Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Cuckolding YES NO

Jump to newest

By *exy Two-Shoes40 OP   Man
over a year ago

bolton

are you into turned on by their partner having sex with someone else Knowing someone else wants your partner can kick your desire into overdriv In the world of cuckolding, the happy feels come from seeing your partner being sexually satisfied by another

This can come from watching their partner with someone else, or some extra humiliation thrown in for good measure, like being laughed at or belittled by their partner and the bull

To have a partner who enjoys being cucked

You might wonder what’s in it for you if you’re with someone who likes being cucked. It turns out there’s plenty of pleasure to be had ........Not only is there the obvious physical pleasure you get from engaging in sexual acts with the bull, but the sex gets better between you and your partner, too

The consensus is that the majority of couples that partake in cuckolding tend to have excellent communication and intimacy. The willingness to share your deep desires encourages intimacy and brings you closer

As the bull, you’re the third party that gets chosen to come into the relationship. The main draw here is getting to have no-strings-attached sex with someone who is eager and willing.

For some, the dominance aspect is appealing and comes from stepping in and taking over the cuck’s role in the bedroom

What counts as cucking?

You don’t actually need to go as far as watching your partner have sex with another person to enjoy the fun of cucking. Cucking can involve hearing your partner talk about sex with someone else — real or imagined If you’re not quite ready to go looking for a bull, you can get off on listening to your partner talk about sex with someone else.

???????????????????What is it about cuckolding that turns you on ?????????????????????

Be open about why cuckolding turns you on and what you hope to get out of it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

Very similar here but our roles are slightly different. The male here is the overriding decision maker (Stag) whilst Mrs N is the vixen, the one enjoying the physical play whilst me (hubby) watches (not as a cuck), however she doesn't feel an overriding need to please me but wants me to watch her get pleasure from the situation I've given permission to.

So many variations to couples play on this site, must be a minefield for single guys.

Sorry to go slightly off at a tangent just putting a slant on the thread for those not in the know and wanting to know.

over a year ago

bolton

yes it can be a minefield I will be interested in different people's points of View

over a year ago

bolton

we are all different and we all got different needs

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In our session today the bull was messaging me weeks before building up to what was going to happen but keeping me guessing. He spoke to my partner and they both arranged various scenes without my knowledge. On the day I waited in my car whikst he went in first to get her warned up. I then came on after 10.minutes and the fun started. Very arousing seeing her get fucked and ducking his big cock inches from my face. Even her making me suck his cock and toes. It was amazing. Part 2 next week. Can't get enough

over a year ago

I've been bull was fun chatting to both parties during the time leading up to meets arranging what was going to happen then springing something different on cucky, never humiliation tho I didn't like that, but just seeing how much they both enjoyed it was enough for me and of course the great sex we had.

over a year ago

My husband is fine with me having the sexual freedom to fuck anyone I want, he does like me being naughty and enjoys reclaim sex and sloppy seconds. But we don't identify as a cuck relationship as we still have a normal sex life and my sleeping with others is just an extra, and not designed to humiliate or deprive him in anyway, he still always comes first. He's also joined play on occasion. Xx

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Its a defo yes from.us we love all aspects of it

By *ondonerMan
over a year ago

London / Essex borders

"In our session today the bull was messaging me weeks before building up to what was going to happen but keeping me guessing. He spoke to my partner and they both arranged various scenes without my knowledge. On the day I waited in my car whikst he went in first to get her warned up. I then came on after 10.minutes and the fun started. Very arousing seeing her get fucked and ducking his big cock inches from my face. Even her making me suck his cock and toes. It was amazing. Part 2 next week. Can't get enough

"

Sounds similar to a scenario that a couple I used to meet enjoyed. I'd be messaging her in the build up, growing the tension and desire, all without him knowing when or what was happening. She once sent him out to the shop ahead of my arrival, so we were already in their bed when he got home. He heard more than he ever saw, as she also liked to blindfold or restrain him during our session

over a year ago

Kate has my full support and can fuck whoever she pleases. Sometimes she will let me watch but mostly she likes to meet alone. It's such a turn on knowing she is being used by strangers and getting the fucking she deserves.

