Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Have you ever had sex with the plumber / delivery man

Jump to newest

By *attie_9 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Like them to scenes , does it really happen ? I’m a electrician and some of the customers just wow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I’ve done it but was pre arranged but still

Role play but I’m a gardener not electrician

over a year ago

Done it a good few times, I'm a gas man

over a year ago

many years ago was sorting out a couples aquarium and before I knew it they were getting very forward and it ended in a fantastic well perverted encounter. Could do with a repeat lol

By *aucyvickiWoman
over a year ago

Steeton

Yep

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"Yep"
Do tell...

By *heauldadventurerMan
over a year ago

City Centre

"Yep"

Spur of moment or you plan it??

By *aucyvickiWoman
over a year ago

Steeton

"Yep

Spur of moment or you plan it??"

Spur of the moment

By *heauldadventurerMan
over a year ago

City Centre

"Yep

Spur of the moment"

just the once I guess then

My ex did it once too.....she was such a slut that night

By *hesty BetsyWoman
over a year ago

Bury

With the builder that fitted my kitchen. Soon as we laid eyes on each other, there were sparks. He made excuses to take me shopping for tiles then acted like the perfect gent, holding doors open & that, but the way we were together, people thought we were a couple. I went sick from work to be there when he did the job & he made every attempt to have me stand close to him whilst he worked. I didn’t have the courage to push my luck as I knew he was married, so although the sexual tension was palpable, he finished the job without anything happening & I was gutted. But we kept texting & somehow the subject came up....he said he just wanted me to give him the nod & he was scared I’d think he’d crossed the line if he made a move....so he made a point of coming back to finish off a couple of small jobs & finished me off at the same time! He’s been back a few times since x

By *attie_9 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Hmm would you poke to explain ? He musta been a very happy man

By *attie_9 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Haha very naughty

By *inkylipsWoman
over a year ago

Debauchery

"I’ve done it but was pre arranged but still

Role play but I’m a gardener not electrician "

Wish you were my gardner

By *inkylipsWoman
over a year ago

Debauchery

Unfortunately not, every plumber, electrician or whatever has always been married, not my type or just not interested. I would love a good old fashioned flirt and then see what happens

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"Haha very naughty "

If you use the 'reply in forum + quote', it helps people see which post you are responding too

over a year ago

My electrician 3 times over the last couple of years but I already knew him. Most recently the guy who came to clean my windows, then cut my grass, then my windows again and grass. Was over a couple of moths but ended up shagging him too, not whilst he was on the job although I did have a few kisses and hugs and nipple sucks whilst he was in the middle of a job!

By *attie_9 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Haha very naughty

If you use the 'reply in forum + quote', it helps people see which post you are responding too "

thanks for that , I thought I was doing that already lol

over a year ago

Still waiting- I’m a gas man

By *attie_9 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"My electrician 3 times over the last couple of years but I already knew him. Most recently the guy who came to clean my windows, then cut my grass, then my windows again and grass. Was over a couple of moths but ended up shagging him too, not whilst he was on the job although I did have a few kisses and hugs and nipple sucks whilst he was in the middle of a job! "
lucky guys hey haha

over a year ago

"Like them to scenes , does it really happen ? I’m a electrician and some of the customers just wow "

Got to ask, have you??

over a year ago

"Yep

Spur of the moment"

Wow that’s super sexy

By *attie_9 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"Like them to scenes , does it really happen ? I’m a electrician and some of the customers just wow

Got to ask, have you??"

I haven’t but the last job I was at I was 99.9% this lady was flirting with me and trying to imply stuff but as I’m at work as a professional I didn’t want to mix pleasure and business , so I was wondering how would you go around it , do I wait until they literally throw the pussy on you ?

By *aulp4alsMan
over a year ago

Warrington

I am an electrician in Warrington waiting for the phone to ring lol

over a year ago

"Like them to scenes , does it really happen ? I’m a electrician and some of the customers just wow

Got to ask, have you?? I haven’t but the last job I was at I was 99.9% this lady was flirting with me and trying to imply stuff but as I’m at work as a professional I didn’t want to mix pleasure and business , so I was wondering how would you go around it , do I wait until they literally throw the pussy on you ? "

That’s the thing, you get it wrong and you’re in a whole world of shit. With my experience with the electrician I’d know him many years and even used to go out with him in school, even then it was like, ok we’re really doing this, he said kiss for old times sake and it went from there the first time.

After that the next two times he came (to do work) I just went up to him and started kissing him and undoing his belt!

