Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

gang bang

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all how do you sort a good gag bang me have put a ad on here and all you get is ideots that wast your time . is there any clubs or groups that have good gangbangs we went to ne not naming ames but it was like a catal market want some where nice ad the guys respect you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Try to contact some guys from your friends list if you have any...

over a year ago

and also why not just go in the club and pick the men you want have a chat with them, if you like then go take them in a room by yourselfs

over a year ago

fancy a nite in glasgow!!!!

over a year ago

"Hi all how do you sort a good gag bang me have put a ad on here and all you get is ideots that wast your time . is there any clubs or groups that have good gangbangs we went to ne not naming ames but it was like a catal market want some where nice ad the guys respect you "

let me know and il be there

over a year ago

Danmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

A quick look on your profile and we can read:

" All single men we are we are not interested in you at this moment sorry no charity cases taken on if you want a fuck go pay for it there are some good working girls out there. "

Most of the gang bang are attented by singles men...This rude part of your profile is not helping as they will look at your profile before replying to your post.

Being polite cost nothing

Good luck

over a year ago

"Hi all how do you sort a good gag bang me have put a ad on here and all you get is ideots that wast your time . is there any clubs or groups that have good gangbangs we went to ne not naming ames but it was like a catal market want some where nice ad the guys respect you "
as your settings state you only meet couples the genuine guys wont be intrested try meeting a few single guys on there own then set up a gb with the best of the bunch

over a year ago

"Danmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

" All single men we are we are not interested in you at this moment sorry no charity cases taken on if you want a fuck go pay for it there are some good working girls out there. "

Most of the gang bang are attented by singles men...This rude part of your profile is not helping as they will look at your profile before replying to your post.

Good luck

"

I found nothing wrong with this at all...its says NO single men AT this time...and no charity cases...

which means..they will meet when they are ready

over a year ago

PM me. I'm serious by the way, know a couple that do em and am good friends with em

over a year ago

Good luck

I found nothing wrong with this at all...its says NO single men AT this time...and no charity cases...

"

Keen how will you react if someone tell you "if you want a fuck go pay for it there are some good working girls out there. "????

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/06/12 15:21:07]

over a year ago

Good luck

"

sorry but calling single guys charity cases and sugesting they see a working girl is rude and if i was a single guy i wouldnt be intrested in a gb with a couple who have that on there profile sorry just my opinion and yes im entitled to one and if i have made and spelling mistakes TUFF

over a year ago

Good luck

sorry but calling single guys charity cases and sugesting they see a working girl is rude and if i was a single guy i wouldnt be intrested in a gb with a couple who have that on there profile sorry just my opinion and yes im entitled to one and if i have made and spelling mistakes TUFF"

Thanks you....

By *inkyScot22Man
over a year ago

Anniesland

"if you want a fuck go pay for it there are some good working girls out there."

I'm pretty sure this is offensive to men and women, quite an achievement...

over a year ago

Have been trying to organise a gang bang on this and similar sites for years. Some observations that may help:-

1. Most of the guys who respond don't actually meet, in fact they turn the computer off the second the wife gets back from bingo!

2. The more questions they ask i.e.. what will you wear, what do you like etc. The less likely that are to show up.

3. Most of the guys have never done a gang bang, so even if they arrange to come, most will bottle out!

The best we can report is just over 200 confirmed guys to attend a gang bang, of which over half were confirmed by phone. THREE turned up!

Now awaiting all the flack from the single guys, but the fact is, I have been doing this for nearly 10 years and I speak from experience.

over a year ago

"Have been trying to organise a gang bang on this and similar sites for years. Some observations that may help:-

1. Most of the guys who respond don't actually meet, in fact they turn the computer off the second the wife gets back from bingo!

2. The more questions they ask i.e.. what will you wear, what do you like etc. The less likely that are to show up.

3. Most of the guys have never done a gang bang, so even if they arrange to come, most will bottle out!

The best we can report is just over 200 confirmed guys to attend a gang bang, of which over half were confirmed by phone. THREE turned up!

Now awaiting all the flack from the single guys, but the fact is, I have been doing this for nearly 10 years and I speak from experience."

This is a very nice post. I dont thing any single guy will give you a flack for the statistic based on your experience.

The OP should take it in consideration and plan wisely any GB

over a year ago

Good luck

Keen how will you react if someone tell you "if you want a fuck go pay for it there are some good working girls out there. "????"

I'll say am skint and not that desperate anyway

over a year ago

Good luck

"

over a year ago

Good luck

Keen how will you react if someone tell you "if you want a fuck go pay for it there are some good working girls out there. "????

I'll say am skint and not that desperate anyway"

Can i say F...offf? sadly i can't as i just read your thread about those who moan non stop about single guys and couldnt stop laughing...I am sure my colleague with nice legs must be asking herself what is wrong with this african...

over a year ago

maybe most in worthing arent worthy then lol

over a year ago

Tend to agree .. Your profile isn't that welcoming.. Take the good advice offered.

over a year ago

Good luck

I'll say am skint and not that desperate anyway

Can i say F...offf? sadly i can't as i just read your thread about those who moan non stop about single guys and couldnt stop laughing...I am sure my colleague with nice legs must be asking herself what is wrong with this african... "

has the OP been complaining on the forum?-uve read the profile...its the forum post that I was addressing...

By *am sampsonMan
over a year ago

cwmbran

"if you want a fuck go pay for it there are some good working girls out there.

I'm pretty sure this is offensive to men and women, quite an achievement..."

And yet the final words of the OP post asks for respect

By *ovedupstillCouple
over a year ago

mullinwire

attend a greedy girl night at a club of your choice.

all the hard work done for you

over a year ago

I am pretty sure if your for real someone can arrange one for you; lot comes down to timing and location i guess - gang bangs are pretty well reserved for either private houses/clubs shows/open air meeting places- they not really much good in hotels been there done that and not many on lookers

i would agree with you on point there are masses of "chancers" on here who think they want one but then chicken out or run a mile on site of a women being fucked by lots of cock --- mind you same goes for a man being used in similar way lol --- good look and dont be afraid to knock on my door im sure id find enough t please you lol

over a year ago

"Hi all how do you sort a good gag bang me have put a ad on here and all you get is ideots that wast your time . is there any clubs or groups that have good gangbangs we went to ne not naming ames but it was like a catal market want some where nice ad the guys respect you

I am pretty sure if your for real someone can arrange one for you; lot comes down to timing and location i guess - gang bangs are pretty well reserved for either private houses/clubs shows/open air meeting places- they not really much good in hotels been there done that and not many on lookers

i would agree with you on point there are masses of "chancers" on here who think they want one but then chicken out or run a mile on site of a women being fucked by lots of cock --- mind you same goes for a man being used in similar way lol --- good look and dont be afraid to knock on my door im sure id find enough t please you lol"

Good point, that's why I mentioned them contacting me earlier. If they come to a house where there is one already going on, then they won't have to arrange anything apart from getting their own arses there. Plus if they decide it's not for them, then they can just leave anyway without causing too much grief to the expectant males as they are only turning up as an unannounced extra anyway

By *uckknowsMan
over a year ago

here

Try being polite it might help

Good luck

"

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

is this not the thread you may be looking for

over a year ago

"fancy a nite in glasgow!!!!"

Yip Paddy , ill have to text bel and get another one on the go ))

over a year ago

"fancy a nite in glasgow!!!!

Yip Paddy , ill have to text bel and get another one on the go ))"

lolol x

Post new Message to Thread