over a year ago

I would love to do something like this , obviously with a couples consent , when I was in a relationship with someone I really liked the idea of watching her been touched my another woman or man, it got me excited.

over a year ago

yep its how me and hubs roll but with out the bull (bullshit) and more just confident assertive regular guys

By *ess n BenCouple
over a year ago

Didcot

It’s a yes from us

over a year ago

We love it

By *tterlysluterlyCouple
over a year ago

northampton

Ours has developed into a HotWife style, from a full swing style.

It is similar to cuckold but without any of the humiliation side.

She is free to play whenever and with whomever she likes but will always run it by me first and then tell me all about it both before and after. We then have fantastic sex afterwards!

Everyone in the scene has their own way, this is ours, for now.

By *errynjuneCouple
over a year ago

Barnsley

It's a big happy yes from me and my cuck lol.

over a year ago

So jealous of everyone lol

By *drenaline rushMan
over a year ago

Burnley

for me when in a relationship its amazing feeling of trust to watch your partner have fun and when i meet couples who enjoy the cuckold lifestyle i just feel lucky to be invited into there private space of there relationship and join in there fun there happy space.

Anyone who enters into this should do so for the right reasons. for me when im with a couple im just the life sized sex toy that they need at that particular time

By *uriousTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Love an bit of caged Cuck & BBC... especially in NOvember!

By *exywife999Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

Yes..

over a year ago

Yes from us. We have cam in bedroom so I can watch her with her lovers while I’m at work

By *asycouple777Couple
over a year ago

bristol

Yes but not done yet just gangbangs

over a year ago

Yes did it once with ex girlfriend, it was such a turn on

By *inkyalfieMan
over a year ago

hampshire

I’ve only had fun with one couple. We had a great time. I would love to do it again. So hot.

By *ancpl05Couple
over a year ago

Bridgend

We love it ...... great lifestyle to be in !!

By *ussexcouple40Couple
over a year ago

Sussex

we like both hotwifing and also cuckolding, I still like to have affairs

By *asycouple777Couple
over a year ago

bristol

"we like both hotwifing and also cuckolding, I still like to have affairs"

Love wife to try an affair

over a year ago

Yes , but it's exceptionally hard to find a couple . I really enjoyed this dynamic but I was lucky to find a lovely genuine couple who were interested in exploring it just as much as Me

By *cutebum9Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

We love this too

By *appy2100Couple
over a year ago

kensington

Yes

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Yes definitely

over a year ago

Yes we love it but not into humiliation or anything.

By *ornado69Man
over a year ago

Princess Risborough

Absolutely yes love it

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

Yes. I have loved the meets I have had so far.

over a year ago

Yes definitely

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

"Very similar here but our roles are slightly different. The male here is the overriding decision maker (Stag) whilst Mrs N is the vixen, the one enjoying the physical play whilst me (hubby) watches (not as a cuck), however she doesn't feel an overriding need to please me but wants me to watch her get pleasure from the situation I've given permission to.

So many variations to couples play on this site, must be a minefield for single guys.

Sorry to go slightly off at a tangent just putting a slant on the thread for those not in the know and wanting to know."

While we know some people have an aversion to labels we would say what you describe is Hotwifing not Cuckolding.

We are the same as you. There is not and never will be any form of humiliation or submissiveness on the part of Mr B although we understand some folks like that.

However, a lot of single guys don’t understand the distinction/difference and many assume (or want) to be “better than the husband”. The number of single males who like to describe themselves as “bulls” is quite funny.

At the end of the day anyone is free to enjoy anything between consenting adults BUT worth checking what everyone is looking for so no misunderstandings!

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Very similar here but our roles are slightly different. The male here is the overriding decision maker (Stag) whilst Mrs N is the vixen, the one enjoying the physical play whilst me (hubby) watches (not as a cuck), however she doesn't feel an overriding need to please me but wants me to watch her get pleasure from the situation I've given permission to.