Most recent guy though was a stranger, first time he came I thought Jesus he’s cute, he did add me on insta after he left and he did seem to message me more than what I thought was normal work related stuff but nothing happened till the following month when he did the windows again. He was very flirty with me, was talking about lockdown and gyms being closed and he was making comments about my body. He came back a few days later to do the grass and I just asked him for a hug then he kissed me!

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

I guess there would be more than one woman who has actually ended up marrying a plumber or a delivery Guy

By *irthyDickMan
over a year ago

West Midlands

i’m a delivery guy and nothing’s happened- it’s not like in the movies lol

By *owithflow321Man
over a year ago

Molesey

My ex gf and I had a Drinks delivery in a hotel room. He stayed an hour

By *nmgCouple
over a year ago

Liverpool

I was a plumber for 17 years, never happened to me!!

over a year ago

No unfortunately

over a year ago

No

Fucked my dentist though

over a year ago

"Unfortunately not, every plumber, electrician or whatever has always been married, not my type or just not interested. I would love a good old fashioned flirt and then see what happens "

Time for a career change!

By *jr41Couple
over a year ago

Wiltshire

Delivery driver here, never had any experiences although had a few tiny bikini clad ladies answering door in summer, and also get a few night wear clad ladies answering the door on the early shift.

By *adetMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Yep. The electrician

over a year ago

No but we were having sex so loudly that the delivery man opened our front door and left the package in the hall way because he didn't want to disturb us.

Mrs was fuming and called demanding why he let himself into our house.. So he told her and her face went bright red

By *eavenNhellCouple
over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

as a delivery driver would politely decline after a colleague took the offer up had sex with a girl at a delivery all good till her fella found out then she accused him of forcing her arrested job gone wife threw him out a year to goto court where he was exonerated too late life and reputation in tatters not worth it for a quickie imo

By *attie_9 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Some interesting stories

By *inkylipsWoman
over a year ago

Debauchery

"No but we were having sex so loudly that the delivery man opened our front door and left the package in the hall way because he didn't want to disturb us.

Mrs was fuming and called demanding why he let himself into our house.. So he told her and her face went bright red"

Haha amazing

By *inkylipsWoman
over a year ago

Debauchery

"Unfortunately not, every plumber, electrician or whatever has always been married, not my type or just not interested. I would love a good old fashioned flirt and then see what happens

Time for a career change! "

By *appytochatMan
over a year ago

Deep in the New Forest

Never with a customer but ended up doing work for a fab member.

By *ick270Man
over a year ago

Hitchin

I got offered once but thought it was a joke, and said no cash only, she then turned on me?

By *oxerinboxersMan
over a year ago

mk

I’m delivering pallets to houses all the time even through lockdown barely even get a thanks let alone more but would absolutely love it.

I’ve had some absolute beauties open the door too my mind wondered more than a bit

over a year ago

No OP, have you?

By *Xtriple7Couple
over a year ago

Its never happened in over 10 years on the tools.

I'd be too worried about false accusations if the woman felt bad about the encounter. Or the potential damage to reputation on social media.

Big fantasy is to finish a job and then join the mrs in a soapy bath while the mr gets a coffee. Then we'd all go for a threesome

By *ooby birdWoman
over a year ago

North West

Yes

By *017chesterladMan
over a year ago

chester

Do they ever turn up?? Never mind deliver the service they stated they would

By *iger-NWMan
over a year ago

Preston

Got to ask, have you?? I haven’t but the last job I was at I was 99.9% this lady was flirting with me and trying to imply stuff but as I’m at work as a professional I didn’t want to mix pleasure and business , so I was wondering how would you go around it , do I wait until they literally throw the pussy on you ?

That’s the thing, you get it wrong and you’re in a whole world of shit. With my experience with the electrician I’d know him many years and even used to go out with him in school, even then it was like, ok we’re really doing this, he said kiss for old times sake and it went from there the first time.

After that the next two times he came (to do work) I just went up to him and started kissing him and undoing his belt!

Most recent guy though was a stranger, first time he came I thought Jesus he’s cute, he did add me on insta after he left and he did seem to message me more than what I thought was normal work related stuff but nothing happened till the following month when he did the windows again. He was very flirty with me, was talking about lockdown and gyms being closed and he was making comments about my body. He came back a few days later to do the grass and I just asked him for a hug then he kissed me!

"

2 metres apart, naturally

By *ikkiHbiWoman
over a year ago

Cleethorpes

The mechanic very good with his hands xx

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

I’m always working in people’s houses. Never been propositioned.

Either I’m not giving out the right signals, or I’m really boring.

