he left quite quickly

over a year ago

About a mile away. Unfortunately, discretion was not one of his attributes. He's been on my blocked list for a long time now.

By *ussexcouple40Couple
over a year ago

Sussex

There was also a scaffolder here who we knew and knew his ex we both even did some work for him. He moved to Brighton but was back visiting and he contacted me, we chatted loads. Again he had a clear face pic. I would have met him, but he has not been on for a year now even though he still has an account on here

By *scouple07Couple
over a year ago

louth, Ireland

We met a man a while back and he has recently took over managing the local shop we frequent, was strange at 1st but we all smile about it everytime we see each other in there

By *host63Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

I wish that could happen to me

By *stoppMan
over a year ago

Durham

I arranged a photoshoot with a couple who turned out lived a few streets away.. I still do shoots with them about once a year..

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

About 20 years ago we swapped with the couple who lived next door to us, this went on for a couple of years until he had to move for his job

By *yn drwgMan
over a year ago

Camarthen

It's never a problem when discretion is used!

over a year ago

One 'single' bloke lives 2 streets away. He always looks horrified when I see him out with his wife.

over a year ago

When you find out after that your kids are in the same class at school..

over a year ago

I put my postcode elsewhere to avoid coming up as local.

over a year ago

"I put my postcode elsewhere to avoid coming up as local. "

But if you have the “who’s near” set to on... it used your actual location x

over a year ago

Well would be nice to know if any swingers live very close by to us!

By *renzMan
over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

There was a girl showing on the 'who's near' as being within a mile. Unfortunately at the time she wasn't meeting men. When she changed to meeting them, I messaged and we would chat. Eventually we met up and I would also walk across a couple of fields to hers. We have only bumped into each other out and about, a couple of times. But discretion comes into play, especially if she was with someone.

over a year ago

Once found a woman on here who turned out to leave in the same building as me had lots of fun in public areas during early hours and would always say hi if saw each other in passing

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

"One 'single' bloke lives 2 streets away. He always looks horrified when I see him out with his wife. "

By *alaciousCurvesWoman
over a year ago

Gainsborough

Not a meet but when I used to go to La Chambre a lot, there was almost always a man there that I've sort of known since childhood. We lived on the same street for the first 8 years of my life and even now, whenever my mum sees him out and about she'll go "Oh look, there's X". Don't know if he ever recognised me or not but he always appeared in the same area of the club that I was in.

over a year ago

Ive had 2 meets with people from fab who lived in 100 yards from me

A couple whos daughter is friends with my nieces and was in pantomime at Xmas with me

And i get a bj from a guy 5 doors down offten never been a problem just smile say hi carry on walking

By *un couple 2Couple
over a year ago

Tynemouth.

Was talking to a guy for months. Before arranging to meet. Turned out he lived 2 streets from us. So was easy travelling.

By *un couple 2Couple
over a year ago

Tynemouth.

[Removed by poster at 01/11/20 15:30:28]

By *olex99Man
over a year ago

Hull

There's a couple that live about 20 seconds walk from me. No meet yet. Lots of messaging. Hopefully a meet is on the cards.

By *ormalbutneeditMan
over a year ago

Attleborough

I'm having this very dilemma, there's someone very close to me who I know is on here, but as yet I haven't plucked up the courage to message ! I know her outside of here and no idea whether she would have sussed anything but I really don't know if it's a good idea or not (it's a small village and gossip travels fast lol)

By *heRazorsEdgeMan
over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

"I'm having this very dilemma, there's someone very close to me who I know is on here, but as yet I haven't plucked up the courage to message ! I know her outside of here and no idea whether she would have sussed anything but I really don't know if it's a good idea or not (it's a small village and gossip travels fast lol)

"

If you’re discreet then it shouldn’t be an issue

By *Jones19Man
over a year ago

Evesham, Worcester, Pershore

Had a meet in the next road down a couole of years back. Honestly, not awkward at all. We had met when they lived elsewhere. Along as everyone's acts like an adult and is discreet, its the perfect scenario for most people...

