By *oco_slim OP   Couple
over a year ago

lewisham

[Removed by poster at 05/07/12 09:46:52]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oco_slim OP   Couple
over a year ago

lewisham

I'm sure I'm not the only one, who sometimes thinks when a guy measures his cock, where does he start from.

You see VWE profiles boasting 10 inches or more, however, the picture does not equate. Therefore where are they measuring from? From the ball sack, anus? Where????

(& before you ask, it's definitely technique over size for me)

Coco xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

that went well lol hehehe

over a year ago

I aint the biggest but im good with it

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Back of the head in some cases

I think its a bit sad that guys feel the need to say anything about the sizes of their cocks or feel that they have to exagerate to generate more interest.......but when you see the amount of profiles asking for massive cocks then I sort of understand why they do it

There has been enough posts on here form women that will say that the size is'nt that important its the technique that matters though,and would'nt guys rather have someone say oh thats a nice cock when you meet them than wheres the rest of it hiding?

over a year ago

"I'm sure I'm not the only one, who sometimes thinks when a guy measures his cock, where does he start from.

You see VWE profiles boasting 10 inches or more, however, the picture does not equate. Therefore where are they measuring from? From the ball sack, anus? Where????

Coco xx"

oh its there lol

Manhood measuring is old hat now surly it far more to do with what you do with it that matters -

I ask myslef same question everytime i see a man boosting about his cock size - what has he to hide or why does he feel the need to show off ?

added to that im sure im not first on here; but there are so so many fakes out there - god i met a few

over a year ago

10.5 inch here

By *oco_slim OP   Couple
over a year ago

lewisham

"Back of the head in some cases

I think its a bit sad that guys feel the need to say anything about the sizes of their cocks or feel that they have to exagerate to generate more interest.......but when you see the amount of profiles asking for massive cocks then I sort of understand why they do it

There has been enough posts on here form women that will say that the size is'nt that important its the technique that matters though,and would'nt guys rather have someone say oh thats a nice cock when you meet them than wheres the rest of it hiding? "

Absolutely, there are plenty of beautiful cocks in all shapes & sizes

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

I measure in cms and then it sounds massive

over a year ago

I've never measured my cock! I haven't seen the need to! All those gals that ask for 10in and upwards are living in cloud cuckoo land!

Either that they have fannys like a window cleaners bucket and the grocer has run out of cucumbers!!

By *oco_slim OP   Couple
over a year ago

lewisham

"I've never measured my cock! I haven't seen the need to! All those gals that ask for 10in and upwards are living in cloud cuckoo land!

Either that they have fannys like a window cleaners bucket and the grocer has run out of cucumbers!! "

Exactly!!??

over a year ago

generally most guys will add at least 2 inches to the truth...

i also find that a lot of couples and woman are put off just by a guy quoting the size on their profile.

ok if someone wants a VWE guy then tell them in a message but no point lying cos you gonna get found out.....

i am honest, never measured it but i knwo its average in length and fairly thick... seen enough cocks along teh way to know how i compare with others. seen some bigger, far bigger, but some smaller...

at the end of the day you cant do owt about it so make best of what you have..

me ta girl once who said "give me 10 inches and make me squeal"... so i fucked her twice and pinched her nipples....

over a year ago

i've noticed this. A male will have 'hung' in his profile name, then you take a quick skwiz and you wonder whats hung. Not gay or bi, just evaluation of possible competition. Now, i steer clear of fems and cpls that specify "w/e and v/w/e" need only apply. I look at there trophy pics and think "well they arnt what i call hung". i'm not small , but i wouldnt say i was well hung. I can flog the back out of a pussy if i get revved up. So what do some men think is hung, and where the fuck do they measure it from ? Ps, nice arse coco.

over a year ago

I blame it on all these rulers and tapemeasures the poundshops sell, non of em are accurate...

Wolf

over a year ago

I start from the bottom of my left leg, so about 40 inches

over a year ago

According to embarrassing bodies the average size is 3.5 inches flaccid and 5.5 inches erect. Girth is .5 of an inch smaller than them and it's measured from the pubic bone to the tip

over a year ago

From the base on the top, but camera angles are wonderful things x

over a year ago

Tip of index finger to base of the thumb. The length there is true penis length.

over a year ago

so, is anything above average considered w/e ? Where does vwe start ? Think its just their own idea most of the time. I'l change my profile to "Vwe4.5inchELS" !