Most of them are pretty ancient, but they make nice tea and cakes.

By *J coupleCouple
over a year ago

stone

Yes I had sex with the plumber. He fixed my boiler. We’ve been together now for ten years.

over a year ago

"I’m always working in people’s houses. Never been propositioned.

Either I’m not giving out the right signals, or I’m really boring.

Most of them are pretty ancient, but they make nice tea and cakes. "

Tea and cake would be better than a customer that always complain while you are there... or worse... someone you are not attracted to constantly suggesting and won’t take no for an answer? Lol

I know you said you never have an offer... but I do wonder if people are interested, how are they going to suggest it?

I mean, it could go very wrong and become a sexual harassment? As much as it is a nice naughty fantasy? X

over a year ago

Can’t say I have ... and I don’t think i ever will ! ..

over a year ago

Always turn me down lol x

over a year ago

Been a plumber for 7 years and I’m still waiting to shag the client!!

over a year ago

One time it happened to me posted this before now, was doing work in offices during the night and one of the staff was on late and had her over the desk with my tools still in my belt jingling round my ankles. Only ever happened once haha was terrified afterwards just in case of cameras or anything

over a year ago

I'm a postie, and yes...it does happen. I have had a lovely experience with a female customer

over a year ago

Oh yes it doe. Xxxx

By *addoggyMan
over a year ago

leeds

Got to ask, have you?? I haven’t but the last job I was at I was 99.9% this lady was flirting with me and trying to imply stuff but as I’m at work as a professional I didn’t want to mix pleasure and business , so I was wondering how would you go around it , do I wait until they literally throw the pussy on you ?

"

Hi I'm the new postman.

By *addoggyMan
over a year ago

leeds

"My electrician 3 times over the last couple of years but I already knew him. Most recently the guy who came to clean my windows, then cut my grass, then my windows again and grass. Was over a couple of moths but ended up shagging him too, not whilst he was on the job although I did have a few kisses and hugs and nipple sucks whilst he was in the middle of a job! "
hi I'm your new postman.

By *addoggyMan
over a year ago

leeds

"Yep"
if you need any jobs doing I'm in ilkley.

over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

"

Tea and cake would be better than a customer that always complain while you are there... or worse... someone you are not attracted to constantly suggesting and won’t take no for an answer? Lol

I know you said you never have an offer... but I do wonder if people are interested, how are they going to suggest it?

I mean, it could go very wrong and become a sexual harassment? As much as it is a nice naughty fantasy? X "

Exactly, that’s the dilemma. I’m bad at spotting a flirt, and I keep things professional myself. I doubt anyone would know I’m having nice thoughts

over a year ago

"

I mean, it could go very wrong and become a sexual harassment? As much as it is a nice naughty fantasy? X

Exactly, that’s the dilemma. I’m bad at spotting a flirt, and I keep things professional myself. I doubt anyone would know I’m having nice thoughts"

I am sure they would know if you start building a tent in your trousers? Lol

Shame you are not anywhere near us

By *essiejamesABCCouple
over a year ago

Salisbury

I was a milkman for seven years, about 40% of customers were under 45.Seven years and not a sniff of flirtatious behaviour until I let them know I was leaving in a month. Then seven ladies turned on the flirting. I didn't as I was married at the time and hadn't even thought of swinging then.

After that I was a furniture delivery driver and builder. I was too professional but my drivers mate shagged two customers.

By *obshortMan
over a year ago

Cork

"Never with a customer but ended up doing work for a fab member. "

Same thing here a few times. All good fun

By *aveandSue1Couple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Not with a plumber or delivery man but Sue has sucked off a couple taxi drivers in Gran Canaria.

Still had to pay the bloody fares though!

By *orthampton jamesMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Plumber still waiting here lol

By *otmale5Man
over a year ago

glasgow

As a decorator . I’ve had a few very nice days at work lol

over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

"

Shame you are not anywhere near us "

Well I definitely wouldn’t miss a flirt as clear as that!

By *oby931Man
over a year ago

beckenham

Still waiting for this to happen

over a year ago

I did with a joiner

By *ubiaWoman
over a year ago

Manchester/ Portugal

i was decorating a friend's house for her to help her sell it and the estate agent came round to do a valuation. He wasn't my usual type at all but was really flirty and so I thought I'd make his day and fucked his brains out :D

over a year ago

"Like them to scenes , does it really happen ? I’m a electrician and some of the customers just wow "

Nope. But I have had sex with hotel maid, A house cleaner, and an airhostess (on the plane).