Being able to walk a minute or so down the road, have a drink and a good time not having to worry about driving or traveling ect.

By *hemainintainMan
over a year ago

govan

"A single man down our street joined. Had face pics on here he even did some carpentry for us. I LOVED the idea of him looking at my pics and I would have told him we was on here as well. But he left quite quickly"

All the single carpenters in Surrey are gutted and busy rejoining

over a year ago

"One 'single' bloke lives 2 streets away. He always looks horrified when I see him out with his wife. "

By *ormalbutneeditMan
over a year ago

Attleborough

Depends how discrete she is !

over a year ago

Nope wouldn’t do it. I don’t meet local

over a year ago

Yes I meet someone who lives literally two mins from my house he’s on here too I didn’t know him beforehand x it’s very convenient

over a year ago

"I put my postcode elsewhere to avoid coming up as local.

But if you have the “who’s near” set to on... it used your actual location x"

Good job I thought of that and switched it off a few years ago then

By *andemanMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

Yes chatted to a couple for a while.

Arranged a meet turned out they lived half mile from me.

Very convenient,arrangement. sometimes saw them on the street just smiled and said hello. That night went to their home. until they moved with his work.

By *pertureTV/TS
over a year ago

New Ferry, wirral in stockings and sussies

when i lived in the midlands I met a couple who lived about 200 metres away, went to the shop a few days later and she was on the only open till, we both just pretended to not know each other. was chatting last year to a married guy who lives in same street as me, both decided it was a bit too close.

By *ormalbutneeditMan
over a year ago

Attleborough

"I'm having this very dilemma, there's someone very close to me who I know is on here, but as yet I haven't plucked up the courage to message ! I know her outside of here and no idea whether she would have sussed anything but I really don't know if it's a good idea or not (it's a small village and gossip travels fast lol)

If you’re discreet then it shouldn’t be an issue "

It has the potential to be something great but also could be a nightmare

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I would not meet someone from the same town let alone the same street.

By *ormalbutneeditMan
over a year ago

Attleborough

"I would not meet someone from the same town let alone the same street."

Fancy a trip to Wales then ?!

over a year ago

I met a couple at a social night. Who had been my next door neighbours when I was married. Felt a Bit strange for 5 mins. But ended up meeting them many times after. Was odd going to there house as they still lived in the same one

over a year ago

No, I don't meet people too local. It's a small town and chances are they would know my family and I'm just not comfortable with that.

I have a friend who met someone who lived five minutes away from her, and he bragged about what they got up to, and suddenly all the neighbours were talking about her which was very embarrassing and humiliating.

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

For a while I had a playmate in the parallel road to where I lived at the time - initially, I only knew she lived quite close, but when she invited me for coffee one morning and gave me her address, I discovered she was only two minute's walk away...

....and that was only because I had to walk around the end of a row of houses opposite mine - if it hadn't been for them and the ones across from hers, we would have been within sight of each other...

....her hubby was a postman, and I worked nights, so when she wanted me to visit, she'd text as I was finishing at 7.00am - soon after my wife had gone to work at around 8.30, I'd head off across the road...

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

Also back in Milton Keynes, I met one couple who were only two minute's drive away on a nearby estate, and had a couple of other playmates in other parts of the town...

....the long-term playmate who I visited on-and-off for three years lived about five minute's drive away, close to a retail park - I was always a little wary about bumping into her when my wife wanted to go shopping there!

over a year ago

I have once been too close and never saw them again but to be honest regret it

By *otgirl32Woman
over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

I've slept with a few people who live very near me. No awkwardness, just good sex. If we cross paths on the street or in ASDA we either say hi or nothing depending on if he's a married bloke or not.

over a year ago

Yes my verification stayed up from me fucked her a few times gorgeous woman and not awkward at all when a see her

over a year ago

Yep couple off my road and a work colleague. I met the couple for fun.

Isn't awkward at all tbh. Just remeain respectful and play it "as you were" in public

Post new Message to Thread