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

if someone says they have 9in and its really 6in do they think peopl wont notice it would be like me saying im a size 12

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

if someone says they have 9in and its really 6in do they think peopl wont notice it would be like me saying im a size 12

By *oco_slim OP   Couple
over a year ago

lewisham

"i've noticed this. A male will have 'hung' in his profile name, then you take a quick skwiz and you wonder whats hung. Not gay or bi, just evaluation of possible competition. Now, i steer clear of fems and cpls that specify "w/e and v/w/e" need only apply. I look at there trophy pics and think "well they arnt what i call hung". i'm not small , but i wouldnt say i was well hung. I can flog the back out of a pussy if i get revved up. So what do some men think is hung, and where the fuck do they measure it from ? Ps, nice arse coco. "

Thank you

over a year ago

"if someone says they have 9in and its really 6in do they think peopl wont notice it would be like me saying im a size 12"

Your right - and funny thing is you very rarely see the guys boasting about huge cocks getting any "verifications" do you - surly that tells a storey in itself lol

By *oco_slim OP   Couple
over a year ago

lewisham

"if someone says they have 9in and its really 6in do they think peopl wont notice it would be like me saying im a size 12"

over a year ago

"

Your right - and funny thing is you very rarely see the guys boasting about huge cocks getting any "verifications" do you - surly that tells a storey in itself lol "

I think the other end has problems too. Maybe it's a goldilocks thing....

Wolf

By *oco_slim OP   Couple
over a year ago

lewisham

"I start from the bottom of my left leg, so about 40 inches"

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

As previous posters have said, it's not the length it's what you do with it that counts, which made me think of this little joke...

A man went into an urologist and told him he was having a problem, as he was unable to get his manhood erect.

The doctor checked him out then told him that the muscles around the base of the organ were damaged from a previous viral infection and there was nothing he could actually do for him.

However, he knew of an experimental treatment that might work, if he is willing to take the risk.

The treatment consisted of planting muscle tissues from an elephant's trunk into his 'old chap'.

The man thought about it for a while. The thought of having to go through life without sex was too much for him to bear.

So, with the assurance that there would be no cruelty to the elephant, the man decided to go for it.

A few weeks after the operation, he was given the green light to go and try out his newly renovated equipment.

As a result he planned a romantic evening with his girl friend and took her to one of the nicest restaurants in town. In the middle of dinner he felt a strong stirring in his loins that continued to the point of being extremely painful.

To release the pressure he unzipped his fly and his knob sprang out, slid across the top of the table, grabbed a bread roll and returned to his trousers.

His girlfriend was stunned at first, but then with a sly grin on her face said, 'That was incredible! Can you do that again?'

With tears in his eyes he replied, 'I think I can, but I am not sure if another bread roll will fit up my arse'

over a year ago

A man can be hung like a horse but if he has a bucket to fill, it ain't going to go well.

over a year ago

"I've never measured my cock! I haven't seen the need to! All those gals that ask for 10in and upwards are living in cloud cuckoo land!

Either that they have fannys like a window cleaners bucket and the grocer has run out of cucumbers!! "

My thoughts exactly, might start putting on my profile that not looking for cave like cunnys!

over a year ago

I usually go by the reaction of the ladies, If more than one has said "oh that's big" then you have to bow to there knowledge , well that and hope there names not snow white and they have only seen little ones .

By *oco_slim OP   Couple
over a year ago

lewisham

"As previous posters have said, it's not the length it's what you do with it that counts, which made me think of this little joke...

A man went into an urologist and told him he was having a problem, as he was unable to get his manhood erect.

The doctor checked him out then told him that the muscles around the base of the organ were damaged from a previous viral infection and there was nothing he could actually do for him.

However, he knew of an experimental treatment that might work, if he is willing to take the risk.

The treatment consisted of planting muscle tissues from an elephant's trunk into his 'old chap'.

The man thought about it for a while. The thought of having to go through life without sex was too much for him to bear.

So, with the assurance that there would be no cruelty to the elephant, the man decided to go for it.

A few weeks after the operation, he was given the green light to go and try out his newly renovated equipment.

As a result he planned a romantic evening with his girl friend and took her to one of the nicest restaurants in town. In the middle of dinner he felt a strong stirring in his loins that continued to the point of being extremely painful.

To release the pressure he unzipped his fly and his knob sprang out, slid across the top of the table, grabbed a bread roll and returned to his trousers.

