Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hotwives

Jump to newest

By *igbangkent OP   Couple
over a year ago

Canterbury

OK maybe a bit of a strange question but here goes! Anyone had a wife that fucks someone else that they have feelings for and I mean not just sexual feelings? Would love to hear more about this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

We wouldn't entertain that pathway. Finding the person attractive enough to have sex with yes but actually developing real feelings especially more than platonic is a no, no for us, a rule breaker. Our own rules that is.

By *incsladyandscotsmanCouple
over a year ago

North fife

Not sure what to say to that op as although we have to like the person we have real life and kids etc.... There will never be feelings.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Not sure what to say to that op as although we have to like the person we have real life and kids etc.... There will never be feelings.

"

Absolutely. Same for us...dangerous path to go down and not what swinging is about. All about the moment and living our a fantasy and then that’s it... it can’t cross over into feeling and family.

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

I love my husband to bits. There is simply no room for feelings for other men. I do love having sex with other men though. Two very different things x

Mrs N

over a year ago

Absolutely, thats not what swinging is about.. dangerous territory going down that road! And if wives did start having those feelings, contact should be cut with the other guy out of respect for her husband and their relationship. Otherwise, they mayswell have an affair

By *ishfulSinfulCouple
over a year ago

Northwest

A point where it stops being part of a swinging lifestyle and crosses into a sort polyamorous lifestyle?

The more sensual and intimate the meet between my wife and her partner the better for me! Dont want the guy coming for sunday lunch tho!

over a year ago

I have feelings for my ‘boyfriend’ (I don’t like that term as it sound like I’m 16). I think we are probably in the minority though. Hubby is really good friends with him and it’s made my life even better than it was before we met - nearly 3 years ago.

It completely works for us and is something that all three of us enjoy. I appreciate it’s not for everyone though.

over a year ago

How very honest of you, feelings arnt always easy to seperate, especially if meeting the same people for months or years. We have couples we have met for over ten years and love them as friends with benefits, would never dream of living with them but would be upset if we didn't keep in touch or meet occasionally. Mel has met a guy for a few years but only sometimes once or twice a year.

over a year ago

Not with men, but with another woman yes.

Most of my meets with men have been one night stands which would make emotional attachment difficult (one reason I like hook-ups). I've had some male partners I've seen more than once or been FWB, but I've never formed feelings for them, one because they've not been what I'd look for in a relationship, but also because I'm extremely happily married, and feel no need for attachment to another man.

Women on the other hand are different. I'm fine with NSA with other females and have had it. But I also met a woman I did fall in love with and her with me. I was honest and transparent about it with my husband and he was comfortable with me having a committed relationship with her as long is it didn't damage our marriage or family life and we found a balance. Unfortunately the relationship broke down quickly, not because being poly was an issue for any of us, for other reasons I won't share here. After that experience I'll probably be more apprehensive about doing this again, but if I found the right woman and hubby was ok with her then I'd have a serious girlfriend again perhaps.

If I felt emotions for a male FWB that might threaten my marriage I'd simply break it off and walk away xx

By *siancouplehantsCouple
over a year ago

K-PAX

No not really I would never get that close to someone other than my husband, meets would just be purely sexual

By *enuine MikeMan
over a year ago

Guildford

I had a relationship on here with a married couple and things got really wierd.

She almost separated from her husband and family because her feelings were that strong towards me.

over a year ago

"OK maybe a bit of a strange question but here goes! Anyone had a wife that fucks someone else that they have feelings for and I mean not just sexual feelings? Would love to hear more about this."

I have been the extra guy, that the hotwife developed feelings for. It seemed to strengthen their marriage. A strange three ways love if you like. But can understand others being wary, as it had it's pitfalls too.

over a year ago

Never goes into feelings! Some things you just can't cross!

By *na_Luv_4PlayCouple
over a year ago

Santa lucia de Tirajana

We make love to each other and have sex with others.. has to be sensual with kissing etc but it will always be just sex.

over a year ago

Done it x

By *yn drwgMan
over a year ago

Camarthen

A hot wife is someone's wife her husband should know and be fully aware of who she meets, personally I like to meet the husband as well before I play with the wife always works better that way feelings should never be a part of it.

Post new Message to Thread