Sorry to go slightly off at a tangent just putting a slant on the thread for those not in the know and wanting to know.

While we know some people have an aversion to labels we would say what you describe is Hotwifing not Cuckolding.

We are the same as you. There is not and never will be any form of humiliation or submissiveness on the part of Mr B although we understand some folks like that.

However, a lot of single guys don’t understand the distinction/difference and many assume (or want) to be “better than the husband”. The number of single males who like to describe themselves as “bulls” is quite funny.

At the end of the day anyone is free to enjoy anything between consenting adults BUT worth checking what everyone is looking for so no misunderstandings! "

So very well said!

By *irldnCouple
over a year ago

Brighton

Just to add...

Having read more of the thread there are clearly shade of hotwifing too!

In some cpls the woman meets guys alone. In others (us) it is always in a threesome/moresome situation.

Hey, whatever turns you on right?

By *urflrCouple
over a year ago

wirral

We were just starting to get going with the hotwife thing when lockdown 1 hit. Mrs had a couple of socials and was chatting to a potential bull. Was a MASSIVE turn on for me and we've spent the past months chatting about scenarios when this is all over.

over a year ago

We are more into the Hotwife thing. I get to have fun with who I want when I want. My husband is there most of the time but this is not always the case and he doesn't need to know before hand but will always be told afterwards.

Recently he is liking to be denied sex or not being allowed to finish. There is never any humiliation. Sometimes he just watches and sometimes he joins in I leave that down to him at the time but he will always reclaim me afterwards which is always the best part

By *uriousTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"We are more into the Hotwife thing. I get to have fun with who I want when I want. My husband is there most of the time but this is not always the case and he doesn't need to know before hand but will always be told afterwards.

Recently he is liking to be denied sex or not being allowed to finish. There is never any humiliation. Sometimes he just watches and sometimes he joins in I leave that down to him at the time but he will always reclaim me afterwards which is always the best part "

If he’s enjoy this... buy him a cage!!

By *uxuriantCouple
over a year ago

Sometimes Here, Sometimes There

For us it’s the hot wife label that works. Not interested in domination or submissive stuff but knowing that your wife is desired by others is a massive turn on. Mrs enjoys the thrill of knowing men desire her sex and Mr gets off on knowing and seeing that or hearing about it.

By *egasus NobMan
over a year ago

Merton

because it feels so wrong and more into cuckold couple because there is more freedom to explore.

By *OXO2018Couple
over a year ago

Norfolk

I quite liked when I was playing with a guy and my partner just sat and watched.

By *fter dinner delightCouple
over a year ago

bury st edmunds/london

Yes yes yes

By *implynaughty1Couple
over a year ago

stockport

Hell no

By *ocoTemptationMan
over a year ago

london

Speaking from the single males perspective. Although there probably are as many variations as there are couple. For me finding out what makes a couple tick is part of the fun as opposed to being a minefield.

By *etsplay68Man
over a year ago

beaconsfield

for me as a straight male i just love giving the gorgeous wife as much pleasure as poss , happy to join in a MFM or happy to entertain the lady with Partner watching or not , not really into the cuck humiliation side , for me its all about the Lady enjoying great sex

By *ffanotdykeCouple
over a year ago

Telford

Its a pity that there is no alternatives to the terms cuckold and hot wife as they seem to carry with them a suggestion of dominance in some form or another.

We both (until Covid) indulged regularly in situations where we indulged in sexual activity with another person. This involved MF, FF, and MM situations always the other partner was present and a very important part of the session was to provide "entertainment/excitement" for the non participating partner.

Any third party who assumed that they were the "bull" or what ever the female equivalent is were very quickly shown the door.

We appreciate that this may sound selfish but this threesome activity was principally for our enjoyment. Our relationship is all about equality and dominance has no place in it.

Time to get off our high horse and start looking for potential playmates in time for Xmas.

G&A

By *iganpairCouple
over a year ago

Wigan, Lancs.