His girlfriend was stunned at first, but then with a sly grin on her face said, 'That was incredible! Can you do that again?'

With tears in his eyes he replied, 'I think I can, but I am not sure if another bread roll will fit up my arse'"

:

over a year ago

Im not gonna lie im 7 inches wich u measure for the base of the cock were pubes are basicaly right under the belly button lol wich i heard from embaressing bodies

over a year ago

I thought the usual way to show size is by taking a picture of it next to a sky remote (must be sky judging by pics) or next to a can of deodorant lol

over a year ago

"I thought the usual way to show size is by taking a picture of it next to a sky remote (must be sky judging by pics) or next to a can of deodorant lol"

That or the hunched over one that looks like they're trying to suck themselves - wow it goes two inches past his belly button!!

over a year ago

if i had another inch mine would almost be as big as a clit

over a year ago

I mean from the base to the tip not from the ball so frm the pubic bone to the tip

over a year ago

I have a 5.5 inch cock not very big as most guys, im more thickness than lenght but when u here the pantin gaspin pleasure from the female i dont care coz there happy so im happy

By *andd2Couple
over a year ago

The Dungeon

"

Coco xx"

If that's the case, why are you asking for 'well hung' guys on your profile? That's not meant to be an argument starter btw, just saying.

We have had plenty of offers from supposedly 'very well endowed' guys but have yet to meet one with more than 7-8 inches. We suppose vwe must mean different things to different men

Mrsd favours girth over length as surely most women must?

over a year ago

well i'm only 6 inches, kinda sucks would love to be bigger

over a year ago

"A man can be hung like a horse but if he has a bucket to fill, it ain't going to go well.

"

Thats why i like my thick cock lol

By *tensonSwingersCouple
over a year ago

Stenson Fields

"

Coco xx

If that's the case, why are you asking for 'well hung' guys on your profile? That's not meant to be an argument starter btw, just saying.

We have had plenty of offers from supposedly 'very well endowed' guys but have yet to meet one with more than 7-8 inches. We suppose vwe must mean different things to different men

Mrsd favours girth over length as surely most women must? "

We noticed that too, we also noted profile said 'safe sex only', yet their are pics of unprotected DV and DP!...not meant to start an argument, but misleading information on cock size us no worse than contradicting images.

over a year ago

Is that misleading like a single man with a couples profile writing 'we' in his forum post ?

over a year ago

"Is that misleading like a single man with a couples profile writing 'we' in his forum post ?

"

I would say yes to that

By *amnationsedgeMan
over a year ago

Ashborne

I measure from the end of it along the top until it reaches my hips, measuring from the anus just seems stupid since from a womans perspective whats the point of including bits that won't be going inside.

over a year ago

Well, I've been doing some measuring!

Turns out the average vagina is only 3/4 inches deep but can elongate to 5/7inches when aroused. The vagina does expand to allow passage for a baby during childbirth.

So if a woman is not aroused enough or the man is actually larger than normal or thrusting too deep, then it results in discomfort for some women but clearly not all. It all depends on what you like!

If any ladies want to dispute that, me and my "ruler" will be waiting...

over a year ago

Nice n thick but I can breathe thru my ears....

By *oco_slim OP   Couple
over a year ago

lewisham

"

Coco xx

We noticed that too, we also noted profile said 'safe sex only', yet their are pics of unprotected DV and DP!...not meant to start an argument, but misleading information on cock size us no worse than contradicting images."

Glad u guys have been scrutinising the profile pics. U need to look a little harder though. The white cock is sheathed. The delicious black cock is hubby's

By *kmale421Man
over a year ago

wirral

"

Coco xx

We noticed that too, we also noted profile said 'safe sex only', yet their are pics of unprotected DV and DP!...not meant to start an argument, but misleading information on cock size us no worse than contradicting images.

Glad u guys have been scrutinising the profile pics. U need to look a little harder though. The white cock is sheathed. The delicious black cock is hubby's "

Good answer Now can I apply to be the next white cock....

By *oco_slim OP   Couple
over a year ago

lewisham

"

Coco xx

Glad u guys have been scrutinising the profile pics. U need to look a little harder though. The white cock is sheathed. The delicious black cock is hubby's

Good answer Now can I apply to be the next white cock...."

All applications gratefully received.

over a year ago

Tip of index finger to base of the thumb.

Cue people checking others hands when out and about!!!

Post new Message to Thread