Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cock rings

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's people's thoughts on cock rings?

1- how effective are they

2- how the hell do you get ya balls through such a small hole (the ones I've looked at seem pretty small anyway)

And discuss

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ax_uk_2009Man
over a year ago

Wilmslow

When you find out the answers let me know.

By *mooth Operator 07Man
over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

Previous girlfriend brought me a cock ring with vibration which goes underneath your balls. It only fit once, it was great at the time during sex. The uncomfortableness and pain to my put my balls through the small vibration ring was painfully and not worth doing again.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

S has a silicone one, he seems to like it though can't be worn for too long. You stretch the silicone and put each ball through one at a time

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

search the forums for "cock rings" and you will find 100s of posts

personally i use hair ties

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"What's people's thoughts on cock rings?

2- how the hell do you get ya balls through such a small hole (the ones I've looked at seem pretty small anyway)

And discuss

"

1- effective? Depends on what you're expecting. I just like the feel of mine, sometimes wearing it all day just because it feels good and gives a semi pretty much all day.

2- there are different types: Some for cock only, some for cock n balls. Cock n balls wins every time.

I think there might be a 'putting it on' demo vid on lovehoney.

By *xciter7169Man
over a year ago

The Midlands

"search the forums for "cock rings" and you will find 100s of posts

"

Or cable ties!

By *ehind blue eyes38Man
over a year ago

Market

"search the forums for "cock rings" and you will find 100s of posts

Or cable ties!"

By *rcadian110Couple
over a year ago

Barnsley

I use a set of steel ones on cock only. They work really really well, adding slight girth and makes veins more prominent. Increases sensitivity but let's me last longer and gives me more confidence in the strength of my erection. Not a fan of silicone ones as for me they don't constrict hard enough. Just make sure you don't use one too small as it can be hard to get off after you cum as more blood flows in then. Don't use for more than 30 mins at a time at most.

over a year ago

And discuss

1- effective? Depends on what you're expecting. I just like the feel of mine, sometimes wearing it all day just because it feels good and gives a semi pretty much all day.

2- there are different types: Some for cock only, some for cock n balls. Cock n balls wins every time.

I think there might be a 'putting it on' demo vid on lovehoney."

Likewise, I enjoy the sensation of wearing them.

It feels like someone is holding your balls all day

By *erseus1968Man
over a year ago

Rochdale

I use a steel one on occasion. It makes me very hard and increases the sensation.

There's a knack to getting it on and off and plenty of lube is required.

There's a few pi s in my public gallery of me wearing it

By *unCpl1003Couple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Never put my balls through its tight enough on the dick lol never understood how guys do it

By *unlovinCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

I have a steel one which I wear round the balls as well , don’t wear it very often but when I do I leave it on all day, I do think though when your hard it restricts the length but your veins really do stand out .

By *odg123Man
over a year ago

southampton

I love mine, no complaints either

over a year ago

Steel one for me

By *portfuckerMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

I use a variety of them. Steel triple rings are the best way to get noticed at parties and fuckfests - the head-giving ladies always seem intrigued by them - but the silicone triples are best for gangbangs or other long fuck sessions, with the added bonus that they can be used as ballsplitters to give two lickers a ball each to work on - even better when a third is gobbling your glans.

My preference now is for the tight grip of a steel 40mm ring around the base of the cock and balls plus three Boner Kit ballstretchers to make the sack look temptingly suckable and create an impression at dress down. Mid-way through the fun, the ballstretchers come off and I strap on my latest piece of kit, a rigid but stretchable silicone cock sling with a built-in prostate massager. Nothing better than some serious anal stimulation while you're ramming your cock balls deep in pussy or ass.

So to sum up, experiment with cock and ball toys until you find the ones that really enhance your hard-on and your fucking.

over a year ago

very effective, not so keen in wrapping around my balls too but a tight silicon ring on the cock is great

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

I've a silicone one that can have a vibrating bullet attached to it... not to be worn for more than half an hour at a time though

By *ondonerMan
over a year ago

London / Essex borders

I had a leather strap type, which went around the shaft then around the balls separately, and fastened with velcro so you got a real good custom fit - amazing feeling as it slightly pulled your balls away and made for an inteense orgasm, as well as keeping you harder for longer.

By *ux InteriorMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

As you can see I love them! They feel amazing and make me cum much harder..

By *heshireguy69Man
over a year ago

saddleworth

I’ve both SS one a silicone Oxballs one. The SS one is by far the better one, I use it when I fancy an edging session and I usually end up giving myself a facial as I cum so hard.

Needless to say you’ve got to be soft to get it on, I put my balls in first one by one then squeeze my cock through after. Get everything repositioned correctly then sit back with a bottle of lube and edge away

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

And discuss

"

My thoughts are they look very strange on a cock.

By *ellsbellsboysMan
over a year ago

Stanstead Abbotts

I love them and the pressure they put on your balls and erection, my latest is a copper bulls nose ring, the cold metal adds a little something! Lol.

Post new Message to Thread