Hell yes we love cuckold can't wait get back to our usual meets

By *hilledmonkey2016Man
over a year ago

workington

The girlfriend has been looking into this, we do have our own profiles on fab, but honestly what do guys do when cucking etc

over a year ago

I use to let a guy blow me and one morning he asked if I could fuck his wife as he was small and he would love to watch her getting fucked by me. I have a very nice cock and always managed to get women to orgasm during sex.

I agreed with the chap and two hours later, got a text to say if they could come round at lunchtime.

I agreed and she was a cuddly lady to say the least and very shy. We all had a cup of tea to try and relax her and then went upstairs to the bedroom. She made him suck me and tbh was not very good so she tried to teach him how to give a good bj. Fucked her good while he was nibbling her nipples and after I came, made him lick me clean before allowing him to clean her pussy full of my cum. I am in Berkshire and would love to meet another couple or lady for

More fun.

Till then take care x

By *errynjuneCouple
over a year ago

Barnsley

Also love real sexy horny cuckold fun.

By *bhs72Man
over a year ago

witham

Would love my wife to be sexually open to having sex with others but alas she isn’t interested. Would love to hear from fellow hubbies on how it happened for them.

over a year ago

Oh very much a yes xxxxxx

By *blasiansCouple
over a year ago

Wakefield

No

over a year ago

Very much a YES and love to include a lady with our fun and have her hubby or partner take the cuck role

By *ingle ex cuckMan
over a year ago

chester

Hats off to the couples that succeed in this life style with out it ruining things .

But it does come with risks , like everything I suppose.

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple
over a year ago

norwich

"Hats off to the couples that succeed in this life style with out it ruining things .

But it does come with risks , like everything I suppose.

"

Sorry to pry but very intrigued if you are talking from experience here and if you mind sharing?

By *kyblue1878Couple
over a year ago

Southport

A big fat NO. Don't get it at all. We're swinger's who love sharing each other with other couples. WTF is humiliation of the husband all about? Each to their own, horses for courses as they say because obviously plenty on here get off on it.

By *asques and boxersCouple
over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

So interesting subject in France the title merely stands for sharing female partners with other males.

We have and do do this but I (boxers) instigate the play part take fully in the play and direct the play throughout.

I have never been nor never will be cuckold in the way described by some on this post.

That said I and Basque throughly enjoy the company of single guys she is spoilt and I afore watching as she greedly accepts her pleasures. Two three or just one additional guest player why not

By *asques and boxersCouple
over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

Whoops spelling error aford should read adore

By *elrose57Couple
over a year ago

reading

oh yes,, its fun its free its life changing,, and you and your wife get to meet some great guys, and the enjoyment is awesome,, so YES

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

At the end of the day anyone is free to enjoy anything between consenting adults BUT worth checking what everyone is looking for so no misunderstandings! "

We're not a hotwife couple. The upperhand here is held by the male half who decides, when and with whom she plays with, that's our dynamic, probably closer to D/s than hotwifing. Mrs N isn't free to meet anyone on her own accord which is exactly how she wants it to be and it's that aspect which clearly distances our set up from hotwifing, hence 'Stag and vixen'. The capital S is deliberate.

By *urtleJRCouple
over a year ago

Ystradgynlais

We flit between stag/vixen and cuck/hotwife depending on how we're feeling.

By *aughtycp1Couple
over a year ago

Leicestershire

We love a bit of light cuckold fun. I (Mrs N) am definitely in charge in the bedroom of all male partners x

over a year ago

Bought the girlfriend loads of Bdsm stuff including a cat mask. The bull always wears a harness and we text each other as to what he us going to do with the girlfriend. She us my mistress. She us his pkay thing and I am her play thing. Part 2 next week

By *ensual 2Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Love to watch my wife (with my blessing) have any fun she chooses ...the build up ..reclaim is so hot

By *ougntinaCouple
over a year ago

chigwell

Yes , been involved in this lifestyle many years and still enjoy it

over a year ago

Im looking for a cuckoldress x

Post new Message to Thread