Apparently the plumber/builder thing really happens though

over a year ago

No never.

I’ve never come across one attractive enough to me for me to do that to be honest!

By *xhibitionistbenMan
over a year ago

Ware / Kings Cross

I need a change of career!

I did have a brief thing with someone at work - lots of flirting became naughtier, but it came to an abrupt end when lockdown came in

By *omtom2088Man
over a year ago

Stockport

Nothing like this as yet, maybe I need to read the signs more

over a year ago

Happened twice digging up customers gardens first time I got covered in muck and soaked in rain and was offered a hot shower next thing I knew I had some company. The other started with some footsie over a cuppa I got the message pretty quick when her foot got right up. Great experiences unfortunately been a while

By *bonybbwWoman
over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 13/10/20 16:21:25]

over a year ago

As an electrician I wish it was more common lol

By *bonybbwWoman
over a year ago

London

Yesterday morning I got a while you were out card. I was lucky enough for the postman to be across the road so I called him over. Me thinking I've not seen this guy before. He turned around and I was like wow fuck me please! He was so kind he came over and knocked on my neighbours door who he had given my package too.

At the time I had my robe on and no bra. Even though it was cold and wet (the weather!) He left me hot and very bothered when he handed me the package.

Now the postman is on the list of things to do. I would have been happy to suck him and give him a titwank there on the doorstep for the neighbours to see.

over a year ago

You never see these sorts of things happening with a visiting binman or undertaker for some odd reason.

over a year ago

I get fucked on a regular basis by the taxman

Does that count ?

By *igBoy2000Man
over a year ago

neath

I need to become a plumber/Gardner/electrician I think

By *orbi24Man
over a year ago

London

I have been acting as an electrician and I did have a nice 3some with two females. It was fantastic.

By *attie_9 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

Lool staying optimistic about this one

over a year ago

This is a total turn on for me!!

Tho the closest I’ve come to it, was pre-arranging with guys who are tradies, so they would come over in between jobs to unload. Was hot as!!

Even had a builder who was working at a site 2 mins walk from me, so he came to get sucked and pound me on his lunch break and a quick cuppa after. Very hot

But haven’t been able to seduce a delivery driver just yet tho they seem to be very busy (and I’d be picky on finding a hot one)

over a year ago

"I’ve done it but was pre arranged but still

Role play but I’m a gardener not electrician

Wish you were my gardner "

Thanks haha

By *onosplayCouple
over a year ago

banbury

Room service guy at a hotel in Stratford on Avon lol

By *ebel Red HotWoman
over a year ago

York

No wouldn't entertain it at all if he made a mess of the pipes or the electrics it would be difficult to make a compliant or get things put right. If someone is round to do work then best to be professional with them.

over a year ago

I worked in the house of a quite a senior member of a church organisation years ago when i was in my 20's. She was about 50 and used to come home early afternoon and just moan about everything. Me the neighbours, her kids, her husband absolutely everything. So much so i couldnt stand her.

Then one day I got there in the morning and she was home. She made me a drink and I set up my work table in her daughters bedroom and started work. She came in the bedroom sat on the bed and started chatting to me, I immediately noticed that her dressing gown was open low and i could nearly see her nipples and didnt know what was going on. We then carried on chatting until her dressing gown was fully open and she was completely naked underneath and had a very nice body. She still was just chatting normally as if nothing was going on.

She had made me so sick of her in the previous days that i actually just started working from the other side of of work table with my back to her! although with a hard on. She tied her gown up and walked out.

We never said anything about it and i worked there for another couple of weeks.

I was a stubborn little sod and kick myself now. Now i would fuck her out of spite and give her a right good seeing to for being a moaner he he he.

Live and learn

over a year ago

have had sex with a plumber who was working next door if it counts.

over a year ago

Done this yesterday afternoon, working in house checking gas, women's two teenage kids out mm mm nice afternoon fun, left with her number for a repeat when in area

over a year ago

i used to work in a coun=try garage, one lady customer was always flirting with me, then one day her car would not start, while i was there she was only wearing a dressing gown, and kept flashing her thighs, after getting it going, we chatted then had sex over the bonnet of the car, it was outside and very secluded. meet her a few times after that on my way home from work, she insisted i wore my overalls as it turned her on, sadlyn her hubby came home from working away and it ended

over a year ago

Someone offered to catch me if I 'accidently' fell off my ladder at work before, that's as close to anything I have ever got. Haha

By *aturistsCouple
over a year ago

Stockton

Had a bed delivered and walked out of shower room naked

By *pandjMan
over a year ago

yeovil

Did some work with my painter brother and a customer offered to shag us both for a discount. She was pretty skanky so my brother just said the money would be fine!

