Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pic collecters

Jump to newest

By *arkhelga OP   Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Weve had a few fabbers asking for more pics than we have on our profile, we politely declined,what you see is what you get.Anyone else had similar experience and how did you tell them no?M&HXx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Disappointed now

Thought that said Pie collectors

over a year ago

It's when they ask to send you a friend's request and they don't have any/very little images available on their profile. I tend to either message them back reflecting this or ignore or block.

over a year ago

I never ask for pics, other than a face one of course.. It's all part of the excitement of the meet!

over a year ago

"Weve had a few fabbers asking for more pics than we have on our profile, we politely declined,what you see is what you get.Anyone else had similar experience and how did you tell them no?M&HXx"

You have plenty of nicely taken photos on your profile. Easily enough for someone to decide if they find you attractive.

I don't see why people would need to ask for more.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We often have messages asking for more photos or to be able to see our friends photos. We either don't answer or just say no. We never say sorry, because we aren't.

over a year ago

I personally don’t mind being asked for more pics. Some ask for more pics to prove your genuine I think.

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

It doesn't matter how, many pics you have on your profile

People will still ask to see more,

over a year ago

I disappoint daily as I dont send nor post explicit pics... It's one of the first things I say if someone I am talking to, asks to send a friend request or add me on kik... I am not here for help to have a wank

over a year ago

I woudnt send any either. Ive been asked and have some private but they are probably trying to use these for opening fake accounts. I looked at a profile of a man that had 12 pictures of him having sex with a women. But no green tick. Really so was he crap or stollen some pics he had been sent

over a year ago

"It doesn't matter how, many pics you have on your profile

People will still ask to see more,"

Exactly this!

I usually tell them no. What you see is what there is....

over a year ago

"We often have messages asking for more photos or to be able to see our friends photos. We either don't answer or just say no. We never say sorry, because we aren't. "

It’s probably because you don’t have many...

By *cottyl1983Man
over a year ago

Tyne and Wear

I dont get when they ask for more face pics after you have already have sent a clear one

By *iceButtSlimMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

"I woudnt send any either. Ive been asked and have some private but they are probably trying to use these for opening fake accounts. I looked at a profile of a man that had 12 pictures of him having sex with a women. But no green tick. Really so was he crap or stollen some pics he had been sent"

Probably with his wife/gf who doesn't know he on here.

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

We’ve never had anyone ask us for more pics...maybe they don’t like what they see?

By *aughty_builder87Man
over a year ago

Keston

The only time I ask for additional pictures is if I was having a conversation with someone and they dont have clear pictures. Attraction is par for the course.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I woudnt send any either. Ive been asked and have some private but they are probably trying to use these for opening fake accounts. I looked at a profile of a man that had 12 pictures of him having sex with a women. But no green tick. Really so was he crap or stollen some pics he had been sent"

If he'd been sent the photos he wouldn't have stolen them, the sender would have sent them of their own free will. Using them to pretend to be someone they're not is wrong though. It's also easy enough to copy photos from a profile.

"picture collectors" often just want the thrill of seeing pictures that nobody else has seen.

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

It annoys me when someone with 1 pic and no friends pics sends me a friend invite, just to see my pics.

If someone asks me for more, I just say there are plenty on my profile.

Post new Message to Thread