He worked as a grass cutter for the council years ago and got dragged in a few times.

over a year ago

Did some work on a gas boiler very hot session as hubby watched

By *inky CyclerMan
over a year ago

Bristol

I was helping out at a local chairty delivering to low income houses, had one woman flirting big time with me but couldn't respond as I was two other people in the van. Only success I had was when we delivered a bed to an address round the corner from where I lived and she asked if we could assemble it but declined as we had a busy day but I did say I lived locally and said I would pop back after work. I went back later and assembled the bed for her then made sure it was up to the job.

over a year ago

I wish I had some stories to tell here but none that I can think of. I had the chance but I didn't want to try it on because it felt awkward.

By *arco_30Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Shagged the decorator, absolutely loved his overalls!

By *osineCouple
over a year ago

Weston-Super-Mare

Have thought about it, many times, but always been a good girl

xx

over a year ago

No but it would be pretty hot...

By *abswimmersMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

I'm a Gas Engineer if anyone needs there boiler servicing

By *picMan
over a year ago

Petworth

You would think all the electrician's would create a spark with the lady customers!

over a year ago

Not done it ...well only with a naughty maid off fab but have met a woman on here that has done it and infact she regularly does this kind of thing she tells me....she loves it

over a year ago

If anyone needs any of their steel fixing I am your guy

By *hezzie BikersCouple
over a year ago

Chesterfield

Shagged the builder doing kitchen extension

By *otlipsandSirCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

Hot lips regularly fucks the plumber !

over a year ago

I'm an electrician and yes it happened to me twice

By *umalotagainMan
over a year ago

a town called malice

Pick a trade, I’m fairly handy at most stuff and a carpenter to trade if you need anything ladies

By *assion and MoreCouple
over a year ago

Here and There, Monaghan

Prearranged with an estate agent

By *lovebustyladiesMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I used to sell tv n high equipment in a past life I sold this lady a tv and home theatre system she requested I delivered it early because she claimed she was going out so arranged a time anyway I turned up it was a warm morning she was not wearing very much just a red gown, so there I am doing a basic install this woman on the sofa her dressing gown somehow opens opens and there is a breast lol I’m very distracted at this point n she’s being very flirty making comments and I’m thinking oh god she gets up and the gown comes undone so she walks into the kitchen to get me a drink next thing hubby comes home for some reason she walks back in gown undone with two drinks he sees her and he goes off on one lol omg ww3 breaks out in the other room the guy comes back n tells me to leave it he will finish putting it together lol true story lol

By *lovebustyladiesMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

I sold a cooker to a woman in a see through top, she saw me the previous day we was chatting n stuff then she said she come back the next day we sat firm at the desk to do the paperwork she said she felt warm could I get her a drink I came back she had took off her jacket omg she had no bra n wow I’m the end she paid then gave me a full on snog to say thank u and what a good experience she had lol I still remember her to this day lol happy days maybe I didn’t pick up on the signals lol

By *aulHx69xMan
over a year ago

Watford

20 years in the building game had a few flirty wives but nothing more, always a fantasty tho.

over a year ago

I often need a plumber Mid shag that’s as far as it goes

By *lackPharoahMan
over a year ago

Hackney

I’m working for Hermes

By *irthyDickMan
over a year ago

West Midlands

i look at ‘who’s near’ on my courier round and it’s fun to try and guess who the swingers on here i deliver to

By *rct4Man
over a year ago

Dublin

need your car washed??

By *issyfaggotfayeTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

I received some rather sexy pics of my wife dressed up in short skirt, stockings etc waiting for the Sainsbury's guy to show up. We didn't get many substitutes after that one.

over a year ago

A builder that was working on my parents house while they were on holiday I used to check on him to make sure he was there and working. Every time I look at the garden wall I think of the fun we had x

By *avtwoCouple
over a year ago

fort worth

The young college yard boy.

over a year ago

When my wife was 17 she had sex with the plumber

over a year ago

I'm a plumber. Can't even hook up on here so no chance lol ??

over a year ago

A friend of mine once fucked the guy who came to fix her washing machine. On the fixed washing machine.

By *attie_9 OP   Man
over a year ago

london

"A friend of mine once fucked the guy who came to fix her washing machine. On the fixed washing machine."
luck guys

over a year ago

Lucy had sex with the handyman who came to fit the bathroom,

Struggling to get him back though to fix the mixer shower as he’s too busy on a big job

Post new Message to Thread